Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
YES! The only show I've truly followed, but i missed today's episode i'm catching up on it now. LOVE the show no matter what anyone else says Lol.
-Ursh- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 2direct.

YES! The only show I've truly followed, but i missed today's episode i'm catching up on it now. LOVE the show no matter what anyone else says Lol.

Eastenders? You watch it? Good! It's my favourite show on British TV ðŸ˜† I've come to that conclusion now!

I'd love to start something here for it ðŸ¤£
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really wish we could, I say nobody is a true Brit if they don't follow that show  😆
-Ursh- thumbnail

I really wish we could, I say nobody is a true Brit if they don't follow that show  😆

Yes I know ! I mean the acting is top class so real! Lauren track at the moment is just mind blowing 

I'll scrap you about the episodes haha ðŸ˜† instead of chatting here when I have something to talk about.
Edited by Urshie - 10 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats ppl!
miss it..
-Ursh- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rabz_14

congrats ppl!
miss it..

I'm missing it too!
starstruckk thumbnail

Will do star one day hopefully, :) Btw do you know if Sanam Saeed has a verified twitter account? Or is she even on Twitter?If yes let me know so I can follow her.  I'm a bit behind on these things so asking you since you're more updated 😆

I don't think so. I don't have twitter but I know that very few Pakistani celebs have twitter...the only one who I'm 100% sure of is Faisal Qureshi because he mentions it on his show every now and then. Others I wouldn't even trust because just recently this supposed twitter account which almost everyone thought was really Fawad Khan turned out to be fake. ðŸ˜†

starstruckk thumbnail
@ Ursh: I LOVE your sig! 
-Ursh- thumbnail
@Star thanks its made by the one and only Faiza 
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: epiphany.

Never mind. That's the kind of reviews I needed. Long and justifying. You see, I read about Dastaan on Wikipedia and I sorta liked the whole thing that went about.  I have also almost always like the underdog in every walk of life, so I guess, I might try this one out, thank you. (:

And have you all watched 'Behadd' by now? ðŸ¤”

I definitely would call Dastaan an underdog when compared to other shows..totally underrated..you have to watch it. I rate it as one of Fawad's best work too. 

Yeah I saw Behadd..I liked it. Fawad was blazing hottt! lol and everyone acted quite well...but Nindiya Re was just so lovely and added a lot to the play.