Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

<3 Te Amo Delight#7NBT/KMH/DDEJ/JA/sid/KaSh-139 (Page 14)

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Joined: 20 February 2009
Posts: 41185

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urshie

^ @ Pratsy yes itna chalta hai aur bhi teek hai!LOL

waise update khab kareya ho tum?
Embarrassed i wl update in 2 daz...abhi toh m working on requests only...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ursh-

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 27006

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
That sounds good...I watched that scene rain Seq in QH yesterday...I'm going to try ans watch more episodes :D
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior, P.O.W Bandi Yuddh Ke BC Winner
Joined: 29 January 2010
Posts: 21305

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

Originally posted by mjht_one

I m Pratibha Singh,23 yr old... pharma graduate...nw pursuing MBA(pharma) 
born on 12 feb 
making siggs since 2-3 years. 

and i call you prastypie, soemtimesLOL...i lvoe you... ILU too jaaaniHuggud 2 see busylog lyk u visitng my galleryLOL
dekh main finally teri shop pe comment karne aayi hoon:P

waise yaar i am shocked you are up to #7 gallery, i didnt knwo that, god i am such a bad friend...sowie...i love you<3

ahem...u r nt a bad frnd...u r a busy frendLOL

congrats for your new shop , aur meri dua hamesha tere saath hai. and your banner is so gorgeous


thank youEmbarrassed
and i love your update, its was quiet beautiful, and freakin gorgeous, i truly loved these sigs a lot
http://i.imgur.com/SqONct1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/r9Twxms.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/goXx0Qu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/E57wB11.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KmQjqwv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TuU9b6W.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/T2W9HaZ.jpg


love u<3

ILU tooo
yaar tu kitni sweet aur understanding hai, thats why i love you so much more

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Joined: 20 February 2009
Posts: 41185

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urshie

That sounds good...I watched that scene rain Seq in QH yesterday...I'm going to try ans watch more episodes :D
Big smileyes...nw asad n zoya will go 2 jaipur...that sounds exciiting na...keep watchng n make stuff on dmBig smile
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Joined: 20 February 2009
Posts: 41185

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

Originally posted by pratsy

Originally posted by mjht_one

I m Pratibha Singh,23 yr old... pharma graduate...nw pursuing MBA(pharma) 
born on 12 feb 
making siggs since 2-3 years. 

and i call you prastypie, soemtimesLOL...i lvoe you... ILU too jaaaniHuggud 2 see busylog lyk u visitng my galleryLOL
dekh main finally teri shop pe comment karne aayi hoon:P

waise yaar i am shocked you are up to #7 gallery, i didnt knwo that, god i am such a bad friend...sowie...i love you<3

ahem...u r nt a bad frnd...u r a busy frendLOL

congrats for your new shop , aur meri dua hamesha tere saath hai. and your banner is so gorgeous


thank youEmbarrassed
and i love your update, its was quiet beautiful, and freakin gorgeous, i truly loved these sigs a lot
http://i.imgur.com/SqONct1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/r9Twxms.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/goXx0Qu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/E57wB11.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KmQjqwv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/TuU9b6W.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/T2W9HaZ.jpg


love u<3

ILU tooo
yaar tu kitni sweet aur understanding hai, thats why i love you so much more

awww...i knw yar...even mere colg open ho ajyge tb me bhi busybee bn jaugiROFL
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior, P.O.W Bandi Yuddh Ke BC Winner
Joined: 29 January 2010
Posts: 21305

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
kya yaar ab tere college shru hone wale hai, aur abhi meri holidays shru hui hai:(

i guess next year i will be more active so will catch you more next year
-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 27006

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratsy

Originally posted by Urshie

That sounds good...I watched that scene rain Seq in QH yesterday...I'm going to try ans watch more episodes :D
Big smileyes...nw asad n zoya will go 2 jaipur...that sounds exciiting na...keep watchng n make stuff on dmBig smile

yes i will make stuff and hopefully get a chance to watch more :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratsy

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Joined: 20 February 2009
Posts: 41185

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

kya yaar ab tere college shru hone wale hai, aur abhi meri holidays shru hui hai:(

i guess next year i will be more active so will catch you more next year
mere clg august m open hoge...tb i wl be less active..n nxt yr to...i wl be inactive babes...nxt yr..finals..job placement n all...so...hectic hoga s kchOuch

anywaz...whn r u updatng ur gallery

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
||Desh Arts -PH /ZaYa/Harshiti/Harshika -pg 100||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110

Author: Premeer_Diwani   Replies: 875   Views: 38404

Premeer_Diwani 875 38404 17 July 2014 at 7:06am by anitasharma
da.Cr#3 ||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: madhoshiyaan.   Replies: 1210   Views: 36412

madhoshiyaan. 1210 36412 09 November 2013 at 1:08pm by SugarDream
Kiran's Karstic#1[C] | Pg.1:CE,KHNH,K3G,QH,DDEJ

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: .Kiran.   Replies: 99   Views: 7671

.Kiran. 99 7671 02 November 2013 at 5:28pm by sarunlicious..
TJ Jerry World Last Upd pg 143 AZ DDEJ Tom Jerry

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Ohmyjerryworld   Replies: 1175   Views: 64154

Ohmyjerryworld 1175 64154 05 October 2013 at 4:32pm by sonu-monu
<3 Te Amo Delight#6 closed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: pratsy   Replies: 1214   Views: 32566

pratsy 1214 32566 24 June 2013 at 5:11am by Amor.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index