Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

did they just show us zaroon and kashaf's engagement in pictures?

-Ursh- thumbnail
@Sadia haha...I'd like to think I'm the biggest fan but if you enter nbt forum you'll know there are many many many more πŸ˜†
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ursh, you have a long way to go. You have no idea how much spamming i had to do to get rid of this ugly pink. Even though i totally hate spamming but this Pink colour was so YUCK! πŸ˜†
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Urshie

Oh I may watch them soon now I know the title πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Aww when do you start August end or Sept? 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i havent watched dil mera dhadkan teri yet..but have seen kahin chand na sharma jaye and that is really good...loved sanam play a male characterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dabangg- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail

@Sadia haha...I'd like to think I'm the biggest fan but if you enter nbt forum you'll know there are many many many moreπŸ˜†

Yeah, just like in QH forum. Btw QH is so bakwas now. I have stopped watching it they ruined the show. Why does it always happen the show loses it's charm after few months.
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
and Ursh...i start end of september

@Nosh; yes they did show there engagement in pics
-Ursh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

Ursh, you have a long way to go. You have no idea how much spamming i had to do to get rid of this ugly pink. Even though i totally hate spamming but this Pink colour was so YUCK! πŸ˜†

Yes I know...I don't think I'll get there any time soon. I hope DT can change colour πŸ˜†
-Ursh- thumbnail
@Sadia..yes I know that feeling daily soaps make me so angry ! Always ruining the best shows πŸ˜‘
That's why I can't wait for Numm it will be refreshing 
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail

Yes I know...I don't think I'll get there any time soon. I hope DT can change colourπŸ˜†

They had this voting thread to change colours of sizzlerz and people voted too but the colour never got changed. Vijay is slow. He should take the pink and give the sizzlerz orange colour instead. πŸ˜†

And guys i have to go for now. I will be back later. Bye chai partner, Nosh and Urshie. πŸ€—