Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pavina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
oh thats wat i neede..
on his face...y r hurt..then y the hell u cant rectify it arnav...
lovely
-Chudel- thumbnail
...Edited by -Delilah- - 10 years ago
Chocolate_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...the epic love story was indeed an epic failure...and his guilt and sorry were too late to amend and believe her that he indeed loved her and she was the only one who was in his hearty...may be it never is not too late...thanks for pm...update soon
Enchante thumbnail
This was effing brilliant!

He was a thunderstorm, indeed. That's such a lovely analogy, hits the nail right on it's shiny little head, doesn't it?

I agree with you so wholly on this. She should have never forgiven him. And for the sake of the show if the CVs wanted her to forgive him, there could have been better tracks like 'Arnav screws up royally and woos Khushi' or ' Arnav goes through a phase of repentance where Khushi eventually forgives him but he's not so easy on himself' 

What I would have given to watch that. 

Thank you for starting this. We needed it. 😊
Edited by Enchante - 10 years ago
incarnadine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is so wonderful!
Beautifully written!

Indeed his guilt and misdeeds were those that shouldn't have been forgiven so easily.

It pains to think that we didn't get a proper redemption track of ASR.

But this is brilliant! :)
Arshix144 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant D!

I just finished reading Love was... and now you have given us this piece, you definitely showcased what I said earlier about your talent and versatility!
Too little too late indeed, your descriptive portrayal of Khushi's emotions was fantastic. Forget a redemption track the show didn't even cover a proper apology & groveling other than one little scene somewhere prior to the wedding with all the rituals and customs. There was no remorse and proper Wooing track and still Khushi forgave him so easily. *sighs I am rambling aren't I, well your update had a massive impact and I am floored! 

PS. Loved your PM, you are adorable no wonder you manage to come up with the very witty and cute diary entries for DFS! Good luck with College, do keep your readers entertained whenever you get a chance.🤗
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
one word brilliant...
it was freaking awesome...
katunkka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you have a way with words. small but amazing and effective
maheerah_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏Ur writing is extraordinary D 👏!!!!!n yes da note in da PM was quite long bt it contained many emotions...gonna miss ur regular updates and obviously u😭.Wishing u great success⭐️.bt plz don't forget us😭 although i know u r not quitting😆...
-Catharsis thumbnail
Wonderful analogy! How d you get such ideas? Where do you get them from would be a better question!😛

Even i didnt like the whole Arnav not aologizing scenario. Power to us sister! 😃