Tamil  Reality Shows

India-Forums

SUN SUPER KUDUMBAM Season 2 (Page 2)

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Thanks smiles for the video.

Loved the first opening ... no team played. Just some dance performances from malini, umm and then the heroin from oru kal oru kannadi and then another actress name mini.. she seem familiar but i duno from which movie. They performed some dances .. in between both Deepak and ais showed around who are the teams and how they were practicing. I like deepak hosting the show. It gave some new light and was so vibrant. The other girl Ermm has she hosted any show? I kind of don't like her much. She does not seem to be natural... gayithri would have done fine with deepak

Caryn... vani rani team is swami, thenu, saravanan and umm i forgot who the other one lolz... and namma PP family is also there ROFL i know i would be supporting these 2 teams Approve

Those teams that has participated in season 1 should not be brought back to season 2 i feel. Some groups are back.. Ermm  also uravugal winner the leader is back again as leader for bommalatham and few other leaders are back again for other serial.

TR and sanggetha .. they are okie for judges. Cant say much for meena. She did not impress me much on her comments or marks.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekCarynseelaks

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Good luck Thendral team!

shasekCarynseelaks

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ratna

Karthi was saying it is Gautham.  Well I am going to root for Vani Rani.  It will be nice if Malar is there for Nades.

They should have brought the teams which have failed before and the top 4 team should not be there.

Roshan. Raghvav and another guy (I cannot remember his name), should be left out from the contest.  They are too talented.  Should give others some chance to proof themselves.

I liked Arthy from Kartigai Pengal.  OMG... she has a flexible body and to die for. Embarrassed

shasekhopper_oceanseelaks

Caryn IF-Rockerz
Caryn
Caryn

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Now I know who is the co-host with Deepak.

She acts in Bhairavi and some other serials in Jaya TV.

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Last saturday for some reason i was disappointed. Not sure the exact reason.

2 teams was on deck. Vani Rani and Maradhani. This time the marks are challenged by the group leader or the members. Like for the first round Vani rani challenged on 500 points while Maradhani went for 400 point. Judges only gave their comments .. When the marking time came, they only lift up sigh saying which group they prefer. Both sangeetha and Meena said marathadhi. So automatically marathani gets the 500 plus with their 400 into their accounts. And TR which ever team he selects will get extra bonus 300. Okay i might be confusing some here LOL

3 rounds total and first round won by marudhani team, 2nd and 3rd by Vani rani. But Maruthani won overall with the highest score of 1700 while Vani rani was 1200 Unhappy I wish Vani rani did not challenge 500 points for the first round though.

Both teams gave super performances Thumbs Up It was kind of hard to choose between them. Deepak did a good job hosting the show.. as for ais Ermm am not impress with her.

Looking forward for next week show.

shasekKarthikkaseelaks

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hopper for those quick updates.  Me waiting for Thendral to come and perform. 

seelaks IF-Sizzlerz
seelaks
seelaks

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
This week its 

Uthiri pookal vs deivamagal 

Saw the promo Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekhopper_ocean

hopper_ocean Viewbie
hopper_ocean
hopper_ocean

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Thanks lakshimi for the information! looking forward for this week.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shasek

Go to top