Pakistani Serials

|ZindagiGulzarHai#31| AllGoodThingsComeToAnEnd - Page 67

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I have so lost track of Pak dramas, man. I need some help. ðŸ˜³ What do I watch now?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Sanam Saeed has 3 dramas going on right now. Ek kasak reh gayi, Kadurat and Shukk.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Baaki to aur bhi kitne hain 😳 
thegameison thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OnlyHope

Baaki to aur bhi kitne hain 😳 

Like which?

Hina, man, which one do you suggest I watch first?
starstruckk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: epiphany.

Like which?

I would recommend Shukk with Adeel Hussain, Sanam Saeed , Ayesha Khan and Jibran.

It's really promising and it just is 2 episodes in. 
starstruckk thumbnail

What's it about?

It's about two married couples and their respective issues in life. One's a love marriage and the other is arranged. And one partner from each couple has a history with each other and fate brings them together again. I don't wanna take names of who's with who because you may wanna see for yourself? The drama's called Shukk (suspicion)..so you can imagine where it may head from here on. It's really interesting and promising thus far. Moreover, I'm so glad to see Adeel and Sanam in a show together where they have more than just one or two scenes together. 
starstruckk thumbnail
I also follow Kankar and love it. It has Sanam Baloch and Fahad Mustafa..I would also recommend that if time permits. It's a different plot as well. 
thegameison thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starstruckk

I also follow Kankar and love it. It has Sanam Baloch and Fahad Mustafa..I would also recommend that if time permits. It's a different plot as well. 

I watched the first episode of Kankar, maybe the second as well. But I couldn't follow. ZGH is like the only Pak show I have watched fully thus far.
MochaQueen thumbnail

Like which?

Well i haven't started the other 2 yet. I like kadurat but it has too much negativity so I am not sure if you will like it but Sanam is amazing in it!

I heard Shukk is really good so you can start that :) Or if you want a romantic show then watch Aasmaano pe likha. It has Osama from ZGH in it.
Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail