India-Forums

sw#1//C/kash/kabhi/sj/zaya/sidpari updt part 1- 90. (Page 38)

banditqueenn. IF-Rockerz
banditqueenn.
banditqueenn.

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I just came to this place to spend an hour or two rambling through the pages and I ain't lying.

ok bye.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shewolf.

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by banditqueenn.

ALL THE RAJNI FANS,THALAIVA! 
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!
THALAIVAAA! 

LUNGI DANCE~! LUNGI DANCE~! LUNGI DANCE~! LUNGI DANCE~!
OMGGG MY FAV SONG RN ROFL

Okay,so I'm probably here to edit my first ever RES in this shop (downright transition from being informal to formal ROFL) so lets get to work. YESYESSS FIRST EVER and eh why formal? LOL
Phine,so I edit my first res and I am being accused as "inhuman"Sleepy .I should shut down my computer,right now.Nevermind,but those Jr.PECEEE gifs are super pretty apart from that over feisty woman's face :| everything is purfeeectooo!.from coloring to timings it is all appealing!<33 loool not my fault if you don't like her but HOWW she's the cutest thing ever. :( but thank you b/c personally that's one my favs Embarrassed

Arnav-Khushi section is plainly  fabulous.The coloring on the payal scene is your best coloring till date<33 aww thank youuu <3 and I guess you used it on the Sonam capture from Cannes that you posted on tumblr,hain na? noo I used it on the KaSh stuff I posted :D and this is--->http://i.imgur.com/12HVXYl.png lurve!HeartAnd yes the blending in these two is fab as well-http://i.minus.com/ibyUpPLpeHSHbk.png & http://i.imgur.com/VrLJfg1.pngEmbarrassed thank you :D

AYEEE YAEEE YAAA  KAROON MAIN KYA SUKKKUUU SUKKKU!LOL The animated and non animated both are gorgeous :") ahahahaa is that a songg? :O LOL but thanks again Embarrassed

These are the misaal of perfectionism~~~~>(x)(y)(z)Clap you know I'm actually so proud of these :') esp the surbhi and the KaSh ones LOL so thank youss :D
http://i.imgur.com/s8AEJbo.png--->THIS IS SOOO INNOVATIVE? but whatever it is ,I intend to copy this style someday Stern Smile ehehee another experiment I did but sure go ahead :D you has my permission Embarrassed

AND THE KASH ONE's are the prettiest :"D especially that soft glow on all your icons is lurve,again<33LOL

Coming to Rantara~yes,yes,you female thing made of XX chromosomes,please watch that show,okay? They are adorable and the show is going pretty good.The plot and storyline seems sooo promising.Hope,they don't butcher it in the end*fingers-crossed* and all the signatures are eeefin'gorgeous.PURE BEAUTY!LOL aha I love the KaSh one's too b/c rn their like my inspiration you know LOL and ehe give me time and I'll watch all the shows you want me too :P but sure I'll try and save caps to make something on them soon Embarrassed

Abhiya ones are exceptionally hatke and,and the picspam is going straightaway in my dabba because the second coloring serves the correct purpose of an eye-candy!Approve aww thank you :D and ehe I saw you use them Embarrassed

Phew,that I'm done with editing this post and you ought to lurve  me more because I phinally did it =P yup yup I do loves you :D

P.S.-UTHAO YOUR LUNGI AND DANCE,OKAY?LOL BUT I DON'T WEAR A LUNGI Ermm ROFL

banditqueenn.

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmaraldRockstar

Edited:

Yes! finally! update! Wish you all the best for your exams.. good luck! and update..

I seriously agree with you who ever doesn't call her adorable is inhuman! as for this
  &  

great work and I see you have delayed the timings? anyways who cares point is these are adorable! LOL yup delayed them because she talks pretty fast LOL

^ this I saw in your dabba and I seriously fell for it! so cute.. only sometimes you should use other textures too.. I love using that texture so I guess I'm going to be using that again too? but thank you

^ Amazing color dude.. mujhe bhi source don na! LOL I make my own colourings, and I don't share them Big smile

Gorgeous work but I think without the text it would be cooler.. and blending is MASHALLAH!! I felt the same LOL but I was dying to use the text so yeah..

Chudiyan part the icon color and selectivity of images.. Awesome!

I love this style! kind of reminds me of Aish. I dont know whether you are familiar with her but she had such a beautiful merging and thats what I see in this ^ thank youu :D

Coming to sunshine..

^ gorgeous! outstanding mindblowing.. ran out of words! you know she is the light of heaven.. bus gif ka quality thoda.. you know.. anyway who is gonna look at it.. it is very micro! I was staring at it for long so yah you can imagine how stunned I was! Though I though you would create more on her.. I don't know but I don't feel like PS'ing her anymore :/ and ehe..the quality changed when I saved this..it was fine in PS tho.

^ again here GREAT AWESOME FABULOUS & FANTABULOUS!! You should know I pagal for Sona.. This is brilliant and I am using it! 

You made Zoya look beautiful! though she is in tears.. I like the style used here.. thank you :D and thanks for using the sonam one too Embarrassed

You know you are one of the best icon makers here.. Its captivating! just one suggestion.. not many of the IF users use scene icons so you could try to prepare a stacked version as you could find many people using them.. Just a suggestion. dont take it seriously or something Ermm.. I guess people can ask me to stack them? idk I'm not comfortable with icon sets..I'm better with individual icons

MUAH! though I am not such a great fan of KaSh the sig is memorizing! Blue and white is a deadly combo you know! LOL ehee thank you :D

Though you have added only a texture and vectorized some parts (Iguess..)... It is absolutely beautiful! I can see that you loved the cap. noo I used a colouring and just lightened the texture on it Embarrassed

Beautiful but if you captured the pictures yourself you could have as well created some gifs. thank you but I dint do the caps Big smile got them from the pic gallery.

Great work here!! Icons are fab! waiting for next update and once again all the very best for your exams..
thank you for commenting :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sammy

Myra.

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aartipartyy

Clown

Pig

Originally posted by -JujuK

Lovely Update Nidhi!
I simply love your edits! Really simple and classy!
They all look so elegant!

^Of all the AK stuff this one is the best! Love it completely! thank you so much :D that's sort of my fav too LOL

^ OMG! This one is so superb! Sonam looks so wonderful! <3 thank you :) I guess she looked her best in saawariya xD

^Love the texture and coloring! <3 thanks again :D

^One of the best gifs! Just a question do you use a brush or eraser to blend it?and ehe tho I answered this but I use a layer mask and brush tool Embarrassed

Lovely update! thanks for commenting Juju :D

Love Juju!

Originally posted by SilentSilver

res :P

*ahem* :P

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Ayeee the update is suchaaa killer !!

LOVE IT totallly !!

Ur justt awsmmm gal <33

thank you so much Hina Hug

aartipartyy IF-Sizzlerz
aartipartyy
aartipartyy

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
f**k i need to unres ROFL

shewolf.

Myra. Goldie
Myra.
Myra.

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
yeyy! mere liye seperately reply kiya! balley balley! =P
pehlanasha. IF-Rockerz
pehlanasha.
pehlanasha.

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
OMG, i really loved all your work.

I was a AR fan once back, but the connection totally broke after DMG ended but you made them so beautiful in your GIF that i fell in love again. Loved all the coloring and texture you have used. Approve

PM me from now on, please?

-Marium.

shewolf.

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
LALALALALALALALALA Tongue

shewolf.

Go to top