sw#1//C/kash/kabhi/sj/zaya/sidpari updt part 1- 90.

Posted: 10 years ago

^banner by me. :) just look at my bbgirl being flawless.<33

Hey people, here again after a long gap 😳 most of you know me while most don't so..
an intro..Nidhi here 17, socially awkward is my middle name. I have a lot of foot in the mouth moments and I'm pretty crazy that way and sometimes sweet too. It just depends how you are with me. Just don't annoy me and we'll be good πŸ˜³
and I'd like to take a moment to thank all my friends Twinnu, Sharmi, Mihika, Aarti, Neetz, Sara, Jyo, Aanya, Maria, Yami di, Ragi di, Mehek, Fatz, Ashfi and all those wonderful people I've known over the years..these people have been with me right from the start and some for some of them even if I've known them later it still seems like we've know each other forever. so thank you πŸ€—

Important
note before we go ahead
meherbaani karke do not cut/crop my work and do not cap and edit my big gifs. I stopped making signatures because of the same reason and closed my shop too so just don't do that or I will be forced to stop posting my work here.
AND DO NOT GET OVER INSPIRED// I'll legit send you PM's with gaalis.

now lol lets get back to the rest πŸ˜†

my copyrights
for sigs : shewolf'[YR]/india-forums.com
for gifs : sw | ni. | shewolf | nidhi.

what I make
anything I can with PS. lmao
gifs
signatures
and all different kind of things πŸ˜†

previous shop

where else can you find me.
to be updated

rules for requesting
#only regulars and only gifs.
the whole chorying of my sigs has rubbed off the wrong way and I no longer feel like making sigs unless I'm really inspired.

#YOUTUBE 720p+ links please
my converter isn't working so yeah only mp4 videos work in vegas πŸ˜†

#specify timings; 15 secs max or 20 secs.

#and the size; 500/245/100px.

#and if you want your name or text and yes if you want it stacked too. 😳

that's about it.

Update Index
Page 1
Page 14 - KaSh 1000 // KaranKrystle
Page 22 - Pari // ArHi // Suku // Sonam // QH-Zoya // KaSh // RaghuAntara // AP
Page 68 - Suku // Maan Geet // ArHi // Zoya/QH // KaSh
Page 79 - Suku // ArHi // KaSh // KaBhi
Page 90 - KaSh // KaBhi // SJ // Sid-Pari // ZaYa

PM list
I have no PM list..but I'll think about it if I'm bugged πŸ€” πŸ˜†

and the credit for making me open this shop goes to all the blackmailing aarti did and her partner in crime mihika 😳 🀣

thanks for visiting 😳

Edited by shewolf. - 9 years ago
.update.

so the first update here πŸ˜† just some old stuff really like. :)

sukirtikandpal.

the tradition continues

icons.

gifs

from the calender shoot.

^this doesn't have my cr so please give credit if you use and if you claim it i'll do something bad to you 😳 no joke!

^i got my old sd card and this song was there in it πŸ˜†

Gaurav.Suku

Sid.Pari
i loveee this photoshoot more coming soon ;D

Karan.Shilpa
just posting all the gifs I've made over the time :)

the sad part this coloring works only on this scene :(

DO NOT USE
these were for aarti's birthday πŸ˜†

that's all for now 😳
there's gonna be loads of arhi, kash in the next update, till then cyaa :)
Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 10 years ago
for sharmi 😳 <3

Originally posted by Ishq.Wala.Love

Bhaiii πŸ€—

OMGOMGOMG! This is such a huge surprise! I had no idea you'd be opening today! And yes, first of all thanks to Aarti and Mihii for pestering you to open the shop, a huge hug to them! πŸ˜³

And now coming to this shop, the banner looks totally outta the world, as always. .coz anything you make on Suku is just GORGEOUS! πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

To all the ppl who've copied your work and because of whom you gave up making sigs n updating your prev shop, zor se sunn lo baccho.. iss baar main Nidhi ke saath hoon [technically humesha thi] but coming to the point, you hurt her even once and chorify one stuff or style of hers.. i'm gonna hunt you down and you won't like it when i do! :P πŸ˜³

The stuff in the beginning... everything of Sukirti's looks beautiful. .  <3333
And that photoshoot of Pari&Sid was pure love... they look adorable! β€οΈ

The KaSh avis are so damn awwweeesssommmeee! Your love for them is endless! Just perfect they are! <3

I love the first set the most... :*

And everything you've made for Aarti is wonderful! πŸ˜³

I realllyyy realllyyy dil se hope you have a million more shops and that you wont get lazy and stop mid way! πŸ˜†
Better  complete this shop! πŸ˜³

Love you always n forever,

Sharmi

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 10 years ago
the three

-edit-
OKAY DUDE HOW DO YOU KNOW MY PASSS 🀣 YOU'RE SCARY TWINNU. 

-edited again (kameeni)-

tumhein wechat pe itne compliment toh diya ab kya bolun πŸ˜† 

your banner is super adorableee. and omg you dont know how slow my laptop is opening anything like youtube that takes up too much data is equivalent to a suicide attempt and i just know it's gonna crash anytime now because of the heavy heavy picture and avi and gif size. 

the suku sigs are gorgeous but i swear you only said yesterday you're getting bored of her πŸ˜² *kholing your pol on IF sabke saamne* ;)

okay idk who gaurav is but the pari&sid ones are amazing, i love the colouring..and the contrast is so amazing and the way they're sharpened.. see see smart vocabulary :P

kash are beautiful as always but make me some karanvir bohraaa<3 and surprise me idk what picture of his to use they're all cute [ LOL]
Edited by Akankshaa. - 10 years ago
~hay gurl hayyy~
so i finally got to the point where i wasn't too lazy to unres in your shop. AFTER LIKE TWO WEEKS PLS GIVE ME A PAT ON THE BACK BECAUSE YOU KNOW I NEVER UNRES IN SHOPS πŸ˜†. but you are special because you're my shish and i would do anything for you πŸ˜³
SO HERE I AM TO UNRESSS.
Ok first and for most the banner  It's honestly one of the most unique and pretty things i've ever seeen. I love the brush stroke under shewolf's gallery and gah. how do you flawless bbq.
OK TO THE UPDATE.
THE SUKU STUFF ohmg i've oogled to you so many times how much i love your coloring on those icons <3 it's so pretty and clear and pls give me all your psds k thnx. 
srsly your big gifs are to die for. man if i could make big gifs that well I would call myself the kween of everything.
BUT GIRL YOU ALREADY TOOOK DAT SPOT. i love  the text style you have for the suku big gifs. perf things are perf<3.
ONTO THE SID AND PARI STUFF. ohmg can we just talk about how cute they look and i'm so excited for hasse toh phaase and gahhh your coloring and blending on that sig is A1 <3 I love it all.
THE KASH STUFF I CANNOT STRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE. I'VE TOLD YOU NUMEROUS TIMES HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR KASH STUFF AND PSHT I'LL SAY IT AGAIN
YOU MAKE SOME OF THE BESTTT KASH STUFF. 
AND MY BDAY GIFT β˜ΊοΈ i'm considering using it even when it's not my bday lol I LOVE IT SOOS MUCH AND ILY SOSOOSOS MUCH
AND MY HANDS ARE GETTING TIRED WHOOPS
<33
UPDATE SOON WAIT YOU ALREADY DID SHIT
OK NVM
UPDATE AGAIN
-aarti

Edited by aartipartyy - 10 years ago
res for sara 😳 see I remembered to do this πŸ˜†
imma res for jo because she or may not kill both of us if i don't πŸ˜†