India-Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

EP -21st June 2013 - The Kids

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Yesterday JAAN was fast and much better. Gripping.

The best I liked was the child Ishaan who drifted apart from his mother.  He seemed to realize that he has lost his mother and was unable to see how his mother only seemed to care for his sister.  There was no envious or insecure feelings for the kid.  Its just that kid was so innocent that he did not know what to make of the situation but emotionally he felt a loss, an isolation.

As the child tries to reason why his mother behaved or changed like that, he seemed to find only one reason and one change...and that was Raghu and the boys. That's your precap scene.

Welcome to the world of way-wardness.  Rasta bhatak jaana.  A child losing his way.  Thanks to the mishaps. Father's death, Place change, Violent Scenes, Ridiculous bullying, Incapacitated mother and Incompetent and tied up sister.

The most pathetic of all was the sister, who instead of helping her brother to get a handle of things, just wants to mess his head with idyliic stories when she herself is chained to a mental mother who will not allow her to begin her life and chained to a dead father's memories who will not let her forget his ideals.  She is a messed up person already between her living and dead parent...

The kids need to help themselves now.  Brother and Sister better be there for each other. That is how immigrants survive.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80bairbandhiniberrysweetzoya_naziyacrazygirl4RDSmeera123SugarDream

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Hey 0-SD-0 (sorry dnt knw ur name)LOL..welcome to the Jaan Forum..
havent watched yest epi.. but i agree with ur words!!..Thumbs Up

I want to ishaan n raghu's bonding in the future,, 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roses_ZaYa0-SD-0

--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

nicki11 Goldie
nicki11
nicki11

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
agree with you for rest but not the last part.
its not easy when you lose someone you closed to and your parents... well how bad that hurts only people who lost their parents (specially at young age) knows.no one move on with life after a  week  or two. she is not chained to her mental mother she loves her mental mother just like she loved her before she became mental and the way her mum loved her for 18 or so years because true love is unconditional. And as for not telling her younger brother well thats not messing up his mind yes its false hope but some time you need something to hold on to  specially when in a short time your whole life been turned up side down.like they are showing their have. well thats my opinion.

simidi-Rema-

simidi Goldie
simidi
simidi

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nicki11

agree with you for rest but not the last part.
its not easy when you lose someone you closed to and your parents... well how bad that hurts only people who lost their parents (specially at young age) knows.no one move on with life after a  week  or two. she is not chained to her mental mother she loves her mental mother just like she loved her before she became mental and the way her mum loved her for 18 or so years because true love is unconditional. And as for not telling her younger brother well thats not messing up his mind yes its false hope but some time you need something to hold on to  specially when in a short time your whole life been turned up side down.like they are showing their have. well thats my opinion.

me too.
its realy hard when you lose your parents and have never seen anyone move on in life in this short time after losing loved ones. I lost my dad over 5 years ago and still hurts like hell and memories are all you got.

0-SD-0

tintin0602 IF-Sizzlerz
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
my mom and me were talking the same that its not the time to mess but to take care of her parent and little bro and help mama and to create problem in his life

0-SD-0

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Sorry I did not mean to be harsh intentionally.

As the story is set on streets of mafia or bullies rules people now...from a ruthless survival point of view, I have used a ruthless language to depict the plight of the kids, who can both lose their ways, if they do not support each other in these times.  Because as a family, they only have each other and have to adjust coming out from Kashmir and living in Mumbai.  The immigrant life who first of all have to deal with

1. Geography Change. Idyllic Beauty  of Kashmir is replaced by sordid squalor of Mumbai
  2. Climate change. Cold is replaced by heat and humidity
  3. Place Change. Home is replaced into Mama's place with new set of rules
  4. Parental Guidance - is Missing with lost parents and Mama-Maami are not parents but elders whose teachings are not like what their parents used to teach.

So all those factors are enough to mess up any same head.
All people go into depression at place change, with no parents around with high difference in climate. This is so typical of people going abroad from India.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 23 June 2013 at 8:45pm

berrysweetzoya_naziya

berrysweet Goldie
berrysweet
berrysweet

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
 Like everything you have to say. Smile  SmilePlease keep writing.

0-SD-0zoya_naziya

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index