Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

|ZindagiGulzarHai#31| AllGoodThingsComeToAnEnd (Page 110)

-Lostindreams IF-Stunnerz
-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZumSrK-

We can't compare both shows at all !! Ppl are jus Ermm

They are Dead

Im not saying this as a fan of ZGH.
But itne desperate hain ppl to watch such shows??? 
If ppl start liking such shows and evn making more of these then i will stop watching paki serials like i did during those days whn there was no difference between indian and paki shows.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra---Marie-ZumSrK.

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaAshiq4evr

lol ZGH n humsfar have no comparison to any show !
APL is only working cox of Sajal's acting n Shehryar's cuteness (AND FACE)Stern Smile all characters are so weird except the dado character.. n nothing other is near da other two UA's work n lead's acting.. n also da rest of cast was amazing in both shows unlike APl

I agree the only character and actor im liking in tht show is Dadi.
Also the latest episode where Shehreyaar got slapped UFFF us ki acting. I really didn't whether i shud cry  or laugh.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra---Marie-

-Marie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Marie-
-Marie-

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lostindreams

APL is only working cox of Sajal's acting n Shehryar's cuteness (AND FACE)Stern Smile all characters are so weird except the dado character.. n nothing other is near da other two UA's work n lead's acting.. n also da rest of cast was amazing in both shows unlike APl

Also the latest episode where Shehreyaar got slapped UFFF us ki acting. I really didn't whether i shud cry  or laugh.

LOL i agree.. i liked the story however it is a good story line that could have been much better but they should have cast appropriate people for the roles..they ruined it with their poor n weird acting skills of the cast ..and neither presentation is impressive...Ouch except i loved the OST .

ryt now shows could be seen for a while n dn forget dm.. ZGH n Humsafar are the shows that if you will watch a clip even after long time you would hooked to it immediately n will watch the next one urself n you enjoy every moment again .. ahh Kashaf n Zaroon <3 I miss sanam n fawad 's amazing chemistry n brilliant acting that could make u believe in the character n feelings :( 

--Iqra---Lostindreams

-Lostindreams
-Lostindreams

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

LOL i agree.. i liked the story however it is a good story line that could have been much better but they should have cast appropriate people for the roles..they ruined it with their poor n weird acting skills of the cast ..and neither presentation is impressive...Ouch except i loved the OST .

ryt now shows could be seen for a while n dn forget dm.. ZGH n Humsafar are the shows that if you will watch a clip even after long time you would hooked to it immediately n will watch the next one urself n you enjoy every moment again .. ahh Kashaf n Zaroon <3 I miss sanam n fawad 's amazing chemistry n brilliant acting that could make u believe in the character n feelings :( 

I agree once again. Cudnt have said it better.
I am watching the show coz of the concept and the story i still wanna know how and whn they get comfortable wth eahc other.
OST IS WOW!!!!!!! Who is the singer???

I miss them 2, but i do look forward for their next project, but i do hope to see them together again.

--Iqra---Marie-

HeavenlyBliss. IF-Addictz
HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Happy ZGH anniversary! <3

...Nishal...--Iqra--

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 29 November 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

IT really annoys me tht ppl are comparing APL wth ZGH, evn though it's just the  rating. Kahan ZGH kahan woh , ZGH do not deserve to be compared to such show.

Maybe because both are about post-marriage romanceLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
^^ but ZGH was still different...Zaroon-Kashaf had Amazing chemistry even before marriage

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

springkissed--Iqra--HeavenlyBliss.

HeavenlyBliss.
HeavenlyBliss.

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
But people are even comparing every love story to Humsafar even though its old now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Iqra--

Go to top