afterlife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
At one hand u r saying sorry for bringing Sultan in ur life means u clearly admitting the fact that u did wrong helping him n making him ur friend. On the other hand u r saying RK to go him n talk to him again?? What kind of double standard is this? U said sorry for bringing him n advising Rk to bring him back again rather forgetting the whole matter n move on?? Radhaji was right they should go to honeymoon leaving all this behind.. They would get a peace of mind n the matter Sultan bringing up is not solvable by talking only!!Madhu u again did the stupidity! and surely u have to say sorry for this in future also.. As this plan of urs will intrigue fight b/w them...destroying both at the end.

What say guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes it was due to Madhu sultan entered Rishbala life but I dont think she did wrong asking them to discuss and solve the issue rather then fighting this is good solution.

Rihan05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nw am waiting for Madhu to slap Sultan, and am so fed up with this Haddi Bhai😡 always cming btw RishBala to create distance and yes she is the one who brought Sultan in their life!!Edited by Rihan05 - 10 years ago
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed...i too dnt like her decision..but poor girl wat she will do??? she is just trying to clear everything,is she like everyone!! im sure if she gets to know about sultan's true colour means..im sure he will get a tight slap from her and i wanna see that😉
Edited by ...hema23... - 10 years ago
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

great ..calling madhu stupid ..🤢
she is stupid coz she want to solve the matter by simple talks ..she wants every one to be happy ..
why there r so many negative thoughts why she is telling rk to talk ..
what she should say ..go rk go kill sultan ..
this is simply not done ..
if she feels things can be solved with talking why to put every thing in fire then ..plz see from madhu point too..its a kind request to all...
Edited by tabby999 - 10 years ago
afterlife. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..natasha..

Yes it was due to Madhu sultan entered Rishbala life but I dont think she did wrong asking them to discuss and solve the issue rather then fighting this is good solution.

but coz of the amount of hatred they have for each other it's not solvable!Madhu should know that..she's well known of the fact what they both can do for their beloved ones.
-Vinu- thumbnail
Confused with her behavior! 😕Anyway lets see! hope for the best
afterlife. thumbnail
Originally posted by: VinuRox

Confused with her behavior! 😕Anyway lets see! hope for the best

Me too..didn't get whom she's supporting.I think she'll be neutral..😕
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: titli4love

but coz of the amount of hatred they have for each other it's not solvable!Madhu should know that..she's well known of the fact what they both can do for their beloved ones.

plz madhu is not ataryaami she should do not this ...why every thing according to extreme ..Edited by tabby999 - 10 years ago
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: titli4love

But see Madhu ki is baat ka kuch to fayda hua...Sullu will be arrested...even though temporary...par arrest to hoga finally 😆