Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ursh- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@sum on bbc Asian network there was a segment about how views loved ZGH I think its going to air in rishtey 
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Urshie

^ I know aww poor you! Koi Baat Nahi πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† haan kehne se ho tho nahin jaathi naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kashishdabest

I knowww I feel so depressed without ZK..i miss them soo much star I wish they could come back...I just miss everything about them...seeing them every Friday made my week and now life feels so dull and boring without them.,.they were so unique and one of a kind...wish they would come back😭

I know what you mean. I honestly, have never waited so anxiously for a Pakistani show every week. πŸ˜† perhaps the drama Daam comes the closest, I used to have Fridays off last semester and literally I would start googling the aired episode 20 minutes or so after it had finished every single Friday. πŸ˜†And then watching it in my room..smiling, laughing, being mesmerized by Fawad..Fawad and Sanam's chemistry..Sanam's brilliant acting, the dialogues etc comes close to no other Pakistani show for me. Fridays used to be something else..and after a rough week at university and before the weekend which was went by working..this show was such a stressbuster! 

I learned so much from this show! and though the show is over, the characters will stay with me forever. I loved Kashaf like no other female protagonist in desi shows. I think the closest would be Zara from Daam. 
kashishdabest thumbnail

@sum on bbc Asian network there was a segment about how views loved ZGH I think its going to air in rishtey 

really? whose show was this on by any chance..was it Noreen khan? damn I missed it..what did they say and I soo want it on rishtey..im gonna record all the episodesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
guys, who's Noreen Khan? 
kashishdabest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starstruckk

I know what you mean. I honestly, have never waited so anxiously for a Pakistani show every week. πŸ˜† perhaps the drama Daam comes the closest, I used to have Fridays off last semester and literally I would start googling the aired episode 20 minutes or so after it had finished every single Friday. πŸ˜†And then watching it in my room..smiling, laughing, being mesmerized by Fawad..Fawad and Sanam's chemistry..Sanam's brilliant acting, the dialogues etc comes close to no other Pakistani show for me. Fridays used to be something else..and after a rough week at university and before the weekend which was went by working..this show was such a stressbuster! 

I learned so much from this show! and though the show is over, the characters will stay with me forever. I loved Kashaf like no other female protagonist in desi shows. I think the closest would be Zara from Daam. 

I haven't seen Daam...does that have Sanam in it too by any chance or was that a different one..will check it out once ive catched up on all sanam shows,...as u can tell im also bowled over by this girl..she can act...what a wonderful performer she is,..i haven't loved a female protagonist as much as I loved Kashaf..and Sanam for me is a brilliant actress

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† your craziness for ZGH reminds me of my own because I was just the same...I used to wait to catch a small scene of the episode...and fawad and sanam were just amazing..u know what I loved the most about these 2.,..u would expect something to  happen yet they would approach it in a different unique way...all their scenes were just something else...and definitely it taught me so much...Sanam was fantastic...fantabulous amazing as Kashaf..and Fawad as always is so wonderful...she matched up to him so well though and their chemistry so natural and amazing...god I miss them😭
kashishdabest thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starstruckk

guys, who's Noreen Khan? 

star shes a radio jockey here in the UK...and basically she runs a show on the radio in which she speaks to n interviews celebrities..she saw Humsafar and loved Fawad from then...and the show..so she was all praise about it...
-Ursh- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kashishdabest

really? whose show was this on by any chance..was it Noreen khan? damn I missed it..what did they say and I soo want it on rishtey..im gonna record all the episodesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No actually another lady don't know her name! I listened half way though just about the ZGH plot really and how people loved it.

Noureen Khan is great! I love her show 
kashishdabest thumbnail

No actually another lady don't know her name! I listened half way though just about the ZGH plot really and how people loved it.

Noureen Khan is great! I love her show 

ohhh was it another lady...so did people actually call up and say how good it was or was the actual presenter saying so..to be fair I haven't ever heard noreens show...I will the day she gets Sanam or Fawad inπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†