Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Isn't Zoya being stupid?! (Page 2)

asyafan6 Senior Member
asyafan6
asyafan6

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Hinna baby! I don't think Zoya was stupid. Anyone in her situation might act like that and i think later she might think about it when she calms down. Right now she just saw a man she loved with another girl. Worst of all when it was their Nikaah day.
Tanveer told Zoya that "Mard fitrat aisi hoti hai" like if Tanveer aroused him he would do it with her. So maybe Zoya thinks he broke her trust.

I don't think anyone was at fault the only one at fault is Tanveer. That Billo has got to go.
Angry

EXACTLY. I think in Ajmer Zoya will finally calm down (broken hearted but calm) and actually think thru what Asad said to her about not remembering.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-Chai

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
The drugs which he was given made him see Tanveer as Zoya, and she even told him Nikkah ho chuka hai! I still doubt they did anything though because he was unconscious.

But Zoya needs to atleast give him a chance to speak no matter how hurt she is :( And she is letting Tanveers plan win by behaving like this :( I thought she was a smart one! LOL
-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
don think so

HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsinmyeyes

see...she knows her intentions..true...but when she told Asad won't fail her ever, it was her trust in him ki woh aisa kabhi nahi karega...when she saw him like that. her first thought would not be ki tanveer ne usko drug kiya hai...she will think that tanveer succeeded...she is a girl...kitni bhi intelligent aur logical kyun na ho...us situation mein your brain just stops working...we have to cut her some slack...Asad ne isse trivial situations mein bina sach jaane uspar chillaya hai...here its not about giving Asad a taste of his own medicine...it's about giving Zoya the same liberty we gave Asad when he misjudges...kyunki woh bevakoof hai and Zoya jitna dimaag nahi hai uske paas as far as all this is concerned, is no excuse for his behaviour...so the way we forgive him all the time...we need to give it to her this time, right?

Jab Asad galat karta hai, tab bhi to hum itna gusa karte hain na LOL

And exactly, Zoya did trust Asad, which gives her all the more reason to hear him out just once before assuming anything, don't you think? When she walked into the room, it was Tanveer who had her head on his chest, Asad was just laying there with his eyes closed in an unconscious state
Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

The drugs which he was given made him see Tanveer as Zoya, and she even told him Nikkah ho chuka hai! I still doubt they did anything though because he was unconscious.

But Zoya needs to atleast give him a chance to speak no matter how hurt she is :( And she is letting Tanveers plan win by behaving like this :( I thought she was a smart one! LOL
But did Asad ever give Zoya a chance to
Speak? I think this was needed. Now the redemption will start. I really felt bad for both Asad and Zoya. I felt bad for Asad because he was hopeless and confused and then that Slap. That guy doesn't even know himself what happened even if Zoya did listen to him he won't know what to say because he doesn't remember anything he is unsure himself.

So just wait i am sure Asad and Zoya will have some exchanging of words in upcoming episodes.

HeavenlyBliss.

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
yes..logic says she should hear him out...but aisi situation mein uska dimaag hi uska saath nahi dega..logic toh wahin se aata hai na...scientifically bolu toh its an adrenaline rush...all your senses...intelligence included go for a toss...and yeh hota hai...duniya ka sabse akalmand insaan bhi aisi situation mein even with a prior warning or anticipation can lose it...when she calms down she will hear him out trust me...but usko time dena hi padega...think this agar asad ki jagah zoya hoti toh any amount of time would not have been enough for asad to think it rationally...men cannot forget and move on completely...isliye woh emotionally women se weak hote hain...because they cannot deal with such an emotional setback...aurat infediliy maaf kar sakti hai...duniya ka koi bhi aadmi kar hi nahi sakta...my guarantee

HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Yes, Asad never gives Zoya a chance to speak. So what? Doesn't mean she does the same thing. This isn't about payback LOL

She LEAST that Zoya could do was speak up and tell everyone what Tanveer had said to her. She could have even given the phone to Dilshad to make her believe, when Tanveer was saying all that crap. But no, she just cries and speaks nothing! :/

viya.mallik4eva

ilovebieber Goldie
ilovebieber
ilovebieber

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
but zoya saw wat she saw! she thinks asad cheated on her! the man she loved did this to her!

HeavenlyBliss.

Go to top