Posted: 10 years ago
Love.this song and the way you waved a tale around it. Amazing I always wanted to see khushi act like arnav and show her inner rage. This is very satisfying.

Beautifully written D! :)

I can't help wishing that a similar scene was shown in the show. Khushi didn't get the chance to vent her anger out. She did scream at Arnav that night, but then it sunk into oblivion. It wasn't re-visited ever again.

If only..

Thank you for this piece! I loved it! :)
This was something!...in all this time i dont think a scene quite like this has been written
You should definitely write a redemption track!...god knows we cant get enough of those!
Id love to read your version of it
Oh and please update smooth talking stanger fast!Edited by soppy - 10 years ago
How do u mange to convey so much emtn in a sinle piece of writin...its briiliant...
I remeber durin marrige night i felt so sry for khushi since arnav was acting as emotionless beast..i so wis khushi wont tolerat all dis n wil stnd agnst him..but then her way of geetin him was difn...this os jus made me feel so nice...if arnav nac make a scene so can khushi...y wil c stay in poolside..she gave him the way he understood...jus a lovely os...i mean its beyond words for me to say nythin...i jus loved it...
Her anguish and turmoil came out very well.

Good job.
wow now thats something she could have done
and this would show what it means to be in this marriage with him
man hats off to you for this
I could actually imagine all this in my head...and for a writer,this moment should be cherishing when a reader says that...i will feel proud in saying that now i am stalking ur FFs...👏  I dont have words to explain what i feel about u n ur write-ups all i could say is that they are breathtaking...
And 3 points where i felt proud of khushi were:

*She turned a sweet, artless smile upon him "You're not the only one who can make a scene."

*she picked up the small glass table and hurled it at his feet.

*"The scene will have an audience then," She said bitterly, fury twisting her gut relentlessly.
I was lyk is this really khushi😲????
You know there was something terribly beautiful about these three short pieces...they were heart wrenching but somehow  provided vindication...they gave pain and yet satisfaction...
Beautifully written..

Oh. Hell. Yeah.

I wanted this. So bad. Oh, the satisfaction is unparalleled. Unparalleled. Khushi: a woman of substance. Finally.

Beautifully written!! Always wished that Khushi fought back that night!!!