Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

|ZindagiGulzarHai#31| AllGoodThingsComeToAnEnd (Page 118)

-Ursh- IF-Stunnerz
-Ursh-
-Ursh-

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Free To Use <3 This has taken me Ages for some reason! Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--Rabz_14ZumSrK.

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 05 April 2014 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Love it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Guys anyone here who have recently caught the show and up for discussion?? I love Kashaf Heart

--Iqra--

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Kya discuss karna hai? :P

--Iqra--

shahid.farooq Groupbie
shahid.farooq
shahid.farooq

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to whole serial team... best of luck

--Iqra--

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 May 2014 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I have certain questions.. Since I watched the show without subs.. From whatever understanding of the language I pulled through the show...

Firstly, for whom did Murtaza wanted to marry Kashaf off to initially..
Secondly, who is the man with whom Murtaza was talking to initially and is the home Rafia and her daughters first stayed belonging to Murtaza??
Thirdly, Rafia and Murtaza are legally divorced or not??
Last but not the least, a question to Muslim friends who live in Pakistan, I don know if they didnt show it the drama because they didnt want to make too religious, but I didnt see anyone of them in the show offering their namaz... Correct me if im wrong.. Because I pray five times a day, my mum wakes me up early everyday not just to go work but also to offer my namaz... Maybe they didnt want to show, but I don know.. Rafia never gave up hope and always prayed and believed in Allah.. So I thought she would.. But not shown..

I have more questions, but right now only these on my mind...

Thanks to whoever helps me Hug

About my opinion of the show, well to begin with I watched Zindagi after watching Humsafar.. Loved HS because of Fawad Mahira pairing.. I heard alot about this show while following HS, so decided Ill catch it.. What I liked about ZGH is that its more light hearted than HS.. I loved loved loved Kashaf's character... Not to say that I like her always whining, but she has a certain dignity and warmth I can easily relate to... There were at times I felt even Kashaf was in fault with the way she picked fights with Zaroon, but Zaroon was no angel himself at many other times... I could also relate to her character because I understand her situation, with the background she comes from, and why she always complains about her bad luck and that Allah don want to help her out... I myself many times, have complained such way in the past, when things was going bad for me I always felt maybe Im not meant for happiness, maybe Im being punished or maybe because Allah don love me anymore... And all this whining is of a past thing now.. Because like Kashaf, even I had some life changing events which happened, that made me cherish the things I have now and treasure every little thing Allah has given me... I have to admit, I and Kashaf have some common characteristics, the way she defends her mum, the way she fights for justice for her mum.. Her principles... She is very protective of the ones she loves but at the same time fears that one day she will be seperated from them.. Even Im very loyal and I love my parents sis my friends but there were at times I get very aloof and start avoiding because I fear of losing them... So thats why I could relate myself to Kashaf... About Zaroon, tbh I hated his character... I couldnt relate to him and his thinking at all.. I also didnt know how he could hate someone and suddenly has a change in mind and fall for the same gal.. I don get it why he would blow up the issue of Usama proposing to Kashaf before him.. Kashaf was right, why would she tell him about whatever proposals she got before Zaroon's... I was even more mad when he hid from Kashaf that he is in contact with Asmara... If only he hadnt hide anything, Kashaf would not have been mad at him... I loved the scene where Kashaf finds out she is pregnant and that she is carrying both gals, and she cries... When Zaroon asks her why she is crying for a good news, she says she doesnt know... But I can guess she was crying because she feared that she will face the same thing her mother faced... I also loved Kashaf and Sidra's conversations.. I love the bond they share and the way the three sisters support their mother against their father... The USP of this show for me, is the chemistry between Zaroon and Kashaf(Fawad-Sanam)... They are like tom & jerry and from whatever I have seen in Indian TV(chemistry, romance, passion etc), I like that their chemistry is very natural and also love how they don need to hug, kiss or do the Indian TV Romance to bring out the chemistry... Im a huge huge huge fan of Fawad&Mahira but I also cant deny the easier chemistry Fawad-Sanam shares here... The direction and acting also has impressed me.. Sanam's potrayal of Kashaf, is like the best acting I have seen in recent times.. It was top notch and she simply lived the life of Kashaf onscreen... Kudos to her, Sanam is new favouriteHeart Fawad as Zaroon, tbh its not his best act... But Fawad is Fawad... He did his best to make his character watchable and if there is a reason why I could bear Zaroon character even though I hated, its only because of Fawad... Im glad he is recognised and he is making BW entry, though I rather have him do pak serials forever and I keep watching them... WinkLOL All the supporting casts have played their part exceedingly well, I loved the actors who played Rafia & Sidra... Thumbs Up On the flip side, however there were many times I felt that there isnt a proper flow in the story... And also the fact that the last few episodes were a drag... I loved all the initial episodes, during the Uni period... So I felt the last few episodes couldnt match up to the initial episodes.. I understand Kashaf accepted that Zaroon does care about her because of the cup incident.. But I don know if I would accept someone's proposal over a small incident like that, esp if I hated this man... However overall, ZGH was a good watch, infact I think I enjoyed some scenes more than HS... One of my fav scenes is the part when they both change the names in their phones of each other... Chudail Murtaza to My Wife and Man to Husband... I knew Kashaf has already started falling for Zaroon then...

ps: sorry for lamba post!! Embarrassed

Edited by zaaratq - 28 May 2014 at 11:03pm

--Iqra--

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 29 May 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hey! :)
He wanted Kashaf to marry his brothers son, I think. As in Kashaf's cousin. Because she was educated and ahd a bright future ahead whereas the son was nikamma. :P
I don't know which scene you were referring to, but I'm guessing he must be talking to his older brother. Yes, that house belonged to him and he took it back because they rejected the proposal of his nephew for Kashaf.
No, they were not divorced. Murtaza had just remarried because he wanted a son which is quite common in illiterate famillies in Pakistan.
I think it was just assumed that Rafia and her daughters prayed namaaz but they didn't feel the need to show it in the drama. They only show such scenes in dramas when it has some significance to the story, here the focus was more on relationships.

I saw this drama a long time back so may not remember all the details accurately. I tried to answer to the best of my ability. Apologies if I answered wrong. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--zaaratq-Lostindreams

zaaratq IF-Sizzlerz
zaaratq
zaaratq

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 29 May 2014 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeavenlyBliss.

Hey! :)
He wanted Kashaf to marry his brothers son, I think. As in Kashaf's cousin. Because she was educated and ahd a bright future ahead whereas the son was nikamma. :P
I don't know which scene you were referring to, but I'm guessing he must be talking to his older brother. Yes, that house belonged to him and he took it back because they rejected the proposal of his nephew for Kashaf.
No, they were not divorced. Murtaza had just remarried because he wanted a son which is quite common in illiterate famillies in Pakistan.
I think it was just assumed that Rafia and her daughters prayed namaaz but they didn't feel the need to show it in the drama. They only show such scenes in dramas when it has some significance to the story, here the focus was more on relationships.

I saw this drama a long time back so may not remember all the details accurately. I tried to answer to the best of my ability. Apologies if I answered wrong. :)

Ahhh thank you so much!!!! Thank you for explaining!!!! Hug But I was wondering how can Kashaf marry her cousin?? If its Murataza brother's son, then wouldnt he be Kashaf's bhai??Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--HeavenlyBliss.

Go to top