Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Urshie

Sum ๐Ÿค— are you back ? I've missed you so much then I remembered it was your friends wedding and thought I hope she's back soon! ๐Ÿค—

Missing ZGH too! Hope you enjoyed yourself at your friends wedding !

Ursh ๐Ÿค—  i missed you loads too hun...and yes i am back๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† hopefully for good now..don't worry i will be lurking about like always๐Ÿ˜†...and yes i was just so caught up with the wedding its unbelievable but no doubt i had a wonderful time..the wedding was great..just miss having her around now but happy for her๐Ÿ˜ƒ how have u been?
-Ursh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Ursh ๐Ÿค—  i missed you loads too hun...and yes i am back๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† hopefully for good now..don't worry i will be lurking about like always๐Ÿ˜†...and yes i was just so caught up with the wedding its unbelievable but no doubt i had a wonderful time..the wedding was great..just miss having her around now but happy for her๐Ÿ˜ƒ how have u been?

Yay good to hear that...does your friend live very far away now?

I've been in bed sick for more then a week and I can't stop coughing is just so annoying now 

It's hot and all but feel like its winter in my body ! UFF 
kashishdabest thumbnail

I've been in bed sick for more then a week and I can't stop coughing is just so annoying now 

well further than she was...she lived a minute a way before..well literally 30 seconds away actually..now shes abt 30-40 mins away๐Ÿ˜ญ..awww poor u Ursh..its the weather..it keeps changing and because of it everyone is just falling sick over n over...thankgod ive sort of recovered now... u need to see a doctor 
kashishdabest thumbnail

well compared to before where she lived 30 seconds way it is far..bcoz now its like a 30-40 mins drive๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ..

seriously uve been unwell? its because the weather can't make up its mind..u need to see a doctor
-Ursh- thumbnail
That's not too far but further then same area I guess!

Awww

Yes I saw a doc But he didn't give me any antibiotics and the cough mixtures isn't working I'm so over it now! ๐Ÿ˜ก

How's everything else with you? Going to watch any other new or old shows?
Edited by Urshie - 10 years ago
kashishdabest thumbnail

That's not too far but further then same area I guess!

Awww

Yes I saw a doc But he didn't give me any antibiotics and the cough mixtures isn't working I'm so over it now! ๐Ÿ˜ก

How's everything else with you? Going to watch any other new or old shows?

yes i know...its not so far but still it does make a huge difference...i cried buckets...see we have been together since we were in our nappies so we share a real close bond..it was emotional...

oh god dont even remind me of the doctors they are like the worst ever...they did that to me..i was suffering for months before they gave me antibiotics..idiots๐Ÿ˜ก u need to shout at them seriously 

and nothing new yet..i need to relax for a while and while i do that am gonna rewatch ZGH..what better than ZGH to relax me๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Ursh- thumbnail
^ I understand your feelings sum ๐Ÿค—

I'm sure you guys will still kit 

Yes ZGH is good way to relax! When do you start UNi again?
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: epiphany.

What about Fawad Khan's show called Dastaan? Is it any good?

I haven't heard many favourable reviews of Dastaan, but haven't seen it myself though so can't really say. They say Kankar is a lot more intense a drama
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct.

I haven't heard many favourable reviews of Dastaan, but haven't seen it myself though so can't really say. They say Kankar is a lot more intense a drama

Sorry to interfere and go offtopic but Dastaan is amazing. It is a very underrated show and in my opinion one of the best to come out of Humtv. I would recommend it to you both lol..Sanam and Fawad's performances are unbelievable especially Sanam Baloch's (her best performance imo)  & the theme of the show is quite unique and different but don't let that hinder you from watching.

I feel there aren't many reviews on Dastaan let alone favorable ones because it is so underrated... it also came out at a time when Fawad was not as famous as he is now and a lot of potential viewers missed it. ๐Ÿ˜† do watch it when/if time permits. Oh and Kankar is going pretty good too right now. 
Edited by starstruckk - 10 years ago
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
^ Why did you have to ruin it star!  I was trying to persuade her to watch Kankar somehow ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† Edited by 2direct. - 10 years ago