India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Isn't Zoya being stupid?! (Page 4)

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Sadia, dont you think it would have been more fun to see this? Agar tanu ka plan fail ho jata, she would try harder next time ROFL

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nupsie

I think Zoya's outburst was very much justified!

Asad never trust her in first place, so this time too she felt no one wud trust her so she kept quiet!

n she was too caught with her wedding preparations, dremas for the upcoming life that she hardly pay any attention to Tanveer's stupid challenge of SR, n moreover, she had BLIND TRUST on Asad that he wud never break her trust!

So her reaction was very much justified, plus, after she saw Asad n Tanveer in that state, she shouted on Asad n asked him not to touch her, coz, any girl in her place wud react the same way or even worst!

Asad too, never trust her, even on the slightest of things he always trust Tanveer n not Zoya, n wat Zoya saw was not a small thing...Her reaction was justified thats wat I feel!

I dont understand why everyone is comparing Asad's behaviour to Zoya's?LOL They are 2 different people. 2 different genders. Obviously they have different nature.

And Zoya very well knew that tanveer does what she says. She was very much aware that tanveer was going to cause some trouble on her Nikaah.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-EvilDesires-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Sadia, dont you think it would have been more fun to see this? Agar tanu ka plan fail ho jata, she would try harder next time ROFL
whats harder than to murder attempt Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-ChaiHeavenlyBliss.

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

What do you want? that Tanu is trying harder anyway she is gonna push Zoya from the cliff. How much harder does she have to try? I just want her out of the show right now. She is intolerable. LOL

HeavenlyBliss.

DreA IF-Stunnerz
DreA
DreA

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
You know to be honest I thought she would've trusted Asad more and instantly not believe what she saw. But the anger is just a reflex. So Im not upset with her about it. I guess any other girl would have acted the same way. I for one was handing out beat downs first before running off and crying. 

HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Gul would know. Mujhe kya pata?! :P
chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
This is what I felt about it.

Tanveer kept talking about her seduction skills and Zoya's greatest pride was that Asad would never fall prey to that. But Tanveer seems to have done exactly as she promised...and she won...over Zoya's trust. Right now, it is not about Asad's innocence...it is about her trust in their love- that it'd withstand the greatest trials- and it failed, because of HIM. It is natural for her to lash out at Asad, esp since she had always tried to make him see Tanveer's real face- if he had trusted her, this would not have happened ...Zoya is angry with Asad for spoiling her fairy tale love story...his act has tarnished it forever-  right now th efirst thing that comes to her mind is to blame someone- and she blames the person nearest to her- Asad- aap kamzor padh gaye...it is his fault...he should have upheld the honour of their love.

Things will never be the same again, since whathas happened has happened and it was his responsibility to see to it that such a thing did not happen. She will not make any more excuses for Asad- he has to battle out on his own and win her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honey672HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drea_QH1fan

You know to be honest I thought she would've trusted Asad more and instantly not believe what she saw. But the anger is just a reflex. So Im not upset with her about it. I guess any other girl would have acted the same way. I for one was handing out beat downs first before running off and crying. 

I was expecting that too. When tanu's phonecall came, I thought Zoya wouldnt listen to her and just tell her to shup up. Lekin Zoya uski baaton mein aagayiCry

DreA

Go to top