Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

New ss: Is love all u need???? | new update-pg16-will pm later (Page 18)

..oneOone.. IF-Sizzlerz
..oneOone..
..oneOone..

Posted: 21 December 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
this writer n her updater are super lazy...
i mean haad ho gayee yaar...
am so disappointed :(

-pranjal- IF-Dazzler
-pranjal-
-pranjal-

Posted: 25 December 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry for this Super duper late comment Ouch Ouch
Your laziest reader is Finally here with a Comment but Why My writer is Gayab Confused Not doneee Ouch

Sorry for my Constant absence here Smile But as usual your writing drags me back here ;) couldn't  resist myself and stay away from My sweet bunch of buddies and Arjuhi. Thanks a ton for being in my Life, Heart and now pleaseee start posting updates i Promise to comment regularly as well Smile Last two months had been hectic but from now on will try to be regular Promiseee Big smile 

Now without wasting your time with my Nonsense coming back to Awesomeness Clap the beauty of your writing is Heart touching and you showed your brilliance with yet another Supremely Amazing and Emotional Update Clap Clap Clap Clap  the way you are writing their life i can completely visualize  it and i can Feel their pain Smile the way you describe their situations pain and those moment brings tears to me Smile 

My heart went out for Arohi. Cry  i salute to the girl for handling everything with smile inspite of being so disturbed from inside. Clap I understand Arjuns Situation too He want to recognize her he is trying hard to remember each and every Special moment he spent with the most special Person in his Life Smile Destiny is playing hard game on them. he is watching vids and trying to think everything lekin nothing is working sadly Cry Cry and his irritation and reaction comes out on Arohi. Poor girl is on a situation where she tries hard to save everything but things are just not working Ouch Arjun is getting upset with passing days and its difficult for her to See him in this pain. Cry More than remembering her she is getting hurt and crying coz she is not able to see him in this Pain Cry 

the description of their date and moments shared by both of them  was fabulous. Wink It was Superrr Hawt and unknowingly it got recorded Tongue the best part about the updates is the way you balance up things. these Flash backs and Vids always brings smile to us And we couldn't stop our selves from praying for their togetherness Smile cant see them in this pain yaar Smile And Tanya and Arjuns relationship is Sooo Deep. Their Connection and bond is so strong loved how beautifully She called him "Bhai" Smile and the way she clamed him down was so touchy. 

Arjun is not able to remember her but he is scared of Losing her, Smile he can't see her in tears and specially when he knows he is the reason for her tears and pain. Ouch their love and care for each other makes them so adorable Smile Frankly speaking i am feeling so emotional While writing comments on this that i am unable to put my words in proper sentence Please forgive if I write something Stupid Tongue i dont know but i feel connection with this Arjuhi and can feel their pain Cry Please sab theek kar do 

Sorry cant write much  Cry waiting for next part impatiently ...My Shy cutie pie dont take much time 

love
Pranjal.
Arjuhi_kk IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_kk
Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 26 December 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Cry

Go to top