Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys and girls can be best friends! Tanveer just ruined the friendship for her self reasons!

However, I had a best friend who was a guy but we're not friends anymore (not because of sexual tension, LOL the guy was like a brother!) but because he dated a girl who became one of my closest friends but he then treated her badly, and I had to choose between them, the guy who was my best friend or the girl who became my closest friend? I chose her because he shouldn't have treated her badly, and he didn't like the way I chose her and broke the friendship. Yeah, totally random and not related to the topic but for me, friendship only happens if it's pure, and I ended it because he was being a jerk.

WHICH, Tanveer ruined it by making it impure ie, sleeping with Asad. :|
shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
My bst z a guy...so frm my pov ...EK LADKA AUR EK LADKI DOST HO SKTE HAI...

Yeah thr r fw stupied ppl ..hu ruin this sweet n pure relation  ..

Its really bad
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
No .. they can .. I myself have very very close male friends.. but always have to balance in some things .. I have to give priorities to their other halves and have to really know whether im not creating any problem  .. after that only I continued my friendship ...   

By taking care of some simple issues as with any male .. they can be best friend forever .. 

Its my point of view from my own experiences .. 
priya713 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice post, D! I have a guy best friend and its completely platonic so definitely can work BUT lets not forget...there's no woman here...Asad could never fall for the cat in the house 😉
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
I honestly see no sexual tension between Asad and Tanveer. I feel Asad equates her with Najma and his sisters more, there has never been anything from his side. He saves his eye sex for Zoya only :)

Billi isn't really attracted to him like that tbh, he is just hot now and she wants his money.

And to answer your question yes they can be. It's just that in some cases one person develops feelings for the other since you are so close, but in most cases a guy and girl can be best friends. I treat mine more like the big brother I never had! :)
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
nope...a girl and a guy can be best frnds...i have my best frnd a guy and we are very happy together with no such cheap things in mind which tannu had ðŸ˜”
Love-my-self thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have never had frndz of opposite sex, so can't say 🤔
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
who said dat? My bstie also a guy nd we hv no sexual tension btw us
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ofcourse they can. I have many friends of opposite sex at personal and professional levels. Both the parties involved should know when n where to draw a line specially if either or one of them is in a relationship. I personally beleive there shouldnt be any difference in your frienship for girl n guy Its a blessing to have a true friend to rely on though separated for years.
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well even I have a guy as bff but we are always teasing each other but now he is like my own bff(girl) bf I maintain a limit that is before we could talk late night n our way of teasing had no real limits we teased each other like no one else could but now I agree he's got a gf whereby both are serious so I mean I dont mind if we no more talk like late night n all I mean both r my bFF only so we are Kinda always sharing things n at time I myself leave them alone so its not like a guy n girl cant b BfF 😊
And then u should know how to maintain your friendship you should know watt to do or not its you who that is both friends needs to know how to keep there friendship 😃Edited by lavalina - 10 years ago