India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

... (Page 7)

Chocolate_barun Goldie
Chocolate_barun
Chocolate_barun

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
nice update...the epic love story was indeed an epic failure...and his guilt and sorry were too late to amend and believe her that he indeed loved her and she was the only one who was in his hearty...may be it never is not too late...thanks for pm...update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-

Enchante Groupbie
Enchante
Enchante

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
This was effing brilliant!

He was a thunderstorm, indeed. That's such a lovely analogy, hits the nail right on it's shiny little head, doesn't it?

I agree with you so wholly on this. She should have never forgiven him. And for the sake of the show if the CVs wanted her to forgive him, there could have been better tracks like 'Arnav screws up royally and woos Khushi' or ' Arnav goes through a phase of repentance where Khushi eventually forgives him but he's not so easy on himself' 

What I would have given to watch that. 

Thank you for starting this. We needed it. Smile

Edited by Enchante - 08 July 2013 at 6:51am

-Chudel-

incarnadine IF-Rockerz
incarnadine
incarnadine

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged

This is so wonderful!
Beautifully written!

Indeed his guilt and misdeeds were those that shouldn't have been forgiven so easily.

It pains to think that we didn't get a proper redemption track of ASR.

But this is brilliant! :)

-Chudel-

Arshix144 IF-Dazzler
Arshix144
Arshix144

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant D!

I just finished reading Love was... and now you have given us this piece, you definitely showcased what I said earlier about your talent and versatility!
Too little too late indeed, your descriptive portrayal of Khushi's emotions was fantastic. Forget a redemption track the show didn't even cover a proper apology & groveling other than one little scene somewhere prior to the wedding with all the rituals and customs. There was no remorse and proper Wooing track and still Khushi forgave him so easily. *sighs I am rambling aren't I, well your update had a massive impact and I am floored! 

PS. Loved your PM, you are adorable no wonder you manage to come up with the very witty and cute diary entries for DFS! Good luck with College, do keep your readers entertained whenever you get a chance.Hug

-Chudel-

ranogill IF-Sizzlerz
ranogill
ranogill

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 9:32am | IP Logged
poor arnav

-Chudel-

cheesemad IF-Sizzlerz
cheesemad
cheesemad

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
one word brilliant...
it was freaking awesome...

-Chudel-

katunkka Senior Member
katunkka
katunkka

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
you have a way with words. small but amazing and effective

-Chudel-

maheerah_khan Senior Member
maheerah_khan
maheerah_khan

Posted: 08 July 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
ClapUr writing is extraordinary D Clap!!!!!n yes da note in da PM was quite long bt it contained many emotions...gonna miss ur regular updates and obviously uCry.Wishing u great successStar.bt plz don't forget usCry although i know u r not quittingLOL...

-Chudel-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index