sriya89 Newbie
sriya89
sriya89

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Hi,

This a OS i have written
Its first time i am writing something like this

The SMS Lady

"OK, I am leaving", Geet heard her husband Maan's voice. She was busy with her 2 kids who were getting ready for school. She came running to the door but Maan already left for office.

She was feeling very depressed but kids were calling her again, she just snapped the feeling and run to kids' room. When finally children left and she was doing her daily house chores, she remembered morning incident once again.
          After 15 years of marriage, their life became too machinery and dull. Maan was busy in his business and she was busy in kids, maintaining the house, making everything perfect for Maan and family.
              In their busy life, they lost their small but sweet moments with each other. She somehow accepted this but, Maan forgot even TODAY also — their marriage anniversary. She knows that he loves her a lot and for her he was the love of life, but…….

When Maan reached his office, he had a feeling that he miss something today, but what? He tried to remember but then his phone started buzzing and he was busy in work for long hours. In afternoon, he got an SMS, it reads "Hi, how are you, you are looking very handsome today, blue color suits you". Maan was very surprised, he checked the number but it was a private number. Soon, he was busy again and he forgot everything except his office and work.

Next day, he got another SMS, reading "hi, I am a great admirer of you, you achieved so much in small time, and I want to be your friend".

Now this time, he was both surprised and happy, he wanted to reply but again it was a private number. Slowly, it became a routine. He was getting message daily. Without knowing, he started waiting for that. He, through the messages, came to know that sender was a lady and she knew a great deal about him, and was closely observing him daily.

Slowly life was colorful again for Maan, he became more cheerful. The lady of private number told him through SMS"It is good that you are a family man that is so rare now days".

He started giving more time to his wife Geet and kids. Geet noticed this and even asked that what happened to him, you changed a lot but he could not tell her the real reason, though he very much wanted to do that. He loves her, and has been faithful to her but could not imagine hurting her by telling a lady entering in their life through SMSs.

Surprisingly, the lady of private number wanted nothing from him; she just wanted to chat to him through SMS. She never even called, nor gave her name or number. At first he suspected that she might demand some money or asked a favor but nothing of that sort happened. Time passed as usual – Maan was getting mysterious but romantic love SMSs regularly. Sometimes he really wanted to talk to the lady or reply her message but she remained unknown – private number.

Finally, after few months, the lady said that she wanted to meet him. Maan was both happy and worried. He was in dilemma what to do. Then he said to himself,

"I never did anything wrong, so I should not worry. I will meet her to know who she is and what she wants from me."
            In evening, he finished his work early, refreshed and went to the restaurant where they decided to meet. She said that she would be in blue dress, his favorite color. His heart was beating fast, he was nervous when he reached the place.
            He entered and searched for blue dress, there she was! He can see her side; she was looking gorgeous from side. He went in front of her and his wife Geet was sitting there, smiling, and wearing his favorite blue color dress and a Birthday cake,

"Happy 40th Birthday Dear Maan – from Your SMS Lady".

Read and do tell me if u all liked it
SRI

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

kichusvydehikrazzy4ushanmansona27JabeenKmaddymanneetPoorvaArorasonai-adricanadi568302358282361miss_dreamynga0130VirMan505jooooooooooooooReahRajfatiya52110satyasree89aarthiashPaingelammyicycoolitzzdmgSemarnknonabebulethasanthoshsandhyabanojrostlovepoonishnal.Tulip.giaa5678sandymgpearl.whiteZeal-DDmaaneetkimeetsree.maneetSphinxfatema_007ninavianjalisen85smj1977.shrutiambbihaharshithaaaaaaasmallvillepreeti.1t_areebshah10arpitajiPadfoot_Prongsgill123kabslocks.OneDirection.daredevilisbackaparna3011-lakshmi-chavvi16_Maaneet_Donnaatabby999Downhill.hayaat.

daredevilisback IF-Sizzlerz
daredevilisback
daredevilisback

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Me firstSmile
Cute os..

Edited by daredevilisback - 22 June 2013 at 12:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sriya89

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
lovely os
cute one

sriya89

preeti.1 IF-Rockerz
preeti.1
preeti.1

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Amezing OS .loved it

sriya89

-lakshmi- IF-Stunnerz
-lakshmi-
-lakshmi-

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 2:59am | IP Logged

it was really a cute os...

but i would love to read maans reaction on finding his sms lady...

sriya89

DevilClan IF-Rockerz
DevilClan
DevilClan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Awesum and lovely part. Loved naughty Geet. Want part 2 also.

sriya89

angelic_cute IF-Rockerz
angelic_cute
angelic_cute

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
cute n lovely os

sriya89

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16