Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I totally agree with you. Starting is good. I don't like Saas bahoo drama.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: XVIRUS

BTW the dorector is Siddarth Sengupta ...Who was associated with many brilliant shows on TV /..Like Balika Vadhu ,Radha ki Betiyaan,Jyoti etc

Yes that is what I said in my main post too...I know the director is Siddharth Sengupta...but to me his best work was Gulaal...I haven't watched Jyoti...RKB was good before it went off track and yes that touch of sensitivity can be seen in BV too.
Originally posted by: AreYaar

I've been really touched by the way some scenes have been executed in the show so far.

1)Shraddha's phone call to her dad on his birthday

2)Amrit trying to cajole Zor when he's upset about Shraddha not calling...also Kittu trying to cajole Zor in the same scene.

3) Amrit talking to Zor about Shraddha's situation later in the night that day

4) Shraddha's scene with Dhruv when she gets him to coach her for an interview

5) Anand-Shraddha scenes...like the chocolate one...and then the recent one where they talk about her wanting to catch sunlight/dhoop in her hands

6) Brief bits like Amrit talking with Kittu about how a woman is stuck between her parents and her in-laws...it's hard to explain but the dialogues and scenes are SO naturally executed👏

And it's the director's touch...so I finally noticed his name in the credits...Mr. Siddharth Sengupta...the director of the outstanding Gulaal...no wonder...there is a sensitivity with which this man directs his shows...and it shows👏

The cast so far is promising, as is the story...there is a pathos in the story but at the same time a sense of positivity in which it's tackled...and with such actors as Kanwaljeet and Supriya ji in the cast, I hope the show lives up to the promise...I'm looking forward to watching more of such sensitively done scenes...and I hope Mr. Sengupta stays on with the show for a while atleast.

There are a lot of credential people associated with the show:
First, are the producers Deeya and Toni..they've always brought up something fresh and new let it be Radha Ki Betiyaan or Bhaskar Bharti..

Second, the writer of the show, Zama Habib..who wrote Sasural Genda Phool ...his touch is visible in all the episodes...let it be Anand bringing chocolates for Shraddha, even though she has grown up, something small as chocolate brought her smile back due to her relationship with Anand...and the dhoop ko pakadna sequence...something as beautiful as Suhana-BM's Gift of a smile...😛

And then the director...I can easily say he is one director on television who knows how to shoot a show perfectly...minute details, let it be the worn out table mat or the reflection of the characters on the balcony glass doors..everything so aesthetically done with so much of detailing...only he knows how to do it!😊