Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Zoya - What doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger (Page 2)

asya34 IF-Dazzler
asya34
asya34

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Thank you all for the positive response ...  it encourages me to write more ...

"There are those whose primary ability is to spin wheels of manipulation. It is their second skin and without these spinning wheels, they simply do not know how to function. They are like toys on wheels of manipulation and control. If you remove one of the wheels, they'll never be able to feel secure, be whole."   - C. JoyBell C.

The next post I want to write a bit on Rashid - Shireen . I view him as a senior Asad in some ways and have a soft corner for him just like Zoya . I must say she is a better judge of people than Asad .
Unfortunately, Rashid did not make it out of his trap because Raziya is a force to be reckoned with, compared to Tanveer. Asad Miya, you are very lucky in that respect.
Asad, you are now walking in the very shoes of the man you judged, despised and loathed so much. Your look said so. I do hope it gives you a perspective of how easy it is to fall in a trap you never saw coming. At least Zoya gave you a "Heads-Up" but Rashid (poor man) never saw it coming.
I do have a feeling that history repeated itself on Asad's Nikkha day.

asya34 IF-Dazzler
asya34
asya34

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

What we know about Rashid Ahmed Khan :  

Also known as Lionheart - Father of Asad the 'Lion'                                 Recipient of the Victoria Cross   Star                                           

1.       A loving husband and father, capable of making great sacrifices for the family he loves

(A A dedicated, hard working and astute businessman

2.     A  man of principles who is also honest and upright

3.     A forward thinking man who is not prey to the "Generation Gap" syndrome (friend /bahu Zoya?)

4.       A man incapable of hurting someone consciously

5.       A wise father who spends time with each of his children and is there for them despite his busy work schedule and personal private war

6.       A soilder who has lived most of his life on a battlefield full of landmines that he dodges on a daily basis (battlefield ' Khan house #2, landmines ' Raziya's ever churning sea of schemes)

7.       A man incapable of infidelity unless under the influence of 'controlled drugs or substances'.

Hold on, I think I lost myself on the way here.

Was I talking about Rashid or Asad ??

The similarities between Asad and father are way more than between Aayan and father. I see Aayan more as Shireen's son, not Rashid's. Smile

"DESTINY IS A NAME OFTEN GIVEN IN RETROSPECT TO CHOICES THAT HAD DRAMATIC CONSEQUENCES"  - J.K. ROWLING

I can safely predict that whatever happened to Asad on the day of his wedding was similar to what may have happened to Rashid 17 years ago. Shireen may not have been drugged because she was given opium in the milk she was raised on and hence that left a permanent effect on her since then. O.k. ...  o.k...   on a serious note how difficult is it for a young girl in love under the influence of drugs to make the mistake of getting intimate with the man she loves. From what we know she was unaware that he was a married man and may have been lead to believe that by Raziya. That is why when she found out that Rashid was a married man and a father of two, she left Aayan with Rashid and took off. That is when Aayan came to live with Asad and the brothers bonded. So Shireen was the reason that Raziya and Gafoor needed a 'sacrificial lamb'.They man have found that lamb (literally) in was Rashid their employee and he unfortunately became the 'chosen one' as a consort to the Queen.

Now comes the million dollar question?

Why would Gafoor and Raziya want Shireen to marry and stay in her maternal home? Is she not just a ward of Gafoor's (a sister by name)?  Why so important that she not be married away? Ermm

This is the million dollar answer I believe ' Shireen is the key to Gafoor and Raziya's treasure chest. She may have been (or still may be) the owner of the fortune that they enjoy. Hence, the reluctance to marry her off. Are they not doing the same with Humeira? It's because a son-in-law who is not in their control, can control them and the fortune. So who better than Shireens son who will realise someday that all this belongs rightfully to him. Again, the ace stays in their hand because by the time he would have realised that he would be married to Humeira. I referred to Rashid as a consort  to the queen because that is what he is. Besides being a husband and a father he is mainly of no consequence but needs to be keep under tight security.

Just like Asad is Zoya's lifeline so is Dilshaad, Rashid's lifeline. Hence, they keep him away from her.

It is now to be seen how destiny has turned the tables on Gafoor whose older daughter (love-child) has her life in a little bird called ASAD Wink   Karma they say is a Bi**h

Edited by asya34 - 22 June 2013 at 3:32pm

Go to top