Qubool Hai

Isn't Zoya being stupid?! (Page 5)

honey672 Senior Member
honey672
honey672

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Originally posted by ilovebieber

but zoya saw wat she saw! she thinks asad cheated on her! the man she loved did this to her!

She didn't see anything, mate. Just listened to tanveer's crap and saw herb with her head on Asad's chest while Asad was UNCONSCIOUS
he was not unconscious he was asleep after a very satisfying nightROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeavenlyBliss.

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nupsie

I think Zoya's outburst was very much justified!

Asad never trust her in first place, so this time too she felt no one wud trust her so she kept quiet!

n she was too caught with her wedding preparations, dremas for the upcoming life that she hardly pay any attention to Tanveer's stupid challenge of SR, n moreover, she had BLIND TRUST on Asad that he wud never break her trust!

So her reaction was very much justified, plus, after she saw Asad n Tanveer in that state, she shouted on Asad n asked him not to touch her, coz, any girl in her place wud react the same way or even worst!

Asad too, never trust her, even on the slightest of things he always trust Tanveer n not Zoya, n wat Zoya saw was not a small thing...Her reaction was justified thats wat I feel!

I dont understand why everyone is comparing Asad's behaviour to Zoya's?LOL They are 2 different people. 2 different genders. Obviously they have different nature.

And Zoya very well knew that tanveer does what she says. She was very much aware that tanveer was going to cause some trouble on her Nikaah.

I am not comparing HinnaLOL
I am just saying that Zoya's outburst was due to wat she saw...she saw her fiance in bed with another woman on her wedding day!Shocked

Zoya knew wat Tanveer said, but she trust Asad's words more than Tanveer's...Asad had assured her that no one can come betweenthem now, not even KISMAT!   Asad had blind trust in Tanveer n Zoya had BLIND FAITH in Asad!Big smile

HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

This is what I felt about it.

Tanveer kept talking about her seduction skills and Zoya's greatest pride was that Asad would never fall prey to that. But Tanveer seems to have done exactly as she promised...and she won...over Zoya's trust. Right now, it is not about Asad's innocence...it is about her trust in their love- that it'd withstand the greatest trials- and it failed, because of HIM. It is natural for her to lash out at Asad, esp since she had always tried to make him see Tanveer's real face- if he had trusted her, this would not have happened ...Zoya is angry with Asad for spoiling her fairy tale love story...his act has tarnished it forever-  right now th efirst thing that comes to her mind is to blame someone- and she blames the person nearest to her- Asad- aap kamzor padh gaye...it is his fault...he should have upheld the honour of their love.

Things will never be the same again, since whathas happened has happened and it was his responsibility to see to it that such a thing did not happen. She will not make any more excuses for Asad- he has to battle out on his own and win her.

This is the only post which I actually understand see some logiv inLOLLOL

I never actually heard Tanveer say anything about seduction. The only dialogue I remember is what she said about her SR with Asad and that she will use Asad before Zoya has him.
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honey672

Originally posted by ilovebieber

but zoya saw wat she saw! she thinks asad cheated on her! the man she loved did this to her!

She didn't see anything, mate. Just listened to tanveer's crap and saw herb with her head on Asad's chest while Asad was UNCONSCIOUS
he was not unconscious he was asleep after a very satisfying nightROFL

ROFL

Guys why sint anyone saying anything to Tanveer?! Usko thappar kyun nahi para?LOL
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Asad never trust her in first place, so this time too she felt no one wud trust her so she kept quiet!

n she was too caught with her wedding preparations, dremas for the upcoming life that she hardly pay any attention to Tanveer's stupid challenge of SR, n moreover, she had BLIND TRUST on Asad that he wud never break her trust!

So her reaction was very much justified, plus, after she saw Asad n Tanveer in that state, she shouted on Asad n asked him not to touch her, coz, any girl in her place wud react the same way or even worst!

Asad too, never trust her, even on the slightest of things he always trust Tanveer n not Zoya, n wat Zoya saw was not a small thing...Her reaction was justified thats wat I feel!

I dont understand why everyone is comparing Asad's behaviour to Zoya's?LOL They are 2 different people. 2 different genders. Obviously they have different nature.

And Zoya very well knew that tanveer does what she says. She was very much aware that tanveer was going to cause some trouble on her Nikaah.

I am just saying that Zoya's outburst was due to wat she saw...she saw her fiance in bed with another woman on her wedding day!Shocked

Zoya knew wat Tanveer said, but she trust Asad's words more than Tanveer's...Asad had assured her that no one can come betweenthem now, not even KISMAT!   Asad had blind trust in Tanveer n Zoya had BLIND FAITH in Asad!Big smile

Yeah, to ab agar Asad ko saza mil rahi hai to Tanveer ko bhi milni chahiye. Wo bhi to humbister hui thi uske saath.LOL

-EvilDesires-

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chicksoup

This is what I felt about it.

Tanveer kept talking about her seduction skills and Zoya's greatest pride was that Asad would never fall prey to that. But Tanveer seems to have done exactly as she promised...and she won...over Zoya's trust. Right now, it is not about Asad's innocence...it is about her trust in their love- that it'd withstand the greatest trials- and it failed, because of HIM. It is natural for her to lash out at Asad, esp since she had always tried to make him see Tanveer's real face- if he had trusted her, this would not have happened ...Zoya is angry with Asad for spoiling her fairy tale love story...his act has tarnished it forever-  right now th efirst thing that comes to her mind is to blame someone- and she blames the person nearest to her- Asad- aap kamzor padh gaye...it is his fault...he should have upheld the honour of their love.

Things will never be the same again, since whathas happened has happened and it was his responsibility to see to it that such a thing did not happen. She will not make any more excuses for Asad- he has to battle out on his own and win her.

This is the only post which I actually understand see some logiv inLOLLOL

I never actually heard Tanveer say anything about seduction. The only dialogue I remember is what she said about her SR with Asad and that she will use Asad before Zoya has him.

Thanks.

When Tanveer dared Zoya, she said exactly that- you don't have the 'skills' I have- I know how to keep a man happy- remeber when she laughed at her and said kitni bholi ho Zoya- apne pyar ko bhi nahi samajh sakti...implies she has a Ph D in such matters and looks down on Zoya for not knowing the  abc of it.Wink

HeavenlyBliss.

-EvilDesires- IF-Stunnerz
-EvilDesires-
-EvilDesires-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Yeah, to ab agar Asad ko saza mil rahi hai to Tanveer ko bhi milni chahiye. Wo bhi to humbister hui thi uske saath.LOL

Log naraaz apno se hote hain n gussa bhi apno par karte hain!

Tanveer is a no one!

but yeah she shud b punished!!  She needs severe punishment for wateva she has done uptil now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MILII_BAKSHIHeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I cant believe I didnt pay attention to all these important dialogues by Tanveer ROFL

So now everyone knows that Tanveer is evil right?

Go to top