Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 305 Discussion: 22nd June 2013 (Page 4)

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pnars

Pride Of Kundras! ROFL

Only you,Shri, only you!

If you and Sounds stop watching, here, I've kept the bench warm for you guys on the sidelines. Come sit by me.. 

Do you have place for me?  I think I might be getting ready too - if today was any indication.  

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarsbcbs_srkClosetRomanticmasan1sangeet6690hansa22amrithasminu_80-SD-0zoya_naziyaleelaa9

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I have stopped watching, reading the updates want to see where the show is headed towards too. 

One thing is for sure, forget the hindi serial heroine ever thinking practical or be logical.

The heroines do not grow up or wise up, that is why I do not like the females leads in most of the shows. 

I have never been able to relate to any female leads, except from character Piya because I am a practical person and knows when to use brain and heart.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkClosetRomanticsangeet6690subashniShazzieminu_8amrithashansa22blacklamboriver123zoya_naziya0-SD-0leelaa9

tinkerred10 IF-Dazzler
tinkerred10
tinkerred10

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
When madhu apologized to RK..I was happy thinking that she finally has realized the damage she has done by giving Sultan an entry into their lives..but she proves me wrong the next second by saying Rk-sullu should have a talk or better she'll talk to Sultan.

I was watching the epi with my brother n when mb said that she'll talk to him ..his comment was what kind of a wife she is??? Rk(as a husband) would want his wife to support him without thinking about anything else when it comes to his father ..the person whom he idolizes.

Sorry if my post does'nt make sense..I'm just irritated with today's epi n cv's n channe's love for bhai :(

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikoClosetRomanticbcbs_srkyogendra1masan1blacklamboriver123hansa22Shazziesoni28minu_8amrithassunflower52zoya_naziya0-SD-0_charu_anitaranileelaa9

leelaa9 IF-Addictz
leelaa9
leelaa9

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Bookmarked
white_lotus IF-Dazzler
white_lotus
white_lotus

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Angry young man...RK is all set for action. RK's super active brain once again started to work with full speed.

I found big disappointment in RK's eyes when Madhu plead him to talk to Sultan on this matter...Madhu is RK's weak point..he loves her to the death and wanted to trust her blindly but her Sultan link is not allowing him to settle down. He knows..Madhu is very soft heart person who always see 'good' in every person she meet. He must have noticed the 'sympathy' in her talks and her eyes for Sultan.

I will say...as a wife...Madhu failed today. as a DIL...Madhu failed today. She loves RK more than her life and she well knows how much RK trusted his father...loved his father and connected to his father's memories. And its obvious that when some random person come to RK and said some bullshit about his father...he must be angry...his emotions got hurt...he is in intense pain but Madhu here didn't realized the actual effect of Sultan's allegations on RK? She is behaving like nothing wrong happened...So one thing clear...that Madhu unable to to judge the demand of situations.

Beside RK..Radhaji always called Madhu her daughter...their bond is very beautiful n emotional..and at some points its greater than Madhu-Pado bonding but today she didn't tried to understand her 'sasuma's mind state and her pain... consoling and understanding missing.

Actually I want to see some positive growth in Madhu during this track supporting her husband in all possible ways...holding her family together in this disaster but seems her soft heart, innocence and righteous nature (in her own words...pagalpan) will play major part which will result in drift in RishBala relation. As per news...RK going to get Sultan arrested and we know...Madhu going get him out of jail...thats all.

RK is hoping that his wife...his love Madhu will support him at this time but seems RK will seen fighting all alone...at one end its Sultan and at other end its Madhu... the seed planting for RishBala MU is on the way and at the end of Sultan track there might be new twist RishBala drifting away.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikoClosetRomanticbcbs_srksubashnisangeet6690masan1hansa22blacklamboriver123soni28minu_8amrithaszoya_naziya0-SD-0war_is_peace_charu_anitaranileelaa9

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@rivers

I did'nt want to watch the episode today. But reading the reviews  watched it for  Radhaji  R.K scenes. I wonder how could Madhu miss the vibes passing between son and mother. this is not madhu bashing.  It is amazing how cv's could make her appear such  a fool . There is difference between dumb and innocent.  She did not take the message when R,K told how will you feel if is about your husband. But I loved R.K's curious and   eager expression when he baited her about Sultan. and still more the hurt and disappointment when she said she ill talk to sultan . Thanks for capturing that moment.  I watched it twice. (Well done Vivian .It is a pity  Sultan is no match for such a vibrant actor). How insensitive a woman should be if she fails to  sense that pain and anger. On top of it she believes R.K was  normal.  in his mother's bedroom. So  I was right . another attempt to degrade their lead characters. I won't say R.K is entirely wrong in using madhu. When will she accept and understand her husband's hatred for Sultan. When will she understand she needs to be with her loved ones in this fight.giving her unconditional support? or is it too much to expect?

Edited by subashni - 22 June 2013 at 1:31pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

thikoClosetRomanticbcbs_srkmasan1sangeet6690hansa22blacklamboriver123Shazziesoni28minu_8amrithassunflower52zoya_naziya0-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

Hi2life Senior Member
Hi2life
Hi2life

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
remember the times when RK suggested shamsher paddo marriage and how madhu reacted to him saying that he doesnt understand the depth and purity of the relationship
I wonder this is how she will react if DIPALI comes up with a story saying "I am shamshers illegitimate daughter, and he is a criminal who wronged my mother" all i can imagine is madhu giving her a tight slap before she completes her talk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but look now ,,,,,,how  wonderfully she asks RK to chat with SULTHAN
an urge is teach a lesson is not a new thing for madhu, so sweet heart calm down RK is just doing it

well that is what madhu is for CVs. main paagal hoon tho hoon

RK is justified in baiting her, she in a million ways is responsible for this idiot in his life
He overlooked sulthan being in rk mansion previously because his madhu and his betrayal are the reasons behind it. That doesnt mean everytime there will be a pass

well with the new promo i think many wars are going on

sulthan, madhu,cvs         vs   RK ,AUDIENCE and most important  LOGIC

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikoRimaloverClosetRomanticbcbs_srksubashnimasan1minu_8amrithashansa22blacklamboriver123armummy0-SD-0sunflower52zoya_naziyawar_is_peace_charu_anitaranileelaa9

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
rk : mana ki main sultan se narat karta hoon lekin agar wo baat karta toh main kyun nahi sunta uski baat?

madhu : toh tum usse baat karne ko tayiyaar ho?

THIS!! madhu believed this part and all her understanding that Rk is angry n hurt vanished! short sighted but that's madhu! padmini ki hi beti hai yeh...first create mess then, blame and then cry buckets ho gaya...or even worse defend saying "haan main pagal hoon" 

Rk is left with no option but, to use madhu...he hates it but, he cant help it! coz if he doesnt then, sultan will!! that will be worse for sure...so i dont see any wrong in rk's actions...i hope he manipulates a little more and makes madhu see the truth as well...ab ye bhi Rk ko hi karna padega D'oh

honestly if she cud see how aryan fears sultan in like 5 mins of her being with aryan then how the hell didn't she see the mother-son equation??? 
i mean Rk even said it "haan maa yeh hi kaaran hai" still madhu is indifferent!! Sleepy
yeh toh bittuji ko bhi dikh jata!!! LOL

and madhu sultan talk was sooo crap!! kya thaa yeh! 
cant she yell at him for once?? 
what she shud have said "yeh kya tareeka hai puja mein aakar tamasha karneke?"
even better..she shud have said "tumhe humaari dosti ka khayaal nahi aaya?" LOL

Edited by war_is_peace - 22 June 2013 at 3:00pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikoClosetRomanticHi2lifesangeet6690subashniaan-rishhansa22blacklamboarmummyamrithassoni28sunflower520-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

Go to top