Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

rk would wihdraw (Page 2)

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neutral_Mona

Agree Rk should not do this but dont u think this says Rk is smart Wink and Bhayaji k pass sirf dekhane k dole hai baki Upper Chamber khali haiLOL

yae ...i felt so...he is not using his common sense...dont know how can rk become chota bhai of sultan...one thing...chotta is always smart...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_Mona

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MeriAashiqui..

i dont think their marriage will sustain more days as RK lied madhu in the first day of marriage just to trap sullu...

yes ...he lied to madhu...that does not determine the strength of the relation...he lied but it is just partial...we are discussing on that part and not on the sustainability of their relation...they love each other ...so they are forever...
masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Why should rk withdraw? Madhu needs to clear her stance. Cme on lady u r married nw ur priorty is ur husbnd nt ur friend. Did she tell rk i knw where sulu resides when rk was saying main kahin se bhi dhoond nikalunga. Thnx cvs atleast she acceptd befriending a gangster is nt gud 4 ur family especially whn ur spouse dnt like it. If rk has put her above evrybdy why cnt she?
N yes MU wl happen bcz ds is d nxt trck.

lakshmi_pai

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masan1

Why should rk withdraw? Madhu needs to clear her stance. Cme on lady u r married nw ur priorty is ur husbnd nt ur friend. Did she tell rk i knw where sulu resides when rk was saying main kahin se bhi dhoond nikalunga. Thnx cvs atleast she acceptd befriending a gangster is nt gud 4 ur family especially whn ur spouse dnt like it. If rk has put her above evrybdy why cnt she?
N yes MU wl happen bcz ds is d nxt trck.

madhu's priority is rk and his family and that is the reaon why she is being so ivolved...she is not worried of sultan but of rk and radhaji...t affects them much...so thats why she is trying to clear out everything...in such a time rk shouldnt have lied to mahdu...he lied and thats a fact...now whether that should continue or not lies with rk...he cannot spoil their relation in the name of sultan...

pookie2

saijahnavi IF-Rockerz
saijahnavi
saijahnavi

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
He Lied With His Madhu.Bcoz He Wants to teach sultana lesson.He Doesn't want to hurt Madhu.soon he will realize

lakshmi_pai

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I dont agree...that rk is using madhu...no ways...rather I think he actually meant to talk to sultan and was ready...till till till my dearest madhu told thatshe would rather talk to suttu...just this...this point made him superfurious...he knows how gangu feels for his wife...and he is a big sanki..as we all know...he didnt want madhu to talk to suttu.llbut madhu being madhu...she wajts to play refree...
Though due to goodvreasons...but it doesnt sit well with rk..lso hes gonna go ahead with his plan in the momentvof fury..ll

lakshmi_pai

lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamyjennice

I dont agree...that rk is using madhu...no ways...rather I think he actually meant to talk to sultan and was ready...till till till my dearest madhu told thatshe would rather talk to suttu...just this...this point made him superfurious...he knows how gangu feels for his wife...and he is a big sanki..as we all know...he didnt want madhu to talk to suttu.llbut madhu being madhu...she wajts to play refree...
Though due to goodvreasons...but it doesnt sit well with rk..lso hes gonna go ahead with his plan in the momentvof fury..ll

lets see ...but i dont think that he wished to have a talk with sultan...he said bittuji that he wants sultan to be hurt in all ways and to make his life hell...its not that madhu involved in the matter...it was in his mind...madhu wants peace at home ...thats why she got involved...
lakshmi_pai Goldie
lakshmi_pai
lakshmi_pai

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sai.janu350

He Lied With His Madhu.Bcoz He Wants to teach sultana lesson.He Doesn't want to hurt Madhu.soon he will realize

yes...now he is not single...he should take into consideration her emotions too...hope for good...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index