India-Forums

sw#1//C/kash/kabhi/sj/zaya/sidpari updt part 1- 90. (Page 11)

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MeriAashiqui.

omggg Nidhiii, HII, okaay lemme first say who i am before you think whooo is this chick! ROFLLOL well i dont think you have seen me before or sumthing but i ALWAYS have admired and loved your creations for sooo long now! i just loove your stuff soo much <33 its the best! :D esp when you make stuff on suku, i mean she is already soo freaking pretty and then you work in it, it makes really MAGICALL i just loove it :D AND also stuff on ARHI that is totallly THE AWSOMENEST (ist that even aaa word ROFL) really i cant describe howww much i looove it ttt reallyyy your stufff is FAB FAB FABBB and i have soo many stuff from you saved hahaha.. and its not that i stalk you... i am not that Tongue okaaay i am lying, i did stalked and saved your stuufff ROFLROFL and i also didnt say too you that how much i love your work <33 well i shud just shatap now before you really get scared from me ROFLROFLROFL anddd i am nottt like thaaattt LOLLOLLOL no seriouslyyy i am not Tongue okaaayy soo let mee just talk abt this wonderfull gallery i am SOO happyyy that your back, cuz i remember you had another one :P but you was gone CryCry so i love aarti for this TongueHeart (actually she is really good at dhamkiess Tongue) i felt sooo sad cuz i looove your work and esp you LOLTongue sooo this banner is S T U N N I N G >>

ASHIII OMFG THIS HAS TO BE THE LONGEST COMMENT I'VE EVER GOT AND IPOQEHRPIERJIPERU I HAVE NO WORDS TO EVEN THANK YOU..AND THAT'S SO CUTE OF YOU TO STALK ME..i honestly don't mind it ROFL and it actually makes me so freaking happy when people love my work on suku because she is my inspiration and that love shows in my work and hayyeee that means people love my pyaar for her ROFL I'm no longer making sense but hayyeee thank you for this super long comment it just made my life..ily so much for this right noww Hug
aww and now this time I'm not gonna stop with this gallery no matter what Hug

I REAALLY love the work here the blending is the best <33 is really fAB the coloring is outstanding and i really love the brush thing you made its reallyyy what dooo i saaay UNIQUE i looove it <33

another reason to come to your shop is SUKIRTI! damn shess soo fab and then your work on it like i said before AH-MAZING!!! i cant even chooose which icon is the best buttt if i had tooo then these are the best <33

i really reallly love the outcome of the iccons and the coloring is reallly fabouluss <33
omfg soo many gifs they are soo BEAUTYFULL!!!! <33

these 4 are my MOST fav of the gifs they are really, beautyfull, stunnin, out of the world, and fab gifs !!! the coloring is THE BEST! i really love it :D i can see you was experimenting TongueTongue is supperr <33

my gosh i loved alll the avis! really love the coloring, the textures, and the text its soo prettty <33
<<<  looove the outcome of this one :D gaaa shes soo fab yaar <3

REAAALY love these 2 gifs they are soo pretty the coloring is really fab and the text on the last on is FANTASTIC itsss indeed she light up the world like noone hahahahah <33 looove it <33

http://i.minus.com/i9xWIQYOdYdsQ.gif & http://i.minus.com/ikP94cUpU0Iiw.gif
woooww i LOOVE the texture + text on it<33 really AWSOME LOOOVE IT

WHAY DO I SAY NOW BECAUSE ALL THIS TAAREEF IS TOO MUCH TO TAKE FOR ME BUT THANK YOUUU SOOO MUCH FOR TAKING TIME OUT AND WRITING THIS Hug THANK YOUUU Hug AND HAYYEE TAREEF ON ALL WHAT I MAKE ON SUKU JUST MAKES ME GO OIEYHTOIEUR THANK YOU Hug

G&S

i looove looove these avis is sooo freaking pretty <33 loove it :D

sadkjadas i LOOOVE SID & PARI soo you made on SID+PARI = me happy haha
sooo ireaaalyy love this icons

the energy is SUPER and cant wait too see more of them TongueTongue

WOOOWWW i looove the coloring on this siggy IS SUPER really love the text and the blending is OUT OF THE WORLD! i really looove this one <33

omggg the KaSh stuff is  S T U N N I NG sooo i really loved it also on tumblr <33 and i liked it hahaha LOOOVE LOOOVE your work there tooo hahahahahaha <33
no but really the COLORING is FAB, PRETTY, AMAZING, SUPERRR!!! i swear KARAN and SHILPA neeed to come back as a couple on anyy new serial they look soo FAB together<33 gaaa realllyy prettyy YOO! :D  love everything!!! :D

ASHIII THANK YOUUU AGAIN AND PARI AND SID ARE PRIHTIRUTPI PERF PERF..OTP FEELS OK? LOL AND I'M SO GLAD I MADE YOU HAPPY :D
AND YES KARAN AND SHILPA SHOULD WORK AGAIN BUT SIGH ALL HOPES ARE LOST :( BUT THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN! I sound like a broken record with the thank yous but idk what more to sayyy LOL

tisss i am sooo yellleeeybellly of aarti this sigg is faaab<33 love Karan+kritika they loook sooo amaizng misss them :P but your coloring is SUPER and the BLENDING IS F L A W L E S S Nidhiii really isss SUPER! :D

GAAA shes sooo luckyyy <33 hahah its BRILLIANT i looove the coloring and the style you made:D
sooo fabbb<333 super work guurl <33

WOOOW this one is FAAAB ldjkaldka dyinng this one is AAAMAAAZINGGG & STUNNNING! looove the fonts you have used it makes the gif really perfect and the coloring is STUNNING makes everything FLAWLESS and the texture tooo <33 looove it :D

opwrpotupotiopi thank youuu meri jaan for all the complements and all the tareefing Hug LOL because this just made me so so so sososo sooo happyyy Hug

pieeeuwww doneee omg i am sorry i didnt realise that i wrote soo much ahhaha but i can goo on cuz you make simply the best stuff and ofcourse different things and you keep experimenting thats really awsome loove it :D alsoo I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOUR STUFFF ON ARHI + KASH!!!! it will be the UHMAAAZING i can already feeel it loool LOL soo cant wait<33 hope you update sooonnn EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  anddd once again WELCOME BACK, NIDHII!!! <33

ohhh snapp Tongue i am sssooo stupiddd D'oh forget to say my name... AHAHA lol and now you really think who is that chick ROFL call  me Ashii Embarrassed Naam to suna hi hogaaa, aur agar nahi then you hear it now TongueLOL ohh and btwww dooo addd me on tumblr  i am
junglibilliash Tongue
okaay so take care and update sooonnn HeartHeart

HAYYEEE IDK WHAT TO SAY AGAIN OTHER THANK THANK OU FOR COMMENT ING AND MAKING ME SO SO SO HAPPPYYY Hug
and i know you ashii and I'm already following you Embarrassed and and I've put the arhi suff on hold for now LOL its gonna be kash and idk who more for now LOL

~ Love Ashii

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barishkiduaa

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aartipartyy

yea man
u
unedited
time for me to unres then ROFL

YES SOMEONE, ACTUALLY TWO PEOPLE NEED TO UNRES Stern Smile

sorry for caps but lalalaa I like caps for now lmao ROFL
shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akankshaa.

the three

-edit-
OKAY DUDE HOW DO YOU KNOW MY PASSS ROFL YOU'RE SCARY TWINNU. I know it I know it ROFL

-edited again (kameeni)- ahem why? Stern Smile

tumhein wechat pe itne compliment toh diya ab kya bolun LOL sab kuch paste kardo yahaa :p LOL

your banner is super adorableee. and omg you dont know how slow my laptop is opening anything like youtube that takes up too much data is equivalent to a suicide attempt and i just know it's gonna crash anytime now because of the heavy heavy picture and avi and gif size. 

the suku sigs are gorgeous but i swear you only said yesterday you're getting bored of her Shocked *kholing your pol on IF sabke saamne* ;) thank you Embarrassed lmaoo the suku stuff because I made them long back march I guess? LOL and phoiewpirupoir things like this should stay in wechat only ok? Stern Smile Angry LOL

okay idk who gaurav is but the pari&sid ones are amazing, i love the colouring..and the contrast is so amazing and the way they're sharpened.. see see smart vocabulary :P lmao and ehehe I tried that new sharpen thing on it LOL but thank youuu<3

kash are beautiful as always but make me some karanvir bohraaa<3 and surprise me idk what picture of his to use they're all cute [ LOL] yeah I'll make something from a scene where viraj is gonna kill jhanvi lmao and he'll still be cute? :P I kid but hmmm lemme see what I can make LOL
shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Congox on new shop girlo <333

Just love ur stuff...theyr totally beautiful !!

thank you :)

Originally posted by -Cherry-

WOOP WOOP NEW GALLERYYY !

SOMEONE NEEDS TO EDIT Stern Smile I WANT A LOOONG COMMENT OK? LOL

Originally posted by -Preetz-

Congrats on your new Shop Clap

Originally posted by ruky786

I'm so happy you opened a shop again :D I just love your stuff man! Congrats once again! Absolutely amazing stuff! I just love your stuff on Sukriti she's gorgeous man! She's so flawless and her hair Masha Allah! I have seen the KaSh stuff but still man...<33333 flawless stuff! Thanks for PM!

ahahah you and I have a thing for Suku's hair LOL and thank youuu Hug and thanks for commenting Hug
shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yamzy

congratulations nidhiii Hug am so happy for you :)
first of all thanks for the mention :$ that really means a hell lot..you remember the first time we met? it was in the pkyek forum, jeh piya crazee ;) from there on we just clicked dude. I love you <3
everything looks magnificient Nidz <3 how on earth do you create so beautifully?! :D by the way you really need to make some PSDs and share links with me, i'd love it girl. If possible :P
suku stuff is amazing, our angel is really one of her kind..LOVE everything you've made on her. simply gorg <3
Not a fan of Sid :| but I love love your work on Pari and him :) please make stuff on Varun-Pari from their new WeChat ad's Embarrassed
KaSh avi's are outstanding. I miss this Jodi so much! fabulous fabulous stuff girl..everything else looks great as well <3
please please make stuff on Virika/KryAn <3 and The buddy project too..i can provide you with pics/vids whatever
once again congrats Nidz :*

diii Hug thank you and how can I forget all the fun we had and remember our secret FB group? LOL and all the fun I miss it and i love you too <333
thank you so much and hmm PSDs aah I need to see..I'll try making some for sure Embarrassed
thank you and ooh I'll try to get them done soon :D I kinda love her with both of them LOL

thank again and I know. :( I miss them but now we're reaching 1000 heavens and I'm kinda excited and all LOL

and sure I'll try to make them super soon and it would be super great if you could give me links Hug
and thanks for commenting Hug
shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Nice Shop.

thank you.

Originally posted by monakhan.

Ahhh! Finally, you open another one ! Can't express how happy I am Hug Congrats Nidhi ! I'm in love with your work its simply stunning and gorgeous. Your styles, and coloring are amazing. Your update was amazing lived everything especially the KaSh stuff. Great work and hope you open many many more! Will you please make stuff on Virika/Kryan, please? Congrats once again and can't wait until your next update. (:

thank you so much and thanks for commenting Embarrassed and I'll try to include the suggestions too :D

Originally posted by -ChocoPie-

they are awesome!!!
Keep them coming :D

thank you Embarrassed

Originally posted by nits_viratholic

superb..luvedd it ya Big smile 

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
your work's amazing!
Seriously! Really nice stuff, waiting for the first update!
Congrats on the shop! :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shewolf.

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
itne replies se hi meri hawa tight ho gayi. Stern Smile

I'll do the rest kal xD

Go to top