Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
sultan has been brought in for a reason...this is not real life but a daily soap...they can't show the leads romancing all day long...yes we rishbala fans would want it but as the PH has made it clear ample times that the story has to entertain the mass audience...not just a particular age or fan group...its a prime time show on a major GEC and hence the track has to be a mixture of romance and drama...and sultan's character has ushered in that drama,so temporarily the romance will take a back seat but i'm not complaining 😊
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dont forget madhu is typical Indian television bahu..she has to be good to every one...😆...thats a RULE 😃
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tabby999

great ..calling madhu stupid ..🤢
she is stupid coz she want to solve the matter by simple talks ..she wants every one to be happy ..
why there r so many negative thoughts why she is telling rk to talk ..
what she should say ..go rk go kill sultan ..
this is simply not done ..
if she feels things can be solved with talking why to put every thing in fire then ..plz see from madhu point too..its a kind request to all...

Tabby calm down and relax...she is just saying her POV re...take it easy dear..agree with thats y i too commented like that..peace out 😊
Satrupa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..natasha..

Dont forget madhu is typical Indian television bahu..she has to be good to every one...😆...thats a RULE 😃

Nats its her character which is showing from the show started..stop it re..or else DDians will get feel bad dude..dnt wanna see a fan group fight again!!! pls dear
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ...hema23...

Nats its her character which is showing from the show started..stop it re..or else DDians will get feel bad dude..dnt wanna see a fan group fight again!!! pls dear

Yes I agree...thats what im saying na...i already commented saying madhu is right...
Its her charecter..Madhu was always like this...😃

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Tabby calm down and relax...she is just saying her POV re...take it easy dear..agree with thats y i too commented like that..peace out 😊

hema ..i am at rest but its annoying for other people ..its really difficult when all start accusing madhu for each and every small things ..all say they r happy with peace ..just check out people writing ps ..we can bash madhu we love her ..great ..

i am sorry ..i am seeing such posts its better to ignore ..some people can't change ...
sorry all... 
Edited by tabby999 - 10 years ago
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

no hema  its  great how  great all  rishbala fans ..but truely  they can't be ...
taraka2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry Titli m not agree wid u on this

i also got angry earlier coz of her action but then i thot that she is right... She is just trying to solve matter peacefully coz she doesnt want any danger or trouble for RK or in der life... der is nothing wrong in that.. She shd try at least once what she can do to solve this matter without hurting anyone
Edited by taraka2005 - 10 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail

hema ..i am at rest but its annoying for other people ..its really difficult when all start accusing madhu for each and every small things ..all say they r happy with peace ..just check out people writing ps ..we can bash madhu we love her ..great ..

i am sorry ..i am seeing such posts its better to ignore ..some people can't change ...
sorry all... 

i can understand and agree with ur points dude...ignore those post which makes u to get anger...let it be..
Satrupa thumbnail

no hema  its  great how  great all  rishbala fans ..but truely  they can't be ...

dnt say that re..we are TRUE RISHBALians..