Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Why Madhu? (Page 13)

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigddfan1

SORRY BUT STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH U. MB JUST WANT TO MAKE A PERMANENT SOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM AND SHE KNOWS THAT UNTI TEH MATTER IS SETTLEED RK CANNOT FIND PEACE OF MIND. YES SHE WILL BE SORRY AGAIN FOR BELIEVING RK AND ASKING SULTAN TO COME BECOZ RK IS REALLY RIGHT KAMEENA. HE CAN NEVER CHANGE. USING MB TO SOLVE HIS PURPOSE. MB IS BLID TO BELIEVE ON HIM
I havn't made dis post for bashng rk nd worshiping bhai. Bhai startd d fighting nt rk!

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by titli4love

Originally posted by tabby999

Thanks Nupur di. U said it right..may b i've got into nerves too much. May b i'm being too much biased for rishbala..dats y i cnt take a single wrong step taken by them which might ruin their own relationship.
LOLLOLLOL<font size="4" color="#cc0000">sorry sawagta but why u saw only wrong step of madhu which is not ..appko rk ka lied step nahi dikha ..</font>
mujhe dono ka hi fault dikhta hai. Agar madhu nehi bolti sultan se baat karne ka dn rk ko bhi mauka nehi milta. She have said him 2 forget d whole matter n move on.
great ..agar rk pehle bittuji ko nahi kehta ki sultan ka koi solution nikala hai toh madhu yeh advice bhi nahi deti ..plz see episode ..where madhu heard what rk saying to bittuji ..then madhu interferes and advice rk to talk to sultan ...so that matters end ..
Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Originally posted by tabby999

Originally posted by Rihan05

I didn't make this post for bashing rk. So anti-rk fans plz use different thread to bash him.
Chill there is no Anti-Rk fans here, wt happpento you Titli??
LOLi didn't see anyone bashing rk here still titli believes ..simply LOLLOL
Tabby Titli saying sm newbie attacked her postLOL thats why i dnt make any post otherwise World War 3 will startLOL
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Originally posted by bigddfan1

SORRY BUT STRONGLY DISAGREE WITH U. MB JUST WANT TO MAKE A PERMANENT SOLUTION OF THE PROBLEM AND SHE KNOWS THAT UNTI TEH MATTER IS SETTLEED RK CANNOT FIND PEACE OF MIND. YES SHE WILL BE SORRY AGAIN FOR BELIEVING RK AND ASKING SULTAN TO COME BECOZ RK IS REALLY RIGHT KAMEENA. HE CAN NEVER CHANGE. USING MB TO SOLVE HIS PURPOSE. MB IS BLID TO BELIEVE ON HIM

Love is blind re CryCryCryCry  love is life re CryCryCry we live without Love & life that is why MB is doing it please forgive MB please CryCryCryCry

and RK .. Cry he is right kameena not mahan Like madhu CryCryCry hope Madhu will give her Little Mahanta to RK to people will start worshiping himCryCryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52..Aliya..Maria-capriCroppedHorizon.

CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvs_smiRK

The big picture being painted by the CVs here (from channel pressure) and for the upcoming track is to once again
paint RK in negative light. Make him lie to and use Madhu to trap
Sultan and get him arrested, Rishbala misunderstanding follows, butcher
the leads, Sultan is again glorified and comes out with flying colors.
Its happening all over again.
dats d thing I fear! They r again making rk villain using mb nt sultan!he wl do wrong n rishbala wl pay 4 it
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dvs_smiRK

The big picture being painted by the CVs here (from channel pressure) and for the upcoming track is to once again
paint RK in negative light. Make him lie to and use Madhu to trap
Sultan and get him arrested, Rishbala misunderstanding follows, butcher
the leads, Sultan is again glorified and comes out with flying colors.
Its happening all over again.
dats d thing I fear! They r again making rk villain using mb nt sultan!he wl do wrong n rishbala wl pay 4 it..I just dnt want all dat again
ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Thanks Nupur di. U said it right..may b i've got into nerves too much. May b i'm being too much biased for rishbala..dats y i cnt take a single wrong step taken by them which might ruin their own relationship.

Titli, I understand your concern. But try and understand Madhu and RK's characters. They are what they're; their basic nature is difficult to change. RK is trying to change a bit to adapt to Madhu's requirements. And I'm sure when Madhu realizes the real danger of Sultan she will take a different stand.

Further, there are always ups and downs in any marriage and relationship. It would get boring if it's one smooth ride. So please be patient and watch out the track till  September before blaming either RK or Madhu. Blame Sultan if you wish, he is the root cause of this problem.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52DushtDanaf.CroppedHorizon...sairat..

CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@tabby I think u never wd get my pov. Ok..v r ageed 2 disagree.i do respect every1's pov nd wish people wd do d same wid me 2..

Go to top