Posted: 29 September 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
simplyy brilliant!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chudel-

Enchante Groupbie
Enchante
Enchante

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
If I had to chose my favorite among your writings it would be this series. Do you know that there is a pattern in your Khushis? They are all very strong. Be it in STS or even DFS for that matter. That tells me a lot about how you are as a person.
What beauty you weave in a handful of words...as if they are mere colors in your hand to be filled in a fist and thrown over the virtual world. There is a calmness in your work that sooths me. No over dramatic love declarations or instances. You keep it real and yet your words are filled with whimsy.

You gave wings to Khushi's soul. Beautiful and apt. Thanks for writing this series. I enjoyed reading it a lot!Smile

All the best, you witch. You brew magic we can only hope to seek.

-Chudel-

88sandy Senior Member
88sandy
88sandy

Posted: 30 September 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
beautiful!!!

-Chudel-

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I seem to have completely missed reading this entire set of OSs...D'oh
So happy reading to me while i catch up with all of them together. Big smile

1) Lucid Fall - Wow it was time that khushi gave it back to Arnav for every little humiliating taunts that he has given to khushi. It was time someone put him in his place and i am glad that khushi was the one to do so. 
Kudos to you khushi...ClapAnd Arnav's reaction to the whole thing hmmm only he could do what he did.  Do the unexpected, create confusion and guard his your insecurities tightly. 

-Chudel-

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
2) Too little too late - Awesome brilliant...heartbreak and coming to terms with that so brilliantly written. A crack in the mirror which can't be repaired. 

3) Jar of hearts - If only khushi had done what you have written down. Kaash...and to think that i actually expected the tigress khushi to do all this rather than the meek lamb that she became.  If only khushi had given it back to the mighty ASR for murdering all her dreams in a flash. 

4) Set fire to the rain - What a damn good job you did of portraying khushi's heartbreak and her emotional drain. I am glad that she decided to call it quits and walk out before he could demean her more. 

Thanks for the PM had the best time reading all these takes about heartbreak and anguish. Applause to you and your brilliant writing. 

-Chudel-

kondhili IF-Sizzlerz
kondhili
kondhili

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Forgot to add All the best to you for your exams. Do well and hoping that i get to read you soon enough. Smile

-Chudel-

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Hey ...
It's fantastic !! :)

-Chudel-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index