Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

New ss: Is love all u need???? | new update-pg16-will pm later (Page 4)

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Nice beginning... Plz continue soon...

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AAKMH2

Originally posted by shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">mujhe laga koi controversial topic hai!Evil SmileLOLWink
</font>

LOL

mere sath bhi aesa hi hua tha LOL
<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">kya idea hai logon ko attract karne ka..Madhu ko toh business mein hona chahiye tha!LOL</font>

haha... M too wid u shibz Evil Smile

aese topic ka name wo bhi is karanika usyal storm men...

Kese kese jgyal aajate hen dil men LOL
<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">u know mai toh koi bhi link open karne se pehle pray karti hun ki kuch negative na hoLOL</font><font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">dil bohut tez dhadakna shuru kar deta haiLOL</font>

sch men yaar hum oagal higaey hen...

Daily i open firum in hope of a Goid News
u know whenever i see Madhu's or anybody's sad or crying status on fb i get scared n dig for answers in the comments or elsewhereLOL
moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
shibz di...we need proper promotion of everything to grab attraction. haha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Arjuhi_kk IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_kk
Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Title edit kar de...:p
Arjuhi_kk IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_kk
Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Aage ss/ff/os add kar de...yahan pe sab sensitive log hai...;(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

--Anjali-- IF-Rockerz
--Anjali--
--Anjali--

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I think ye shy baby Vigi hai
moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
our shy baby have another update for U guys..i must say she is quick..n personally m loving this storySmile so here is the new update...

Part 2

Life is too short to wonder and not take chances. True love only happens once for people to let it go and not fight for it. "
Flashback
"I want an ice cream arjun I'll go get it form the gelato across the street"
"arohi it's snowing and you want an ice cream ?"
"I dont care about the dam snow arjun I am getting my coffee gelato you wait here "
"am I going to win "? Arjun asked her "duh no" she replied with a smirk. Arjun laughed as he saw arohi get out of the car and go across the street. He stared at the door of the ice creme parlor like a stalker and got out of the car leaning against the door of the car. He saw her coming out of the shop with a wide smile. She was looking at the gelato and crossing the road when a car came towards her in full speed. "arohi " arjun shoutd as he leaped for her and pushed her out of the way. The crossing was small like just one lane for vehicles to come and go. Arohi fell across the street on her back but as her eyes fell on arjun all she saw was blood.
She wasn't hurt other then few scratches here and there. She ran towards him fished his phone out and called 911. "arjun stay with me arjun I need you I love you. You promised to be with me forever. You cant leave me alone." she repeated sobbing loudly as she waiting for help to come. As soon as the paramedics came they took him with them to the hospital.
Present
Arohi looked at arjun like he told her that the earth didn't exist. Arjun was her world if he didnt remember her her life wasn't worth living. Arohi looked at arjun still looking confused standing in his hospital room he didnt know her. A pain burst in arohi's heart seeing that look on arjun's face. Every one was silent for what seemed like eternity to arjun.
He finally broke the silence "I dont remember how did I get here !" he said. Doctors suddenly set into actio.
"Arjun do you remember what date it is ? "
"2nd may"
Which year
"2010" he replied.
Arjun stared at jai and Tanya as they lookd at him like he has said something wrong like something horrificly scarry.
The doctor slightly noded at arohi as she stepped out of the room and Tanya followd her not wanting arohi to be alone.
Inside the room
"who was she?" arjun asked shooting jai as confused look. "arjun u need to be patient" doctor replied
Arjun's confusion was clear on his face as jai and doctor grabbed seats on either side of his bed.
"arjun u got into an accident 2 days before and arohi , the girl is your wife of 1 year and girlfriend of 2 years"
Arjun was shocked was an understatement. He racked his brain for memory but he got nothing.
"Arjun dont stress yourself too much might slip in comma, your brain is delicate as of now your memory will come back slowly and gradually" doctor told him. He later checked arjun's head for any swelling but there wasn't any. He got a nurse come in and take arjun for some test.
Outside the room
As soon as arohi was out of the room she didnt know what to do.one moment her life was like a dream and now it was on the verge of sinking deep down the ocean like the titanic.She was s**t scared. She sunk down on the floor and pulled her knees to her chest and rested her head on her knees. She sobbed to herself as felt someone sink down besides her. It was Tanya she knew . She put an comforting arm around arohi
"tanu what wil happen if arjun dosnt remember me ?" arohi asked needing comfort. "arohi I dont know what Will happen or cant promise if he wil get his memory back but I do know one thing we wil try our best to make it happen, okay ?" she asked pulling arohi for a hug. And that moment the door swung open the doctor following jai came out and arohi and Tanya followd them.
Seated in the office the three of them waited for the doctor to say sumthing
"look I am not going to beat around the bush and say everything will be fine. Cause it might or might not be fine , arjun is suffering form partial amnesia. which means he has lost his memory of past 3 years. since it is partial amnesia the chances of his memory returning are higher. It might takes days months and worst come worst days years. But you have to be patient with him. Take a step at a time. Answer his questions patiently. And don't try too hard. It might cause some damage in his brains. " doctor said and all three of them roboticaly noded. "When can we take him home ?" jai asked "we are running some tests if they are all normal probably in 4-5 days. "the doctor replied. Thanking him all of them went outside Arjun's room. Arohi was scared to go inside alone. But Tanya forced her saying it was important for arohi And arjun to talk alone. Arohi waited outside for a little more while till Tanya threatened to push her inside. Arohi gave up And taking a long breath she pushed the door open.
Arjun saw arohi come inside the room. He had tried to think when he was been taken for tests, but he got nothing. He was already frustrated. He wanted to remember all of it but the last thing that came to his mind was him jai Tanya and jack having dinner.He wanted to remember everything they shared. Their love ,their life but he was able to get nothing. He wanted to talk to her alone ever since doctor told him about him having a wife. He saw her entering his room. She looked nervous to him. He too was nervous about taking to some one soo special to him but he didn't remember her.
" hI" arjun said as arohi settled on the armchair near by his bead.
"hie" arohi replied. The room fell silent for a few minutes. "I..." they both started at the same time. They looked at each other And bust out laughing. Arjun instantly felt comfortable around her.
Arohi felt like someone was stabbing her heart over and over. But she had decided she was going to be strong. Strong for him. It was always Arjun that had been the sensible one in their relationship. But she knew she was going to have to be strong for him.
"ladies first" arjun said. Arohi scrunched her nose. She never like this she believed in equality but that was completely off track and she decided to have a go "I was about to say that I am arohi singhnia your wife And feel free to ask me anything you want to know " she stated like she was taking at a meeting or a convention introducing herself as arjuns wife. "arohi you sure we were married ?" Arjun asked. Hurt flashed in arohi's eyes which she coverd up pretty quickly . "yes we are I have a marriage certificate ..." arjun didn't let her complete "arohi that is not what I meant" "what the question meant is why are you acting like a stranger" " if we are married you have rights on me " Arohi just stared at him. He was the pre accident arjun she knew. Always theres for her. Always supporting her no matter what, and always teasing her.
Arjun stared at arohi as her face varied of emotions. Happy sad angry all emotions displayd on her face as she sat there staring at a distant space. Arjun thought it was time to break the silence again. " I am sorry arohi , I am sorry I can't remember anything, I don't know anything , I tried very hard but I cannot remember anything ! " arohi smileed looking at Arjun. He didn't know her better didn't remember her but still worried about her. " Arjun how about you relax for now. I'll be here when u wake up and we wil start fresh" Arjun smiled.
Next day
Arjun woke up with a start. And found Arohi sleeping next to his bed. He didn't remember her but there was a feeling in his heart that made him wana see her smile wana see her happy. She shifted in her sleep and he became alert. "good morning" Arjun said and Arohi just smiled at him.
Arohi felt a pang in her heart. She was sad that 3 year's of beautiful memory 2 years of being together was all forgotten on his part when each and ever second was still fresh in her mind and her heart. But she was determined of two thing. She was going to do everything in her reach to make arjun get his memory back and she wil always be strong for him.

please leave feedback Smile n keep guessing

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

_AnjaliArora_rockstarashu-pranjal-mysticloverarunsunita_gmshreya_arjuhipinky.paddaArjuhi_kk--Anjali--cherry227kritz4everArjuhisis

kritz4ever IF-Rockerz
kritz4ever
kritz4ever

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
any ways who is this shy baby but start was brilliant just read it can u plz pm when next parts r updated

Go to top