Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

see...she knows her intentions..true...but when she told Asad won't fail her ever, it was her trust in him ki woh aisa kabhi nahi karega...when she saw him like that. her first thought would not be ki tanveer ne usko drug kiya hai...she will think that tanveer succeeded...she is a girl...kitni bhi intelligent aur logical kyun na ho...us situation mein your brain just stops working...we have to cut her some slack...Asad ne isse trivial situations mein bina sach jaane uspar chillaya hai...here its not about giving Asad a taste of his own medicine...it's about giving Zoya the same liberty we gave Asad when he misjudges...kyunki woh bevakoof hai and Zoya jitna dimaag nahi hai uske paas as far as all this is concerned, is no excuse for his behaviour...so the way we forgive him all the time...we need to give it to her this time, right?

Jab Asad galat karta hai, tab bhi to hum itna gusa karte hain na 😆

And exactly, Zoya did trust Asad, which gives her all the more reason to hear him out just once before assuming anything, don't you think? When she walked into the room, it was Tanveer who had her head on his chest, Asad was just laying there with his eyes closed in an unconscious state
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

The drugs which he was given made him see Tanveer as Zoya, and she even told him Nikkah ho chuka hai! I still doubt they did anything though because he was unconscious.

But Zoya needs to atleast give him a chance to speak no matter how hurt she is :( And she is letting Tanveers plan win by behaving like this :( I thought she was a smart one! 😆

But did Asad ever give Zoya a chance to
Speak? I think this was needed. Now the redemption will start. I really felt bad for both Asad and Zoya. I felt bad for Asad because he was hopeless and confused and then that Slap. That guy doesn't even know himself what happened even if Zoya did listen to him he won't know what to say because he doesn't remember anything he is unsure himself.

So just wait i am sure Asad and Zoya will have some exchanging of words in upcoming episodes.
starsinmyeyes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes..logic says she should hear him out...but aisi situation mein uska dimaag hi uska saath nahi dega..logic toh wahin se aata hai na...scientifically bolu toh its an adrenaline rush...all your senses...intelligence included go for a toss...and yeh hota hai...duniya ka sabse akalmand insaan bhi aisi situation mein even with a prior warning or anticipation can lose it...when she calms down she will hear him out trust me...but usko time dena hi padega...think this agar asad ki jagah zoya hoti toh any amount of time would not have been enough for asad to think it rationally...men cannot forget and move on completely...isliye woh emotionally women se weak hote hain...because they cannot deal with such an emotional setback...aurat infediliy maaf kar sakti hai...duniya ka koi bhi aadmi kar hi nahi sakta...my guarantee
MochaQueen thumbnail
Yes, Asad never gives Zoya a chance to speak. So what? Doesn't mean she does the same thing. This isn't about payback 😆

She LEAST that Zoya could do was speak up and tell everyone what Tanveer had said to her. She could have even given the phone to Dilshad to make her believe, when Tanveer was saying all that crap. But no, she just cries and speaks nothing! :/
ilovebieber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
but zoya saw wat she saw! she thinks asad cheated on her! the man she loved did this to her!
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Yes, Asad never gives Zoya a chance to speak. So what? Doesn't mean she does the same thing. This isn't about payback 😆

She LEAST that Zoya could do was speak up and tell everyone what Tanveer had said to her. She could have even given the phone to Dilshad to make her believe, when Tanveer was saying all that crap. But no, she just cries and speaks nothing! :/

They have to make the show a bit dramatic too. They can't just reveal everything so soon. Then whats the point of show? It's called a twist. 🤣

And btw Hinna you should call Gul and tell her to do this next time. 🤣 and it's just a show! Calm down my love. 🤗
Edited by Cup-Of-Chai - 10 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

tit for tat 😆😆
divyabelle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
If on her wedding day, a woman finds her fiance in bed with another woman, she is likely to either cry her eyes out or hit out violently; hit him, throw stuff at him etc. 

This is human nature. One's emotions take over in such a situation. Thinking and processing the situation comes later.
Edited by divyabelle - 10 years ago
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think Zoya's outburst was very much justified!

Asad never trust her in first place, so this time too she felt no one wud trust her so she kept quiet!

n she was too caught with her wedding preparations, dremas for the upcoming life that she hardly pay any attention to Tanveer's stupid challenge of SR, n moreover, she had BLIND TRUST on Asad that he wud never break her trust!

So her reaction was very much justified, plus, after she saw Asad n Tanveer in that state, she shouted on Asad n asked him not to touch her, coz, any girl in her place wud react the same way or even worst!

Asad too, never trust her, even on the slightest of things he always trust Tanveer n not Zoya, n wat Zoya saw was not a small thing...Her reaction was justified thats wat I feel!
MochaQueen thumbnail
Originally posted by: starsinmyeyes

yes..logic says she should hear him out...but aisi situation mein uska dimaag hi uska saath nahi dega..logic toh wahin se aata hai na...scientifically bolu toh its an adrenaline rush...all your senses...intelligence included go for a toss...and yeh hota hai...duniya ka sabse akalmand insaan bhi aisi situation mein even with a prior warning or anticipation can lose it...when she calms down she will hear him out trust me...but usko time dena hi padega...think this agar asad ki jagah zoya hoti toh any amount of time would not have been enough for asad to think it rationally...men cannot forget and move on completely...isliye woh emotionally women se weak hote hain...because they cannot deal with such an emotional setback...aurat infediliy maaf kar sakti hai...duniya ka koi bhi aadmi kar hi nahi sakta...my guarantee

Very well said!👏👏👏 In our culture, the woman always has to forgive and compromise. Yeh mard ke bas ki baat nahi hai. That is why women are emotionally more stronger than men.

Having said that, this is why Zoya should hear him out! If not that, then atleast she couldve told Dilshad about what Tanveer had said to her. When tanveer called her and was saying all that crap, she couldve even given the phone to someone just to make them believe. Lekin dramon mein logic kab use hota hai?😆