Qubool Hai

Zoya - What doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

asya34 IF-Dazzler
asya34
asya34

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Zoya - What doesn't Kill you makes you Stronger

This song is so apt for Ms.Farookhi.

Life has dealt her a bad hand since childhood but she always managed to handle it with positivity. I have Faith that Zoya will support and understand Asad once she has dealt with her own pain. When you really love someone you put them and their well being before your own. Zoya has proven that to all of us time and again that it's her nature to do so

PHOENIX, RISING FROM THE ASHES                                                                                                             She did say to Tanveer that she is not a delicate 'wall flower' and Asad confirmed that when he pointed out that Zoya's scars were the mark of her inner strength. Zoya has been through pain, devastation, abandonment and suffering and always emerged victorious. She has never been angry or upset with the world for dishing out a messed up life and childhood. All that negativity and pain she took and turned it into something positive in her life. She felt love for a father she was searching for even though he had abandoned her years ago. She was willing to give him the benefit of doubt and a chance to explain his actions even though Asad placed doubts before her. Why in the world would she do any less for the Man she loves and knows loves her back.

THE SOUL WOULD HAVE NO RAINBOW, HAD THE EYES NO TEARS - John Vance Cheney
Ajmer is a land with wide open spaces and little to distract ones mind and eyes. It is where self-healing, soul searching and inner peace can be found. I always thought the desert as a place where the spirit of God moved freely in nature. The only other place would be the open sea or the mountains for me. Letting go of negativity and embracing the force and strength of the divine can be the only hope of us humans to deal with calamity. Nothing clears the head better than a good dose of Godliness.

I BELIEVE IN YOU, YOU KNOW THE DOOR TO MY VERY SOUL. YOU'RE THE LIGHT IN MY DEEPEST DARKEST HOUR, YOU'RE MY SAVIOR WHEN I FALL - Bee Gees

Zoya has always been portrayed as putting others first even if she is in trouble or pain. It is this selfless quality that draws all (including us) to her. Even as she views Asad as her strength and someone who 'rights all wrongs' this time the shoe is on the other foot. This time she needs to be his strength and help him through this difficult phase. It stung her more than him when Dilshaad slapped him because Mr. Khan was not just Dilshaads pride but hers as well. That her Mr.Khan (even though he had hurt and betrayed her) was being humiliated did not go down well with her. Her expression after the slap said it all. Asad stood stoic after he was slapped but it was her head that snapped up. The physical blow was dealt to Asad but Zoya felt the pain and humiliation. With a love like that it would be impossible for Asad to not come out stronger with Zoya by his side.

NOBODY CAN GO BACK AND START A NEW BEGINNING, BUT ANYONE CAN START TODAY AND MAKE A NEW ENDING - Maria Robinson 

Asad is very lucky that Zoya is not judgemental, critical and close minded by nature like he is. She always gives people the benefit of doubt which he so desperately needs right now. Like Dilshaad said ' my bahu is very sweet, just a sorry and I love you will melt her heart to grant you forgiveness.' Well, Mr. Khan, I guess you saved those for a rainy day. It did rain that day ' time to put those words to good use now.Big smile

Edited by asya34 - 22 June 2013 at 1:49pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

quboolhaifanraishiSabz19ahaliarecoupMayaB5hsvsFazidaK18Applefprinceegoyal-khaleesi-Teja....milinda.shreyzLivingfreeMisHumptyDumptyDreAshanakyasharan

..Ananya.. Goldie
..Ananya..
..Ananya..

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
This is one of the best posts I've read so far..The play of words is Amazing and the way you have described all the quotes along with the characters is commendable..
I hope your words are paid heed because they were bang on..:))
Superb Post :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princeegoyal-khaleesi-

soapfan Senior Member
soapfan
soapfan

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I had tears reading it Beautiful Clap
FazidaK18 Goldie
FazidaK18
FazidaK18

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Beautiful post!Clap
princeegoyal IF-Dazzler
princeegoyal
princeegoyal

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
beautifully wriiten..well subscribed..& well used quotes...amazing...love ur lines..& the words twisting is superb...
pari
Livingfree IF-Sizzlerz
Livingfree
Livingfree

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
What an absolutely beautiful post Clap

Loved it!
sumitbigfan Goldie
sumitbigfan
sumitbigfan

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
So wonderful