Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

New ss: Is love all u need???? | new update-pg16-will pm later (Page 16)

Arjuhi_kk IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_kk
Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
2 days ho gaye :p

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 21 October 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
lol..
Arjuhi_kk IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_kk
Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 23 October 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
kya lol??? Angry
moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged

sorry for late updating..please blame me for it..my shy baby sent me the update so many days ago.. here the new update..enjoy n comment...

----------part7-------------

I made u wait a long time for the last one. ! eh? Hehe ! ill be better at updating late now ! To much work ! *sigh* anyways ! thank you for the amazing response! Love writing this !sorry its been a month ! I never realised.! I use lot of exclamation marks.! (see ? Eh? ) <3 Ps- 3 more parts left. Then its officially over for is love all you need ?? !! :) * Arjun was getting irritated more day by day. He was the master of his universe. He didn't like people doing his work for him. And the fact thAt he hadn't take a leave that long form office in the past 10 years was gettig to his nerves. He wasn't the one to sit at home and bark orders while others worked. He wanted input in all work the company did. Although jai was there to keep the business standing he still wanted to be there. He worked form home , but there was only so much a person can do at home. Jai arohi and Tanya had shouted at him when he had tried convincing them to let him go to office. It had been a month , a month since the accident happened. His memory was ready to remember everything but Arohi. He had seen dozens of recodings form his studio. And whenever he felt irritated beyond repair , he went to watch a new recording, which was today's case. Arjun took out one of the recorded CD's form his DVD collection. Arjun had grown fond of these DVDs that he made with arohi. He loved it. He had taken the camera back again. Recording things again. His surroundings , his travels, his therapy lessons. He was recording everything. He picked a DVD labeled "midnight memories". He had found one thing about these recodings, The names were not at all appropriate for what was inside the DVD. He always messed the names up. He switched on the laptop in the recording room and pluged in the CD. ** Flashback *** Arjun and arohi just returned form their date. Arohi invited arjun in her apartment. Arohi insisted that arjun left the camera at home so that he wouldn't record the date. Arjun and arohi both thought it was switched off and kept on the dining table. The table had a great view of the door to the end of the living area. The fact that it was on and recording was unknown to both individuals. It had been a month since arjun arohi started dating. Arohi came back to the living area and plopped herself on couch besides arjun,handing him his coffee and taking a sip out of her own and placing it on the coffee table.besides his coffee. Arjun's hand went around her waist and pulled her close. Arohi looked into arjuns eyes to see his eyes starting to darken with what arohi thought was desire. Arohi was dressed in a pale pink dress which ended just above her knees. She wore a pair of black pumps and black studs , with a silver bracelet that arjun had gifted her when he asked her to be his girl friend. When Arohi had walked into the living room with coffees, she was still wearing the dress but her make up was gone. When arjun had picked her up form her apartment he had to kick and scold himself to keep his hands off her. But the fact that she was sitting so close to him and looking like an fallen angel was his undoing. Arjun hadn't planned on starting anything when he came inside. But seeing how sexy she looked,he didn't trust himself to keep his hands to himself, neither did he desire. As soon as he pulled her close to himself and looked her into the eye and bilking once his eyes zeroed on her lips. Her lips , her soft, soft ,plum lips which he wanted to taste . His lips came crashing down on hers as his hands circled around her waist to pull her closer to him. Arohi's hands quickly found their way to his hair , as their kiss went form gentel to hot in 10 second. Arjun pushed Arohi on her back onto the sofa and followed her to it. Stretching themselves to the length of the couch. Loosing themselves in desire, arjun pulled away and kissed his way down arohi's neck and back up to her ear lobe biting it gently and murmuring "do you have any idea how sexy you look right now ?" he asked in a sexy voice as he kissed her jaw nibbling and nipping . His hands skimming on her body and arohis trembling fingers unbuttoning arjuns shirt s . Once successful arohis hands skimmed on his toned chest. Arjun groaned pulling her lips to his again. Arohi monned as she felt arjun deepen their kiss. Arohis hands moved to his shoulder blades for support. Breathless both pulled apart and arjun rested his forhead against her's. "what do you do to me rohi?" he asked , his breathing hitched ,his voice husky which made arohi's insides tremble. Arjun continued his assault on her neck and jaw sending Arohi back.and forth form heaven. Arohi's hands were doing exploration of their own. By the time arjun pulled her into another lip lock she didn't want to stop. Arjun's hand went down to the hem of her dress and lingered there. This bought Arohi back to her sense. Arohi knew it was a good time to pull away or else it would end where she didn't want to take it just yet. Arohi pulled out of the kiss and kissed his cheek. This was arjun's indication to stop. Arjun and arohi quickly sat up and he did his shirt buttons and pulled arohi to him kissing her forehead. Both unknown to the fact that the very hot and intense make out session was just captured on the tape. "I love you rohi" arjun said. "I love you too" she replied kissing his cheek. **** flashback over ***** Arjun was frustrated now. The fact that he didn't remember someone so important to him was his undoing. He got really angry. Now it was gettig out of his hands to control that. He tried everything. Every freking thing in his reach to remember , but it was blank. Frustrated and angry he grabbed a glass of water and threw it. It went crashing against the wall and shattered into pieces. Hearing a loud bang arohi came running form where the sound came. The moment she entered she saw arjun sitting in his wheelchair gripping the sides roughly and tightly. "arjun..." arohi started "no dont arjun me , leaveme alone arohi. I dont wana see you right now ! Just go" he said harshly as he maneuvered his wheelchair outside the room and into their room shutting the door with a bang. Tears fell form arohis face as she grabbed her phone and called Tanya. She knew arjun would only listen to two people at the moment, it was either arjuns elder sister rashi or younger/ jai's wife Tanya. ***Flashback*** A 18 year old arjun followed a 20 year old rashi in the adoption center. It was 2 years since they passed away. Arjun was 16 and rashi was 18 when their parents died in the brutal car crash.Arjun and rashi came to adoption center every year to donate money to the center on this particular day every year. Since rashi was 18 she was his legal guardian but thinking about going through adoption made a shiver run down arjuns spine. They came there to donate money too look after the children till they were in the center. As they were entering the center , arjun saw a girl probably his age proceeding towards the center a bag in her hand and her face stained with dried tears. Arjun told rashi to go inside he would follow her. Arjun jogged to the girl. "hi Im arjun " arjun said as he stood infornt of the girl. She didnt reply and was about to duck him and move to go inside arjun grabbed her hand and jerked her towards himself . Arjun was shocked himself. He wasnt an introvert or something but wasn't one of those guys to go to girls and take advantage of their venerablelity. He pulled her into his arms and held her tight as she broke into sobs. After a while when she calmed arjun pulled her along him and they seated on the bench. "Tanya" the girl whisperd with a husky voice form crying. "would you like to tell me what happened?" arjun asked. He knew the pain of loosing parents. He had gone through therapy that time , thankfully he had rashi Di...! She shook her head in negative and den noded. "I was very small when my mother died about 5 years of old, I lived with my dad but a few days back some drunken driver crashed into him " she said as tears escaped her eyes. "would you like to come live with me and my sister ? " arjun asked suddenly. "you could me my little sister too ?" he said with a hopeful smile. He felt a pull towards her. She was such a beautiful girl. He felt responsible for her some how and wanted to do everything in his power to help her. Tanya was shocked to hear what he askd. She was afraid to go to foster home , but she didnt feel anxiety going with arjun. She always imagined some one like arjun as her elder brother. "but how ?" " I mean will your parents allow that ?" she asked looking at her knotted figures in her lap. " I dont have parents , I live with my elder sister , and don't worry I'm arjun singhania I have my connections to make this happen legally " he said with a smirk and Tanya giggled weekly after a very very long time. From that day Tanya was officially adopted as a singhania. She was a year younger to arjun. And arjun and rashi looked after her and pulled her out of the dark state of mind. What they went through , she was going through that too. *** flashback over*** Arohi quickly dialed Tanya. She was her best call. She wanted to go in herself but she didn't want him angry anymore or to stress himself. She explained Tanya what happened briefly and waited in the great room waiting for her. As soon as she came in she was unrushed to arjuns room. "arohi its best if you go for some time, ill handle it" she said with a shaky voice "but..." arohi started but Tanya cut her in middle " no buts arohi , I'll take care of it , Mollie is at home with Ellie, her sitter go there for a while ,get refreshed, I call you back later" she said pulling arohi for a hug. "everything will be fine " she whispered soothing her. As soon as arohi walked towards the double doors Tanya knocked on arjuns door room. A quite go away was heard by her. "I'm not going anywhere bhai " Tanya replied. Tanya had stopped calling arjun bhai ever since she and jay got together. Arjun himself told her to do so, cause he felt weird. Hearing bhai form her made arjuns heart quench. Arjun unlocked the door with a sulky face . Tanya gasped looking at the state of the room. Things were thrown , the room was destroyed pillows were shattered. She was shocked to see that. Arjun singhania was one person she knew had most control, but this was the first time she saw him loosing control.Arjun had again shifted form his wheelchair to his bed after unlocking the door. "what do you want ?" he asked rather rudely, but she ignored his tone "why did you behave so rudely with arohi ?" she asked sitting down besides him. "that is none of your business and plus she left didn't she ? " arjun asked with a bitter tone "one tantrum and she left ! I knew she would leave eventually " he said , his jaw clenched , his fists curled up tightly. "I made her leave, she didn't want to go but I told her , you both needed time away form each other" she said as she ruffled his hair. "she didn't want to but I urged her to , I don't want you to damage you relationship because of a hurdle " she continued to run down a soothing hand down his hair as he shifted slightly so his head was in her lap. "Tanya I ... I don't know what.to do ?" he replied, his voice broken "I want to remember her, I just can't, I can't forgive myself for what I'm doing to her." "she is in pain because of me and I can't do anything to make it better " he said quitely. "I know bhai , it wil take time , you need to give it time !" please don't hurt yourself or her in this" ! She said as she added a silent prayer to god to take away this pain form him. "Tanya I..dont want to let her leave me, I don't think I've been vulnerable as much before this " Tanya soothed his cheeks and kissed the top of his head "everything will be alright " she said assuring him and herself. Arjun felt his eyes drop as the pain killers kicked in and he fell asleep. Tanya sat there whole night running her hand through his hair and soothing him when he woke up shaking with nightmare. This was like their role.was reversed. When the singhania's adopter Tanya , she would wake up screaming dreaming about her parents arjun would be by her side in instant and rock her to sleep or sit with her all night if necessary. Tanya was determined to do anything to make her brother's family happy again.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rajini99deelax18_AnjaliArora_MyshaAlvi007Rimpi_kmhArjuhi_kkArjuhisis

MyshaAlvi007 Goldie
MyshaAlvi007
MyshaAlvi007

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
new chappy yippie :)
Ankita__S IF-Rockerz
Ankita__S
Ankita__S

Posted: 31 October 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Lovely updt.