Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 305 Discussion: 22nd June 2013 (Page 7)

pnars Senior Member
pnars
pnars

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

Do you have place for me?  I think I might be getting ready too - if today was any indication.  
Always! Hug I get a feeling our bench will grow longer and accomodate more people in the coming days...Confused

ETA: Just read through the remaining views since last night, and it is so sad that our serial is going down the toilet...whether it is temporary (till JDJ ends) or permanent, it doesn't matter...by August, TRPs will tank.

Very, very sad.Confused

Makes it painful to read the WUs and EDT, forget watching the serial.

We need to hold a wake for MEIEJ we knew and loved, guys...maybe open a thread where we can reminisce about the good old days and post youtube links of golden scenes. Help us get over this grief...Cry

Edited by pnars - 23 June 2013 at 2:33am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanbcbs_srkClosetRomanticmasan1sangeet6690subashniShazziesoni28minu_8amrithasriver123zoya_naziya0-SD-0leelaa9

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pnars

<font face="Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif" size="2">Do you have place for me? I think I might be getting ready too - if today was any indication. </font>

Always!HugI get a feeling our bench will grow longer and accomodate more people in the coming days...Confused

ETA: Just read through the remaining views since last night, and it is so sad that our serial is going down the toilet...whether it is temporary (till JDJ ends) or permanent, it doesn't matter...by August, TRPs will tank.

Very, very sad.Confused

Makes it painful to read the WUs and EDT, forget watching the serial.

We need to hold a wake for MEIEJ we knew and loved, guys...maybe open a thread where we can reminisce about the good old days and post youtube links of golden scenes. Help us get over this grief...Cry

I second this. It's better to talk about the old days than get depressed over current state of the serial.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanbcbs_srkpnarsClosetRomanticmasan1sangeet6690river123amrithas0-SD-0leelaa9

masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged

@pnars m already in queue. Dnt thnk ds change is temporary bcz DD is still giving time to MB n her scenes r shot where they r needed. Its just an excuse to weave sob story of sultan to accmodate hm as a lead. Aftr reading all reviews its heart wrenchng to thnk of old days that i fell in lve wd.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanbcbs_srkClosetRomanticsubashniriver123amrithas0-SD-0leelaa9

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by armummy

Agree with you Shree... I am just waiting for the day VD to get out of this crappy show.I am even pissed that he is being used to get mileage to some one else

Today cvs put the last nail in the coffin  on  my hopes for meiej ...

I share this anger. I wish VD quits this show. with Bhai on the montage he is no longer the hero of the show.

shanmanbcbs_srksangeet6690masan1minu_8amrithasShazzie0-SD-0

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subashni

Agree with you Shree... I am just waiting for the day VD to get out of this crappy show.I am even pissed that he is being used to get mileage to some one else

Today cvs put the last nail in the coffin  on  my hopes for meiej ...

I share this anger. I wish VD quits this show. with Bhai on the montage he is no longer the hero of the show.

relax people!! Rk is the hero of the show. Sadakchaap is a glorified extra and has been rejected before. The way he competes with madhu in crying, he will never b the hero. Plz dont give up on tge show. CVs will learn a lesson soon. All this crying is getting on the audience too.

Either one us accepted or one is not. there is no in between. He isnt. Else we wouldn't ve gotten rishbala wedding. Lets see how tracm unfolds.
made a post on my perspective.  Plz check it out.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3638701

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanbcbs_srksubashnidesigrl414masan1river123amrithasShazziesoni28zoya_naziya0-SD-0leelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0-SD-0

Its really sad that I am murdering my own wishes like this. I love the actors, I love the sets, I love the chemistry between all characters, I love the ending of the tracks, but...its really time for me stop wasting my time around a Bala drama which has a plan to run for 1000 episodes where people advise me that Balas usually will remain flat throughout the soap. I should get a handle on my emotions. 

Like an addict, I may sneak in and watch MEIEJ, but definitely I need to cure myself. It hurts me to do this. 

@bold - My state of mind exactly.

shanmanbcbs_srkmasan1river123minu_8amrithas0-SD-0zoya_naziya

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cardio21

Originally posted by subashni

relax people!! Rk is the hero of the show. Sadakchaap is a glorified extra and has been rejected before. The way he competes with madhu in crying, he will never b the hero. Plz dont give up on tge show. CVs will learn a lesson soon. All this crying is getting on the audience too.

Either one us accepted or one is not. there is no in between. He isnt. Else we wouldn't ve gotten rishbala wedding. Lets see how tracm unfolds.
made a post on my perspective.  Plz check it out.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3638701

Nice post, cardio!  Perhaps you could also copy it over here to the EDT - since it is episode related?   Would be nice to see another perspective.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanmasan1amrithas0-SD-0leelaa9

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cardio21

[QUOTE=subashni][QUOTE=armummy]

Nice post, cardio!  Perhaps you could also copy it over here to the EDT - since it is episode related?   Would be nice to see another perspective.

Thanks! Its long but will do. And the reason is that they are in butchering the leads for channels poster boy. The pile of clunk he is. Its hope against hope. I wish tge show was in another channel, at least wewoukld have gotten unadulterated rishbala n a strong antagonist not thus tsunami of goodness. Angry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanbcbs_srksangeet6690masan1amrithasShazziehansa22river123zoya_naziya0-SD-0sunflower52_charu_leelaa9

Go to top