India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Isn't Zoya being stupid?!

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I still think Zoya was stupid for listening to Tanveer. She always knew what Tanveers intentions are, so why is she suspecting Asad now? :S I do understand that he's at fault for trusting Tanveer, but anyone in his situation would have done what he did, he was trying to help her. He is a bewakoof for getting trapped by her but Zoya is doing the same thing?! She did what Tanveer wanted her to. Instead of listening to Tanveer she should have told her to shut up and if she was smart she should've told everyone what tanveer was saying. AND she shouldve took Asad's side and said he's innocent, even if she was hurt, just to piss Tanveer off even more 

AT LEAST in front of Tanveer she shouldve showed that she trusts Asad.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumitbigfanAmayaaNpdeepaarmaanasyaTeja....Nkapoor3

MILII_BAKSHI IF-Sizzlerz
MILII_BAKSHI
MILII_BAKSHI

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
heena she was angry ..asad per nai khud per..she was angry coz she failed to save him..she was angry coz she thought asad got weak to tannu tactics,,usne sirf ye dekha that tanu was in asad's arm..that moment for her ended everything...i think what she reacted was anormal reaction that  any other women would give seeing his would be husband who was supposed to be in mandap rather than here on bed with someone...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

khuhbu2010UniqueUjjainisweetbibipari_41Npdeepa-khaleesi-DreASiyapaaQueenCup-Of-ChaiHeavenlyBliss.-RohitMaxwell-

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Yes her reaction was normal. Thats why I am saying she should think logically and not let Tanveer win! If she didnt show that she was hurt and instead took Asad's side, Tanveer would be pissed that her plan failed :P

Baad mein jitna marzi roti rehti :P

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Autumn_RoseCup-Of-Chai

Cup-Of-Chai IF-Stunnerz
Cup-Of-Chai
Cup-Of-Chai

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hinna baby! I don't think Zoya was stupid. Anyone in her situation might act like that and i think later she might think about it when she calms down. Right now she just saw a man she loved with another girl. Worst of all when it was their Nikaah day.
Tanveer told Zoya that "Mard fitrat aisi hoti hai" like if Tanveer aroused him he would do it with her. So maybe Zoya thinks he broke her trust.

I don't think anyone was at fault the only one at fault is Tanveer. That Billo has got to go.
Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiasyafan6_vineeta_NpdeepaMILII_BAKSHI-EvilDesires--RohitMaxwell-HeavenlyBliss.

MILII_BAKSHI IF-Sizzlerz
MILII_BAKSHI
MILII_BAKSHI

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Yes her reaction was normal. Thats why I am saying she should think logically and not let Tanveer win! If she didnt show that she was hurt and instead took Asad's side, Tanveer would be pissed that her plan failed :P

Baad mein jitna marzi roti rehti :P
possibilities to kai sari hai..she could have suspected tanveer absence or she could have saved asad in various forms or do as what you stated..but u see in the end she is a normal girl with a normal heart..and that heart if it breaks ..it hurts...or ye feeling me kuch nai sujta...the same happened with her...she was dead there the only one she loved was snatched ...what we can expect from her more...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cup-Of-ChaiHeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
But why didnt she think that Tanveer couldve framed them and Asad hasnt done anything:( even when Zoya came in the room...she saw Asad unconscious...

I think if any sane girl saw the person she loved in that condition, wo bhi with a girl whos intentions she knew...she would atleast hear him out first na?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MILII_BAKSHI

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cup-Of-Chai

Hinna baby! I don't think Zoya was stupid. Anyone in her situation might act like that and i think later she might think about it when she calms down. Right now she just saw a man she loved with another girl. Worst of all when it was their Nikaah day.
Tanveer told Zoya that "Mard fitrat aisi hoti hai" like if Tanveer aroused him he would do it with her. So maybe Zoya thinks he broke her trust.

I don't think anyone was at fault the only one at fault is Tanveer. That Billo has got to go.

Also lets not forget how he started explaining himself"I thought u were there:(" Sorry but I always feel those are lines of weak guy with low control in reality:(

Cup-Of-Chai

starsinmyeyes IF-Sizzlerz
starsinmyeyes
starsinmyeyes

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
see...she knows her intentions..true...but when she told Asad won't fail her ever, it was her trust in him ki woh aisa kabhi nahi karega...when she saw him like that. her first thought would not be ki tanveer ne usko drug kiya hai...she will think that tanveer succeeded...she is a girl...kitni bhi intelligent aur logical kyun na ho...us situation mein your brain just stops working...we have to cut her some slack...Asad ne isse trivial situations mein bina sach jaane uspar chillaya hai...here its not about giving Asad a taste of his own medicine...it's about giving Zoya the same liberty we gave Asad when he misjudges...kyunki woh bevakoof hai and Zoya jitna dimaag nahi hai uske paas as far as all this is concerned, is no excuse for his behaviour...so the way we forgive him all the time...we need to give it to her this time, right?

UniqueUjjaini

Go to top