India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

can girl be a best friend? (Page 2)

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
I think there is always some kind of attraction between a boy and a girl. But it depends on people too. Like not everyone can have same feelings like the other person.

So i think a guy and a girl can be only friends too. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalEnlightment

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Don't let Tanveer's psycho ass taint friendship for you , a guy and girl can most definitely be just friends even if there is any attraction there you just have to know where to cross the line.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

A.HajnalNpdeepaEnlightmentClosed.........trina2010

A.Hajnal IF-Dazzler
A.Hajnal
A.Hajnal

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Yes, They can be as long as they never thought/think of each other any thing other then Best friends...

Originally posted by surpatel

tannu ws seducing him in her own way ..n he never stopped her ..there should be a boundary which should hv nt been crossed

He just couldnt understand what was going on with her...that hugs and chipu hands and etc...he never stopped her, yes, because he thinks of her a Tameez ki dukan and that she NEVER could think of him like that...

But That Tanveer ki Bachi...Censored

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NpdeepaEnlightmentDreA

goingreen IF-Dazzler
goingreen
goingreen

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHOKEBErAxY

Haha okay I know this video is probably biased, but I felt it'd be appropriate to share here. About my personal opinion regarding girls and guys being just friends, then yes they can be just friends if you aren't very emotionally attached. I mean like if your best hang out buddy is the opposite gender (with whom you don't share much emotional stuff with) then yeah BFFs all the way.

But if you start having a deeper emotional relationship with your opposite gender friend (as in this case Asad with Tanveer), then things can get a little messy. I just think one of the parties will eventually cave in and like the other as more than a friend.

Just saying from personal experience :p so I no longer have guy friends as besties! Just lots of close guy friends I hang out with on a regular basis, but none I make emotional attachments with, on purpose (:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Closed.........Enlightmentcountingstarz

MILII_BAKSHI IF-Sizzlerz
MILII_BAKSHI
MILII_BAKSHI

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
OFCOURSE  A BOY AND A GIRL CAN BE BEST BUDDY ,,,,..
I HAVE TWO BEST BUDDY . ek ladka hai or ek ladki ...but u see jitna comfortable main apne male frend ke sath share karti hu..meri female frend ke sath nai..
i strongly believe boys are good in frendship..they can keep secret as secret ..they are really good in frendship...
unlike girls...Unhappy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EnlightmentGodhuliLogon

veenisha IF-Rockerz
veenisha
veenisha

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
no yaar its not like that. even I have so many guys and friends
...MonaCo... IF-Dazzler
...MonaCo...
...MonaCo...

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I think if it is about two single & available people who share an emotional connection are friends, get along well etc., atleast I would be attracted to that guy... It is because for me emotional connection itself is a very sexy thing :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Enlightment

Enlightment IF-Rockerz
Enlightment
Enlightment

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

My best friend is a guy. And we have that unbreakable trust thing that Asad has for Tanveer. There is no physical attraction what so ever. And he is quite good looking. LOLWe're like brother and sister then.
And Tanveer is an idiot... throwing away a diamond of a friendship to pick up rocks, by trying to get into Asad's pants and eventually ruin their friendship

So true Drea . Disgusting Tanveer. Poor thing Asad never knew there is a bad face under neath her so called best friends face Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreA

Go to top