India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

New ss: Is love all u need???? | new update-pg16-will pm later

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Guys don't worry..its not my work this time..for all ur information..we have a shy baby in our forumWink who is too shy to post her story..so m doing in behalf of her...

</div>
Part 1
Flashback
Arjun's pov
"excuses me can you please tell me where could I possibly find Arjun singhania?" a girl asked me as I walked towards the door of my office building. "I am arjun what can I help you with ?" I asked her. I admit it I checkd her out. But she was beautiful. She looked like an Indian.
Spotting a beautiful Indian girl in New York is a bit difficult so dont judge . "I am the new interior designer who transferred form your los Angeles office for the project "she replied. I remember jai mentioning about this, he told me she was vert talented and just what we needed for the new project. "oh hi I am arjun singhania" I said and then mentally slapping myself for repeating that. She chuckled at me but never the less replied "I am arohi, jai's friend and your employee at the LA branch "
Arjun and jai started home construction company 7 years before fresh out of college. They had been best friends forever. Their parents were friends and hence they were. Arjun's parents died during a plane crash when he was 16 years old. They left him and his sister Rashi with a trust fund of 10 million $. Arjun didnt want to live off his parents money and hence after completing his architectureal studies he started a company with jai as a partner. Jai graduate as a business major and they started a company which was one of the most respectable companies of this Times. They worked on your requirement basis they made your houses on a personalised level.
Arjun and arohi walked inside the office. "so do you know the basics about the client ?"arjun asked as the took a seat in his cabin. ''yes, they are a family of four super rich and own a beer factory" arohi answerd.
"so my assistant will show you your work space we are meeting with the clients in about 2 hours" "the reconstruction work and the planing for interiors should start as soon as possible, this is a big project"
Yes sir" she replied as she got up and walked towards the door "arohi" arjun called her "yes sir ?" "call me arjun he replied"
Present
Arohi prayed to god as they took him into the surgery.
"Arohi " jai called form behind as him as him and Tanya his wife came rushing "how is he ?" jai asked as arohi clunged to jai and sobbed. Tanya smoothd arohi's hair in an attempt to calm her. Arohi jai and Tanya had been friends even before arjun and arohi got together. Jai was like an elder brother she never had.
The red bulb In the surgery room went off and as soon as the doctor came out arohi rushed to the doctor. "how is he " arohi asked trying to control her crying. "mam If you all can walk up to the room..." the doctor was barely able to complete the sentence when jai shouted "you wil tell me how he is now or I might get you sewed and I am not even kidding " arohi had not seen jai this angry ever but it was his best friend his brother we were talking about no one could keep calm. The doctor spoke after a few minutes of silence which included jai tapping his feet furiously on the floor and glaring at the doctor. "the surgery was successful we managed to get out all the precise of glass form the body but he has a few broken ribs and he hit his brain pretty hard. We have to wait till he wakes up to run some tests. He is in enforced comma for the body to stabilize." arohi looked broke. She didnt know what she would do without her arjun or jai didn't know what he would do without a best friend. They were all scared was an understatement. Arohi shook her head and asked if she could see him. The doctor replied with a nod and walked away. Arohi went inside and pulled a chair besides his bed and sat down holding his hand in her's
"arjun do u realize what are u doing here ? You Lying lifeless in bed in front of me is killing me. I wana hear you talk laugh tears me arjun please dont do this to me to Jai to Tanya and those little kids arjun Mollie and jack love you they need their super uncle. Arjun u need to get up'' arohi sobed shaking arjun. That moment jai and Tanya came in "jai he won't get up " arohi sobed besides Arjun.

24hrs later.
Arohi's head lying on the little space on arjuns hospital bed as she sat on the chair. Jai and Tanya on the sofa stressed out. They had not once left arjun alone.
Arohi looked up to see if what she felt was real. Arjuns hand twitched in hers. She quickly jolted up so did jai and Tanya. "he moved his fingers" arohi explaind her moments to the pair of them as Tanya spirited out to call a doctor. "water " arjun managed to say through his dry throat.
The doctor came in asking how was he feeling 'i feel like I have been hit in the head and am hungover for past 3-4 days " he replied only half joking. Arohi just stared at him.
So arjun do you remember who he is ? The doctor asked pointing at jai
"jai" he replied. Arohi felt relief as she thought he hadn't lost his memory. The doctor next pointed to Tanya which he replied correctly. All smiled. Lastly his fingers pointed to arohi.Arohi give him one of her brilliant smiles " I am sorry am I supposed to remember her?" arjun asked in utter seriousness.
<div>Please leave feedback

Edited by moonkmh - 31 October 2013 at 6:24am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

_AnjaliArora_KinjalKrockstarashu...deepz...arunsunita_gm-pranjal-mysticlovercooljaya11kritz4ever.vrshn.lazybluescherry227shreya_arjuhipinky.padda--Anjali--zoya_naziyaveds_6791Arjuhisisshibz

moonkmh IF-Stunnerz
moonkmh
moonkmh

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged

res...index

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veds_6791

veds_6791 IF-Rockerz
veds_6791
veds_6791

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Res... Shocked

Ohh woh shy Baby Kaun hai??

Will read soon!!!

Edited by veds_6791 - 22 June 2013 at 10:32am
AAKMH2 IF-Rockerz
AAKMH2
AAKMH2

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
res Embarrassed

moon apna to likh pehle...
.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
ohhh :O :O

He doesn't remember her!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cooljaya11

Arjuhi_kk IF-Rockerz
Arjuhi_kk
Arjuhi_kk

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I want d next part ASAP!!!
cooljaya11 IF-Dazzler
cooljaya11
cooljaya11

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Rofl
Shy baby
Alelelelele
Mela shy baby to bale dhakedalll prologue deta he
Kahi he ye shy baby jabldast to nahi !!!
Any way superb proluge :)
And with the prologe it's my fav ff now
Waiting for next update ASAP pleseee
...deepz... IF-Dazzler
...deepz...
...deepz...

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Prologue ws superb!!!!!!!!!
tell her to continue it asap madhuWink

Go to top