Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 305 Discussion: 22nd June 2013 (Page 9)

archiesview Groupbie
archiesview
archiesview

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

Loved all the reviews today.

Here's my take on the characters.

I think RK is reacting exactly as he should given how he worshipped his father, he always respected and kept him on par with his god and he cannot accept anyone questioning his reputation and loyalty to his mother and himself.

Though Rji respects her dead husband, the incident in question happened so many years ago, i felt Radhaji was mainly worried about RK's reaction. She desperately wanted RK out of it and hence suggested him to go for honeymoon. It was not clear from her reactions whether she actually had any hint about the whole affair of MK. But at this point of time, all she wanted was her son to be not affected by it.

Madhu's reaction is actually quite similar to Rji. I was very disappointed with her reaction at first. She seriously has problems in understanding RK's emotional turmoil, given that she is the one to whom he had opened up about his relationship with his father. But given the fact that Madhu went through so much and she had to go through the aag ka dariya to marry RK, all she cares is both of them to be happy in their married life. She doesn't really care whether the claims by Sultan is true or not. She desperately wants RK out of it. That is why she hoped that he had forgotten about the whole incident. Though i felt it would have been better, if RK or Madhu didn't initiate any actions at all. Sultan would have been left wondering what to do next. But obviously, RK is not the one to forget his hurt.

Looking at the whole track, i felt that this is not realy a ploy to help Sultan's character, but it is mainly to make RK the Right Kameena again. The CVs very well know that the audience love the intelligent cunning RK and they can't obviously show RK being mean to Madhu again. So they had to come up with a different track, but alas, they are showing the story in a very clunky manner.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikobcbs_srksubashnisangeet6690Shazzieminu_8amrithassoni28sunflower520-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
okay..i'm very very late ..

@Shazzie, i found your review to be the best...Clap Pooja, abs. wonderful review..Soundarya, Ari, and everyone, gr8  analysis..

@Shri, thanks for the little bit of Sandhay, Sooraj character sketch..completely agree, DAB is working solely on the basis of rock solid husband wife relation and that , they are diya and baati to each other..the core theme of the serial, they were never distracted from it..no wonder it's the most successful show today...same with PKD, i find both of them very positive..it's with all the SP shows, i discussed it earlier in MAT, each serial has it's strengths..many times after watching MB, when i watch YRKKH, i find it very soothing and i like it that it's the same old routine bakwas (this is the reason i stopped watching it...i was hooked to YR for 3 years) 

time for my 2 cents..i'm now forced to think, am i normal or not? bec. i loved Saturday's episode LOL it had a bit of everything and a good dose of laughter..coz i was laughing for full 30 mins..

the drawing room scene, RK asking Madhu "if someone said this about your husband, how will you feel"..immediately, i thought, if RK was dead and Madhu was married to 2nd or 3rd time n RK's najayaz bacha come up, it's not gonna be THIS big a shock for Madhu isn't it?? ridiculous, this dialogue was unnecessary..why should Madhu put herself in Radha's shoes and realize what she went through? by the end of the episode, i changed my mind again n thought , yes..this is what Madhu needs to do , coz she's totally oblivious to the seriousness of the situation Unhappy

Bhai drama...ye don  hai ke janani hai? Wacko and what's it with ZW? I'm no way distracted by ZW's average acting skills that i start liking Bhai scenes...she's no Shabana Azmi of small screen, she's a regular actor...her character is as clunky as Bhai..

RK mansion, the best scene of the entire episode..WOW ! I can't recall Dips taunt in the bedroom , after which she was given marching orders , but it was something funny..

RK-Radha-Madhu scene was mindblowing, full of interesting dialogues..Radha wanted them to go on their honeymoon? for sure, she has inherited RK's genes ! Clap "ma if therez a problem, we'll have Vodka together" ROFL RK was worried for Radha and Radha for RK...i liked how both were comforting each other and refuse to believe Sultan...

Sikky-Dips scene threw me into a fit of laughter...plz Sikky, get Bhai married...it was hilarious when he said that RK ki nafrat par aur sautela bhai hone par sirf uska haq hai...ROFL 

RK-Madhu... I'm dumbfounded with Madhu's idiocy..so much has been said in the prev. reviews, i dun wanna repeat it, bas i agree with you all...knowing RK so well, she easily believed him that he will talk to Sultan and sort out the problemShocked a person who did so much to avenge 4 slaps, will he let Sultan go scotfree on his attempt to malign MK's reputation??? If TV characters were nominated for Nobel peace prize, Madhu wud have won it hands down...

Edited by _charu_ - 24 June 2013 at 5:01am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

archiesviewbcbs_srksangeet6690Shazziehansa22river123amrithassoni280-SD-0..sairat..leelaa9

sangeet6690 Goldie
sangeet6690
sangeet6690

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

okay..i'm very very late ..

RK mansion, the best scene of the entire episode..WOW ! I can't recall Dips taunt in the bedroom , after which she was given marching orders , but it was something funny..

dips-"ab doc ko kya pta bete ki shaadi nahin pati ki jawaani mein bardhai abaadi or us se hui barbaadi ka asar hai"LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasShazzieriver123..sairat.._charu_leelaa9

-MAS- Senior Member
-MAS-
-MAS-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Link to Episode 306 Discussion: 24th June 2013

Edited by -MAS- - 24 June 2013 at 9:20am

Go to top