Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Why Madhu? (Page 5)

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

<font color="#00ff00">Nw am waiting for Madhu to slap Sultan, and am so fed up with this Haddi BhaiAngryalways cming btw RishBala to create distance and yes she is the one who brought Sultan in their life!!</font>
i'm waiting for this too. Enough is enough.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rihan05

gurudrishti IF-Dazzler
gurudrishti
gurudrishti

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I disagree  bcoz this time she is really concerned abt her husband N  her family.  she called bhai only after asking RK. The way she asked sorry i felt very bad. its not her fault but  still she was feeling very sorry.She wants both of them to solve d issue peacefully n ithink thats better option. For some ppl who thinkmadhu wud leave rk then they r daydreaming only. bcoz RISHBALA wud b together forever.Thumbs UpBig smile

Edited by gurudrishti - 22 June 2013 at 11:17am

..sairat..

CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...hema23...

Agreed...i too dnt like her decision..but poor girl wat she will do??? she is just trying to clear everything,is she like everyone!! im sure if she gets to know about sultan's true colour means..im sure he will get a tight slap from her and i wanna see thatWink
i doubt on it hema..as u know CVs r always keen 2 show bhai as goody goody golden heartwala man! Even if he's wrong it's shown like wo majburi me kar raha hai bechara!
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HarikaDDian

Originally posted by tabby999

great ..calling madhu stupid ..Dead
she is stupid coz she want to solve the matter by simple talks ..she wants every one to be happy ..
why there r so many negative thoughts why she is telling rk to talk ..
what she should say ..go rk go kill sultan ..
this is simply not done ..
if she feels things can be solved with talking why to put every thing in fire then ..plz see from madhu point too..its a kind request to all...
bcoz they are so called RK fan pretend to be RishBalaSleepy fan they will think and talk like RK ...even RK lied to Madhu in their 1st day after wedding just to trap sultanSleepy hope this relation will end soon Bala to free Zayaz- Najayz Nautanki FamilySleepy

excuse you! how can you point at rishbala fans like this? don't even start to talk about lies here if rk has lied then so did biwi no one is saint here but pointing finger at all the rishbala fans like this is not correct. i have seen many rishbala fans bash rk but did we go there screaming oh you are not true rishbala fans? or did the TM do that, that you  guys are pointing fingers at all rishbala fans in this post? giving one's POV is not wrong if i am correct, so the TM didn't find this scene cool so she give her POV you can also disagree politely saying i don't think you are right for this reason etc...don't go to conclusion like oh you are not rishbala fans b/c you made this post or comment against madhu that is so not true. some are very possessive about rishbala, hence; they don't want madhu to go anywhere near dude, some are very calm and thinks why she is doing this while others are both there is no harm in that na.

LOL najayz rk well guess what this is so called najayz is loved by the same madhu you came here to defend. she loves this najayz more then life it self so calling rk this does not matter b/c when biwi herself does not care do you really think we rishbala fans will careROFLmore over i will wait till i say this words b/c you never now what is store tomorrow. the only drama family i see here is dude's so called new found mom who is mental and that drunk dude who cannot even stand without stammering in front of rkROFLas for ending our couple NEVER! not when we are here, not when rk is here, not when madhu is here. you can dream on as much as you want but rishbala will always be rishbala ek ishq ek junoon. before i close this topic i am going to say it one more time TM did  not bash madhu here she just give her POV, like you did and i did no harm in that but never point finger at rishbala like this. we will hate rk if he is wrong, we will hate madhu if she is wrong, we will hate rishbala if both of them are wrong but that does not mean we don't love out coupl. if there is love there is pain and no pain no gain.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jcsonia..PlayfulKiss..1mangalore.SoulMates.gurudrishtisunflower52..Aliya..susan7CroppedHorizon...sairat..nidu-dsena

-Rimsha-sizzles IF-Dazzler
-Rimsha-sizzles
-Rimsha-sizzles

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
For all the fans who are blaming madhu...
Why madhu told rk to talk to sultan?
U guys are missing a part before Rishabala conversation
Rk and bittu jee were having a conversation that rk wants to teach sultan a lesson...after hearing that conversation she suggested rk to talk to sultan intead of having a fight...
Is it that hard to figure out why she told him to talk to sultan...their is no point of blaming madhu for this i know because of her...sultan is in their lives but she didn't do anything intentially...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimegurudrishti

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...hema23...

she is stupid coz she want to solve the matter by simple talks ..she wants every one to be happy ..
if she feels things can be solved with talking why to put every thing in fire then ..plz see from madhu point too..its a kind request to all...

Tabby calm down and relax...she is just saying her POV re...take it easy dear..agree with thats y i too commented like that..peace out Smile
hema ..i am at rest but its annoying for other people ..its really difficult when all start accusing madhu for each and every small things ..all say they r happy with peace ..just check out people writing ps ..we can bash madhu we love her ..great ..

i am sorry ..i am seeing such posts its better to ignore ..some people can't change ...
sorry all... 
Tabby there is no bashing post of Madhu, chill, i knw you love Madhu alot, so do I, sm members  are just fustrated with the track and they just dnt want Madhu to support Bhai, like sm people feel if she cms to knw the truth, she mite support Bhai and Meera, thats it, no one bashed her, just putting a point across!!

gurudrishti

gurudrishti IF-Dazzler
gurudrishti
gurudrishti

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shiva.

Originally posted by HarikaDDian

bcoz they are so called RK fan pretend to be RishBalaSleepy fan they will think and talk like RK ...even RK lied to Madhu in their 1st day after wedding just to trap sultanSleepy hope this relation will end soon Bala to free Zayaz- Najayz Nautanki FamilySleepy

excuse you! how can you point at rishbala fans like this? don't even start to talk about lies here if rk has lied then so did biwi no one is saint here but pointing finger at all the rishbala fans like this is not correct. i have seen many rishbala fans bash rk but did we go there screaming oh you are not true rishbala fans? or did the TM do that, that you  guys are pointing fingers at all rishbala fans in this post? giving one's POV is not wrong if i am correct, so the TM didn't find this scene cool so she give her POV you can also disagree politely saying i don't think you are right for this reason etc...don't go to conclusion like oh you are not rishbala fans b/c you made this post or comment against madhu that is so not true. some are very possessive about rishbala, hence; they don't want madhu to go anywhere near dude, some are very calm and thinks why she is doing this while others are both there is no harm in that na.

LOL najayz rk well guess what this is so called najayz is loved by the same madhu you came here to defend. she loves this najayz more then life it self so calling rk this does not matter b/c when biwi herself does not care do you really think we rishbala fans will careROFLmore over i will wait till i say this words b/c you never now what is store tomorrow. the only drama family i see here is dude's so called new found mom who is mental and that drunk dude who cannot even stand without stammering in front of rkROFLas for ending our couple NEVER! not when we are here, not when rk is here, not when madhu is here. you can dream on as much as you want but rishbala will always be rishbala ek ishq ek junoon. before i close this topic i am going to say it one more time TM did  not bash madhu here she just give her POV, like you did and i did no harm in that but never point finger at rishbala like this. we will hate rk if he is wrong, we will hate madhu if she is wrong, we will hate rishbala if both of them are wrong but that does not mean we don't love out coupl. if there is love there is pain and no pain no gain.

WELDONE BANIClapClapClapClapClap  u knw wat being rishbala fan in this forum has bcum a crime n ppl call us fake fans then
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged

<font size="3" color="#cc0000">great ..calling madhu stupid ..Dead</font>
<font size="3" color="#cc0000">she is stupid coz she want to solve the matter by simple talks ..she wants every one to be happy ..</font>
<font size="3" color="#cc0000">why there r so many negative thoughts why she is telling rk to talk ..</font>
<font size="3" color="#cc0000">what she should say ..go rk go kill sultan ..</font>
<font size="3" color="#cc0000">this is simply not done ..</font>
<font size="3" color="#cc0000">if she feels things can be solved with talking why to put every thing in fire then ..plz see from madhu point too..its a kind request to all...</font>
sry tabby bt wanted her 2 b more practical. She shd follow radhaji's advice. If they'd go 4 honeymoon then they wd b far away frm all dis n after sometime matter wl b automaticly solved! Doesn't she knw rk yet? Doesn't she how much he loves his dad nd hates sultan? Jo log jab bhi meet karte hai ek dusre ko marte hai wo santi se bethke baat karenge?wo bhi aise mamle me?how cn she xpect it?

sunflower52

Go to top