Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

IT IS THE TIME TO QUIT THE SHOW.. (Page 2)

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

No, it isn't!

I know most of us hate this track and can't tolerate some faces but we need to hang in there for a few months. This is for DD, she is busy with JDJ and we shouldn't give up at this crucial juncture.

I had been skipping the unwanted scenes till Thursday but not possible to do that now since yesterday. Dead

But DD is present in the show . Whatever little of her screen presence is also not used properly. As if waiting for the wedding to get over they do this crap. What is the urgency for this track. it could have waited for few more days. I feel RM marriage was done for audience(Read Rishbala fans) pressure and TRP boost. All they are concerned is somehow to make sultan a parallel  lead and keep him as third angle. No matter Madhu is married again we may witness her soft corner and cooey looks for him.this time in the name of sympathy . After wedding there is no romance  of RM this way we will forget about their saath pere wedding.too. The stage is clear for Sultan Madhu scenes to satisfy his group of PH created fans. What if he is Bhaii to RK. . Dipali  Bhabi  was rooting for her husband's stepbrother, in the same show. How far they are going to butcher the lead pair  . Wife talking to Goldie and husband trying to use her as bait, Disgusting. If I need to have some sweet memories about the show I need to quit reading the WU too. There won't be trp's for colors shows. How long will the channel force this track  and what will save our show from going down the drain?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masan1

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
you are not alone
we are with uHug
chalo chaltay hain
kahan
wahi jahan koi bhai ata jata nahiROFL
paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Good bye everyone, ab MF me hum shanti se rahenge aur bate karenge.LOL
Lucky1123 Senior Member
Lucky1123
Lucky1123

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paljay

Good bye everyone, ab MF me hum shanti se rahenge aur bate karenge.LOL

Every week few people say they are quitting yet they comment next day how stupid the show is nothing but attention seeking

Go to top