All the best for your exams! 👍🏼 Will be waiting for the Next Update! 😃

Love you ❤️

Mrina
Edited by -Mrinalini- - 10 years ago
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
main bheee 🤣

okay editing this pretty soon, kay? 😳 sukirti gifs are so pretty really. i really loved her bridal outfit in PKYEK. that was really different and cool bridal i've seen on shows <3 she looked so pretty with those curls. <3 http://i.minus.com/iciSbo2m9B4U2.gif why do youu say timing is screwed -_- this is so damn beautiful. 

annddd the best part of the update is dargah scene icons. they are so, so beauitful. << love the bluish coloring. looks so ethereal. ❤️ 

you're the crop queen, REALLY! i love how this turned out >> 

all in all these are some of the bestest icons i've ever seen. i wonder how do you do it? 🥱 teach mee sometime. 🤣

why do i think i've seen those arhi icons before? 🤔 you posted it somewhere before? but i love em and siggy as well. coloring looks regal. love the zoyaa signature- good blending and coloring. 😳

kash gifs are DREAMY, SMOOTH, SUBTLE, HEAVENLY, bas. 

P.S- update chotta tha 🥱 agli baar aur bada chahiyeee! ;P 🤣 🤣 oh, and can I suggest? do some stefan- elena stuff from TVD if you can. 😳
Edited by city-musings - 10 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
shashasha
LOLOLOL
Edited by serendipity. - 10 years ago
banditqueenn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Everything on sukirti is soo pretty<3 :") although I can't remember if that animated sig on her is from PKYEK/RSSI/KYIHASRH 😆

MANEEET *screaming* <33☺️ all the icons on the dargah scenes are sooo sooo soo gorgeous. :3
and the coloring is effing pretty 😳 both the signatures stunning ❤️

ARHI<33 the icons and sig both are bootiphul 

http://i.minus.com/iGApNqEOQ1goc.png-This is actually pretty<33 and I just got to know she's punjabi 😳

KASHHH.

I lurve lurve lurve the second coloring.

P.S.-I don't like Rithvik's nose 😳
🤣
Edited by banditqueenn. - 10 years ago
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
updated 😳

now you guys need to edit 😳
armyofspooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg hi.

okay i'm blown.
I could give up on PSing, throw my laptop, change identity and move to mexico bc you're that good.

think my fav are the dargah icons, and basically everything maan-geet on this update? holy shiz I didn't even watch this show and I already love these two bc of this update 😆

OOH THE ARMAAN RIDDHIMA STUFF ARE SO NICELY COLORED. IT'S ALL BLUE AND BLURRY  AND I LAAIKEE 😳

The suku gif thing's kinda cracking me up bc she's crying in that pose over and over again and it's really disturbingly funny 🤣 But it looks good, nonetheless 😆

guess i'm done then.

byebyebye ;)
Edited by melange.. - 10 years ago
Myra. thumbnail
Edited:

What an amazing update that was! Though I have seen the suku stuff on minus already still its good revising!

For some reason I really loved the signature of suku: http://i.minus.com/iciSbo2m9B4U2.gif

Great work and it shows the effort put in :) and I guess that's the first time I saw you make a merging gif siggy (I dont know what Its called but still) :D Great work!

Maneet:

Ah! That epic scene! Th icons were truly fabulous! 

^ These were most beautiful.. the blueish part is great! and color style is coolio! Nice job!

http://i4.minus.com/iAnjKDEUAk9Ep.png << This is most beautiful maneet sig I have ever. Truly mesmerizing! The last color its just beautiful no words!

Arhi:
Uff! This scene is beautiful..  Beautiful the icons are and the sig with bokeh usage and slight color.. just awesome!

Zoya:
Amazing! looks like you have worked on the suggestion :)

Kash:
Again? :D Looks like you are a great fan of Kash.. Two different colors and both are outstanding :)
Edited by EmaraldRockstar - 10 years ago
banditqueenn. thumbnail
Spidey mentioned my name at the top in her acknowledgement list so basically I take away all the credit and everybody else can leave
#Kay.Thanks.Bye.
banditqueenn. thumbnail
^I should've written-

"Hash-Tag-Kay-Thanks-Bye" 🤔

Sounds cooler.😎
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
omg gorgeous update Nidhi😃 those Suku avis are BEAUTIFUL❤️ she looks ethereal😳 and the sig is gorgeous❤️

WOWOWOW. Maan Geet dargah scene stuff is sooo pretty I LOVE that last icon, using😳 such a beautiful scene❤️

ArHi and KaSh stuff are beautiful❤️

amazing update! looking forward to the next one😃