India-Forums

sw#1//C/kash/kabhi/sj/zaya/sidpari updt part 1- 90. (Page 66)

banditqueenn. IF-Rockerz
banditqueenn.
banditqueenn.

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
^acha,brb.

battery down :/

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
^you two :P

but congo mihi Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

theloupgaroux

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
update Stern Smile Ermm :$!
banditqueenn. IF-Rockerz
banditqueenn.
banditqueenn.

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

^you two :P
but congo mihi Hug

thank you Hug
shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MariSaRunholic

update Stern Smile Ermm :$!

soon soon I forgot to pay my internet bill so they cut my connection. LOL
But now that I've paid it..I'll get it back tomorrow or day after :) so I'll update then :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.SG

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Dulcet

i cant wait for more pari stuff!! you make her more and more flawless!!
LOOK AT MY DABBA!

ugh making me jealous :| am I allowed to use it? :P LOL
shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MariSaRunholic

i've no timee for this but still have to make up for a lot of things so let's start by giving you a chance to read my wonderful comments in your stunning shop , shall i ? ROFL

someone's dying to read my comment , lmaaao LOL achha , let's be serious Embarrassed! but you know what , i feeel like i'm gonna be repetitive all the way so ya please don't pay attention to that LOL

okay , so first of all : i told you you about this already but still : you are the one who ps the most perfectly ! i swear i never saw anything like this before as there's nothing which do not come out perfectly !  everything's so flawlesss Day Dreaming!

starting with this : $^

i just love love love this avi ! becoz' it's pari ? hmmm , yeep and no ! LOL yes coz' can't agreee more with you : she's just too cutee so if there's anyone out there who do not find her cute : there's defo a pbm somewhere Ermm rofl ! but the biggest reason i love this avi is the size ,  coloring and the contrast effect Embarrassed told you ! you are perfect Hug do you mind if i get inspired with it ? mostly the sizeee , would love to make something like tthaat but only if you permit mam' Big smile

ooh teri ! rushing to myyy ultimate favvsss : arnav&khushi < 3

will you believe me if i tell you that i saved 80percent of their stufff : look i'm beeing honest , didn't said full hundred ROFL

my faavsss <3 ! lol , recycled version ? meri to original bhi aise nahi hoti ROFL
can you link me those caps pleeaajeee ? Embarrassed ohhh and this siggy is just perfection redefined , trust mee Hughttp://i.imgur.com/12HVXYl.png

i wish i could make stuff like that , i swear !: complex de deti ho tum yaaar LOL and thisss ? http://i.imgur.com/VrLJfg1.png | ufff , perfect blending , amazing style and sizzling coloring Day Dreaming flawlesss flawlesss Heart you'll have to make moree !!!!! 

hahha , your comment about suku : you won't get over her , dekhnaa dekhnaa ! you won't ROFL this pagal is telling you : LOL lmaaao 
but did you noticed that whatever you make on her is always the most most most flawless stuff in all your update , how do you do to addd such a spark on whatever you touch and this angelic effect Day Dreaming :^$!

this is a masterpiece ! Stern Smile do you heard me ms-perfectly perfect ?ROFL i donno what to saay , i'm speechlesss : everything is so well done in it , your so talented Hugi'm proud of you my bb <3  Embarrassedbut haaan , not fair : itne se nahi chalega ! you'll have to make more on them & also off-screeen samjhii ? LOL

okay ! now i'm gonna sound fake ! but actually your KaSh stuff is the most flawlesss LOLHug each icon is so beautiful , love the first icons the most and this siggy just took my heart away , such a perfect piece of art Hearthttp://i.imgur.com/ghEaZKc.png

ragh&antara < 3 i'm also loving these two a lot !! your caps selection is the secret behind this perfection kyaaa ? coz' this is the best among all , simple yet so gorgeous Day Dreaminghttp://i.imgur.com/gwJm03Q.png , the cap is actually gorgeous budddy Big smileLOL

and my other fav is this oneee Embarrassed:!$ http://i.imgur.com/fPSnESD.png | blending , text style and colouring :) superb combo Hug

& to end with the abha-piyaaa stufff : they are so flawlesss , so beautiful and oyeee the first waala coloring is better , something more magical ROFL

i promise you to write more next time *pakka* Embarrassed well , don't need to tell you that your updates and your worth giving my time to  it Hug:$! 

iloveyouendless<3

MARIII Hug I'M NOT GOING TO GO IN DETAIL BUT GIRL YOUR COMMENT JUST MADE ME SMILE THE BRIGHTESTTT LIKE GAH
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING OUT TIME AND TAREEFING ME SO MUCH BECAUSE THAT JUST MEANS SOOO SO SO MUCH Hug
I'm running short of time so yeah...and as for the gif size sure go ahead Embarrassed

but again thank you so much for commenting bb<3
ILOVEYOU MOREEE<3

Originally posted by -Marium-

OMG, i really loved all your work.

I was a AR fan once back, but the connection totally broke after DMG ended but you made them so beautiful in your GIF that i fell in love again. Loved all the coloring and texture you have used. Approve

PM me from now on, please?

-Marium.

aah thank you so much marium :D I'm so glad I made you fall in love with AR all over again LOL but thanks again and I'm gonna finally be making a PM list so gonna add you Embarrassed

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 29 August 2013 at 11:24am
shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momentsofme.

So what do you feel like after coming to one of the finest places on I-F? You feel like commenting, right? And so do I. NIDS! Finallly! LOL I love you and I love your stuff and I love your shop ad I love I-F for making us meet. OMG; I love so many things, hehe. 

gahhh your here Hug abdjlfflbefl;;dkg Hug
and I'm so happy KaSh heaven made us meet because hey that's where it all began LOL

Originally posted by momentsofme.

ROCKSTAR! I love this place, you know, right? You, my favorite. 

you cute little thing. Blushing

Originally posted by ..SanzLicious..

OMG this is the first time I've stumbled across this CG and your work is BEAUTIFUL HeartDay Dreaming  thank you so much :D

RESERVED Embarrassed Gosh, it's amazing <333333

Go to top