Qubool Hai

Isn't Zoya being stupid?! - Page 4

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Drea_QH1fan

You know to be honest I thought she would've trusted Asad more and instantly not believe what she saw. But the anger is just a reflex. So Im not upset with her about it. I guess any other girl would have acted the same way. I for one was handing out beat downs first before running off and crying. 

I was expecting that too. When tanu's phonecall came, I thought Zoya wouldnt listen to her and just tell her to shup up. Lekin Zoya uski baaton mein aagayi๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honey672 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

She didn't see anything, mate. Just listened to tanveer's crap and saw herb with her head on Asad's chest while Asad was UNCONSCIOUS

he was not unconscious he was asleep after a very satisfying night๐Ÿคฃ
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I dont understand why everyone is comparing Asad's behaviour to Zoya's?๐Ÿ˜† They are 2 different people. 2 different genders. Obviously they have different nature.

And Zoya very well knew that tanveer does what she says. She was very much aware that tanveer was going to cause some trouble on her Nikaah.

I am not comparing Hinna๐Ÿ˜†
I am just saying that Zoya's outburst was due to wat she saw...she saw her fiance in bed with another woman on her wedding day!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Zoya knew wat Tanveer said, but she trust Asad's words more than Tanveer's...Asad had assured her that no one can come betweenthem now, not even KISMAT!   Asad had blind trust in Tanveer n Zoya had BLIND FAITH in Asad!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chicksoup

This is what I felt about it.

Tanveer kept talking about her seduction skills and Zoya's greatest pride was that Asad would never fall prey to that. But Tanveer seems to have done exactly as she promised...and she won...over Zoya's trust. Right now, it is not about Asad's innocence...it is about her trust in their love- that it'd withstand the greatest trials- and it failed, because of HIM. It is natural for her to lash out at Asad, esp since she had always tried to make him see Tanveer's real face- if he had trusted her, this would not have happened ...Zoya is angry with Asad for spoiling her fairy tale love story...his act has tarnished it forever-  right now th efirst thing that comes to her mind is to blame someone- and she blames the person nearest to her- Asad- aap kamzor padh gaye...it is his fault...he should have upheld the honour of their love.

Things will never be the same again, since whathas happened has happened and it was his responsibility to see to it that such a thing did not happen. She will not make any more excuses for Asad- he has to battle out on his own and win her.

This is the only post which I actually understand see some logiv in๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I never actually heard Tanveer say anything about seduction. The only dialogue I remember is what she said about her SR with Asad and that she will use Asad before Zoya has him.
MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: honey672

he was not unconscious he was asleep after a very satisfying night๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ

Guys why sint anyone saying anything to Tanveer?! Usko thappar kyun nahi para?๐Ÿ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nupsie

I am not comparing Hinna๐Ÿ˜†
I am just saying that Zoya's outburst was due to wat she saw...she saw her fiance in bed with another woman on her wedding day!๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Zoya knew wat Tanveer said, but she trust Asad's words more than Tanveer's...Asad had assured her that no one can come betweenthem now, not even KISMAT!   Asad had blind trust in Tanveer n Zoya had BLIND FAITH in Asad!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah, to ab agar Asad ko saza mil rahi hai to Tanveer ko bhi milni chahiye. Wo bhi to humbister hui thi uske saath.๐Ÿ˜†
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is the only post which I actually understand see some logiv in๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I never actually heard Tanveer say anything about seduction. The only dialogue I remember is what she said about her SR with Asad and that she will use Asad before Zoya has him.

Thanks.

When Tanveer dared Zoya, she said exactly that- you don't have the 'skills' I have- I know how to keep a man happy- remeber when she laughed at her and said kitni bholi ho Zoya- apne pyar ko bhi nahi samajh sakti...implies she has a Ph D in such matters and looks down on Zoya for not knowing the  abc of it.๐Ÿ˜‰

CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah, to ab agar Asad ko saza mil rahi hai to Tanveer ko bhi milni chahiye. Wo bhi to humbister hui thi uske saath.๐Ÿ˜†

Log naraaz apno se hote hain n gussa bhi apno par karte hain!

Tanveer is a no one!

but yeah she shud b punished!!  She needs severe punishment for wateva she has done uptil now!
MochaQueen thumbnail
I cant believe I didnt pay attention to all these important dialogues by Tanveer ๐Ÿคฃ

So now everyone knows that Tanveer is evil right?
Manchalateriore thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Zoya is wayyy to emotionally broken at the time...