India-Forums

sw#1//C/kash/kabhi/sj/zaya/sidpari updt part 1- 90. (Page 10)

Barishkiduaa IF-Rockerz
Barishkiduaa
Barishkiduaa

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
i have edited my commented here
Hug

Edited by .MeriAashiqui. - 26 June 2013 at 9:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shewolf.

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Update this every day so I can just stare and go Day Dreaming

I loved the KaSh 1000 stuff you keep posting. I look so forward when you post.. Can you make some SaRun stuff please?

shewolf.

chahaat. IF-Rockerz
chahaat.
chahaat.

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
heyyy glad to see you Nidhi! :D
All the Sukirti work is beyond GORGEOUS! In love with it all Day Dreaming flawless coloring on everythingg<3 
KaSh stuff is AMAAZING! Looove the coloring<3 
keeep up the gorgeous work! can't wait to see moree

shewolf.

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by epiphany.

Edited

Welcome back. Approve How do you do? thank you :D and ehe I'm good and ya? Embarrassed

Allow me to say that my absolute favorite out of every pretty thing I have seen in here has got to that banner. It's classy and beautiful and classy some more. Way to go! thank you sooo much, I kinda liked the banner too..it just turned out  a little way better than I imagined it in my head LOL

The KaSh section of GIFs is my other favorite. All the sets are so heavenly in terms of coloring! And yeah, I guess some of the best colorings are but apt for only one kind of video. LOL These are really beautiful, no kidding. The clarity and timings are also wondrous. Great work! SK stuff is awesome. The icons are pretty too! And birthday stuff for Aarti is stunning, might I add, the long icons totally work for me! Extremely gorgeous, all of your work! Embarrassed thank you so much for all the tareef Hug it means a lot :D

Thanks for the PM. Keep me posted. sure and thanks for commenting again :D

Kankshita

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 27 June 2013 at 5:26am

thegameison

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veds_6791

Will surely share some pics here... thanks Big smile

I'll just keep an eye on the thread to look for updates Wink

And you are very welcome Smile

sure do them whenever you get time Embarrassed

Originally posted by EmaraldRockstar

Edited

Wow! yaar I didn't know people could update so huge and flawless. And you know I just love Sukirti! She is Muah! so coming to the update, One thing I love about your icon style is that you create so many various icons out of one image :) ehe thank you :D and lol I just keep experimenting on Suku..she's kinda an inspiration and all LOL

Yah! This is classic Kandpal! They are so simple yet beautiful. And the color looks perfect on the icons.

Both look flawless! I just love it! The style is awesome. Do you use PS for gifs? or Sony Vegas? thanks and nah I use PS to make them and vegas to edit the videos Embarrassed it makes my work  easier on PS :D

This is outstanding! (Which means I am using it!) thank you :D :D

Beautiful! I really liked the style here! the second one has an amazing color! 

---Coming to Siddarth and Parineeti

These are love seriously! They look stunning together, don't they? thank you so much for liking the GauravSuku avis and these icons Embarrassed they look simply perfect together xD

This is love!! like I said one image to create a different style! Gorgeous is the word I finally got! LOL

I really don't like KaSh so much, but, your gif really look cute (I like KaSu better so my suggestion create some on them pleeeaassee next time! ROFL)

And does this mean I don't get to use even one of the icons of Arjuhi? Thats was so tempting! anyway finally:

--Dont forget that I am gonna be one of the longest commenters in your gallery!

Update soon! thank you so much for liking everything :D I'll try to make something on kasu soon Embarrassed and aww..if they were'nt for aarti's b'day I'd love to make it free to use LOL

------------------------------------------------

Sammy

Originally posted by Xx.Sri.xX

It definitely was the banner that made me come into ur shop..it's gorgeous..vibrant,bubbly and beautiful..I am not a fan of Suku or something..but i really love the simplicity n elegance of it..LOL thank you so much for liking the banner because I loved it myself and it makes me happy when people love it too Embarrassed
Firstly congo on shop Partyn i hope u make many more and not let some people effect u..u creations are too beautiful for u stop making! thank you Hug and I guess time will tell? LOL but this time I'm closing this shop. :)
I love the icons and avi's of Suku but the brush/texture once stand out  so does calender shoot ones!
http://i2.minus.com/idT1JMKYXGdbu.png-Totaolly loved sif pari one..beautiful texture and coloring!
I am pretty sure i saw ur stuff on tumblr[Whats u blogname?]from seeing the Kash stuff ..they are awesome n i love the coloring it suits very well n blend with scene! thank you thank you thank you so much! :D all of this means a lot Embarrassed and yup asmaanii.tumblr.com Embarrassed
http://i.minus.com/iQUjmHb8rGuZX.gif-WOWO!Beautiful!
Waiting for ur next update..looking forward for kash n esp ArHi stuff!Blushing
Keep up.Hug thank you so much for commenting Hug and I guess the srhi stuff is still under making so there's defo gonna be kash :)
Sri.

Originally posted by -Fatema-

wonderfulll sigggs !!! ;)

thank you. Embarrassed

Myra.

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anj..

Nidhi Hug Hug it's been such a long time! Missing you and the others:( I wish i could scrap you people but i come here once in a fortnight :|
Coming to you shop I must say :
 Man! Everything is F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S! Stern Smile

ANJ Hug GIRL WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? YOU NEED TO BE MORE ACTIVE orororor download whatsapp/viber/hike/wechat anything Stern Smile just download something and be in touch ok? Embarrassed
and thank youuu Hug

Originally posted by Ishq.Wala.Love

Bhaiii Hug bhaii Hug

OMGOMGOMG! This is such a huge surprise! I had no idea you'd be opening today! And yes, first of all thanks to Aarti and Mihii for pestering you to open the shop, a huge hug to them! Embarrassed awww but surprises are good right? LOL and eh sun lo aarti all the support your getting for blackmailing me Stern Smile

And now coming to this shop, the banner looks totally outta the world, as always. .coz anything you make on Suku is just GORGEOUS! Big smileStar aww thank you Hug

To all the ppl who've copied your work and because of whom you gave up making sigs n updating your prev shop, zor se sunn lo baccho.. iss baar main Nidhi ke saath hoon [technically humesha thi] but coming to the point, you hurt her even once and chorify one stuff or style of hers.. i'm gonna hunt you down and you won't like it when i do! :P Stern Smile <<<<because my bhaii is flawless and loves me the most Hug

The stuff in the beginning... everything of Sukirti's looks beautiful. .  <3333
And that photoshoot of Pari&Sid was pure love... they look adorable! Heart

The KaSh avis are so damn awwweeesssommmeee! Your love for them is endless! Just perfect they are! <3

I love the first set the most... :*

And everything you've made for Aarti is wonderful! Embarrassed

I realllyyy realllyyy dil se hope you have a million more shops and that you wont get lazy and stop mid way! LOL gloitfueptotjpo thank you Hug thank you thank youu Hug for liking everything Hug
Better  complete this shop! Stern Smile ehe dekhenge LOL lol nah imma finish this Embarrassed

Love you always n forever, and I love you forever ke baadh bhiii Hug

Sharmi

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -iLoveSobti-

heyy Nidhi! You don't know me! I'm Vishvapriya! You can call me Viz :D hey Viz :D and umh we've spoken before if I'm right..you know.. LOL

yaay! i finally got time to edit my spot.Dancingso nidhi, first of all, congratulations <3
i love your banner! loved the blending. thank you so much Hug and for liking the banner too Embarrassed
ahhh... you're cropping and coloring in those SK avis are just...i have no words! they look so pretty...http://i.minus.com/i9d2P7KVzEQgK.png
awww..the avis are so cutee! Day Dreaming
this one especially http://i.minus.com/ibfrm7QzLrMRhD.gif Heart
okay so i just realized you're a sk fann! yes i am a BULB!D'oh..hotha hai..it happens LOL but thank you so much! :D
awww...<33 http://i.minus.com/iLmXkztfMUIi2.gif
Yes I love that photoshoot too. They look so cute together.Day Dreaming
Loved the cropping and coloring in this http://i.minus.com/iYTx2fn3ZK39R.png
Da Blending in this siggy is just effing gorgeous!http://i.minus.com/idT1JMKYXGdbu.png thanks again and ehe that photoshoot is gorgeous! they look amazing together don't they? Embarrassed
gosh! you're KaSh GIFS are so PWETTY! lovely coloringg!Heart
can't wait for those ArHi stuff! <3 xD thank you so much and thanks for commenting Hug

-PyaariBhootni- IF-Addictz
-PyaariBhootni-
-PyaariBhootni-

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Congozzz 4 d shop Clap
Gorgeous creations Clap Clap
Loovvee ittt Smile
Pls do pm me wen u update Embarrassed

shewolf.

Go to top