Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

   
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Why Madhu? (Page 11)

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects, Shakti Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 19 September 2012
Posts: 24137

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I didn't make this post for bashing rk. So anti-rk fans plz use different thread to bash him.

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 54270

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayshreeG

Rishbala Together - Always & Forever !!! Heart

And what do we have here. This track has just started and Rishbalian's already picking sides. Why?? Because she is acting as per her character?? I am sure we will have times where even RK will do something wrong because the first characters to be played with in any track are RK and Madhu. 
So whats the plan?? Keep judging either Rish or Bala as per the episode?? Don't we know that there is soo much that Rishbala is gonna have to face in this track so that channel boy can try to act heroic. LOL
So Kindly everybody Keep Calm and Support Rishbala.
Also POVs can be put forth without making either RK or Madhu look bad.
Please do not give Non - Rishbalians a chance to have a go at our couple. Kindly please just say "Om Shanti Om" and shush when you get mad at an epi or a post. Big smile




see J that is why i never wanted to become a RishBala fan coz as per their Logic solo Rk fans can NEVER be Rishbala FAN Approve Like seriously Sleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CroppedHorizon.

tabby999 IF-Addictz
tabby999
tabby999

Joined: 27 December 2010
Posts: 51393

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taraka2005

Originally posted by JayshreeG

Rishbala Together - Always & Forever !!! Heart

And what do we have here. This track has just started and Rishbalian's already picking sides. Why?? Because she is acting as per her character?? I am sure we will have times where even RK will do something wrong because the first characters to be played with in any track are RK and Madhu. 
So whats the plan?? Keep judging either Rish or Bala as per the episode?? Don't we know that there is soo much that Rishbala is gonna have to face in this track so that channel boy can try to act heroic. LOL
So Kindly everybody Keep Calm and Support Rishbala.
Also POVs can be put forth without making either RK or Madhu look bad.
Please do not give Non - Rishbalians a chance to have a go at our couple. Kindly please just say "Om Shanti Om" and shush when you get mad at an epi or a post. Big smile



agree with u
@red: exactly my thought.. thank you for putting it forward Smile
this is complete wastage for few jayashree  and taraka ..no use ...
..Aliya.. IF-Rockerz
..Aliya..
..Aliya..

Joined: 20 December 2012
Posts: 5761

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by ..Aliya..


C'mon dear aren't we allowed to criticize the mahaan Madhu?! Sleepy
Exactly! She should tell RK bhai's adress and let him do the rest Wink
Why don't you try to see from our POV?!
And yah she is really stupid! Even after seeing how cheap that bloody killer is she talks so sweetly to him Dead



<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633"> Aliya , Tum bas RK ke samne Madhu ko stupid bolo & see what RK doesROFLROFL.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633"> He will say , " Meri Biwi ko kuch bola toh yeh tumhare liye accha nahi hoga "ROFLROFL.</font>

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Joined: 09 November 2010
Posts: 44900

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aliya..

Originally posted by manesha76

Originally posted by ..Aliya..


C'mon dear aren't we allowed to criticize the mahaan Madhu?! Sleepy
Exactly! She should tell RK bhai's adress and let him do the rest Wink
Why don't you try to see from our POV?!
And yah she is really stupid! Even after seeing how cheap that bloody killer is she talks so sweetly to him Dead



<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633"> Aliya , Tum bas RK ke samne Madhu ko stupid bolo & see what RK doesROFLROFL.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4" color="#336633"> He will say , " Meri Biwi ko kuch bola toh yeh tumhare liye accha nahi hoga "ROFLROFL.</font>

ROFL

     Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Aliya..

Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 14779

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabby999

Originally posted by Rihan05

Originally posted by titli4love

@Rihan I didnt want 2 b Byasdev re! But they made me!what cn i do? I said my thoughts as I love rishbala n want them 2 b together.
Wt does Bysadev means??Confused
she mean biased rihaan ...
Okay Thankz Tabby, she wrote it together so i didnt understand, bw thankzSmile
CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects, Shakti Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 19 September 2012
Posts: 24137

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rihan05

Originally posted by titli4love

@Rihan I didnt want 2 b Byasdev re! But they made me!what cn i do? I said my thoughts as I love rishbala n want them 2 b together.
<font color="#00ff00">Wt does Bysadev means??Confused</font>
he wrote mahabharat re! LOL
Rihan05 IF-Sizzlerz
Rihan05
Rihan05

Joined: 28 January 2012
Posts: 14779

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by titli4love

I didn't make this post for bashing rk. So anti-rk fans plz use different thread to bash him.
Chill there is no Anti-Rk fans here, wt happpento you Titli??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CroppedHorizon.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TT : madhu-rk / madhu-sultan

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: sonukidd   Replies: 56   Views: 10371

sonukidd 56 10371 18 May 2013 at 4:27pm by barunkhushi
Metromasti:Madhu Sultan'scluches,Rk Madhu's search

2

Author: anu_sakshi   Replies: 10   Views: 3947

anu_sakshi 10 3947 21 April 2013 at 12:25pm by aksarDD
madhu is madhu be it with rk or aryan

2 3 4 5

Author: Mrs.ZSK   Replies: 33   Views: 5891

Mrs.ZSK 33 5891 05 April 2013 at 1:47pm by -x-divine-x-
Madhu-RK VS Madhu-Sultan

2

Author: -LoveDance-   Replies: 13   Views: 3270

-LoveDance- 13 3270 21 March 2013 at 2:17pm by -Jwalamukhi-
Madhu in Sultan's clutches,RK in Madhu's search

Author: zan101   Replies: 3   Views: 2384

zan101 3 2384 07 March 2013 at 1:18am by anji-mira

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index