Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 305 Discussion: 22nd June 2013 (Page 3)

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

I think I need to take a break from this serial for a bit. I do not like this track anymore.
 Basically the premise of every track is an huge misunderstanding between RK-Madhu. It is no longer fun to watch them at loggerheads all the time..in fact, it's becoming boring.

I am sorry if I've ranted a bit too much. Time to sign off. 

Sounds,

I think even I need to completely stop watching the serial even by myself.  Earlier I had said I will break away from EDT but watch  by myself and discuss privately.  Because, yes the interest was there to know how they shall make the show run. Now I need to kill that urge.

It was fun until Colors CEO tweeted rooting for the track.   And it was hilarious best yesterday on 21st June.

But, like you said, when I sit back, I feel I need to be responsible towards sensitivity of the heart.  That harmony should be there.  Kinda knew that this is how it would play out. Always disgust us with preposterous logic, hurt us emotionally so that we become vengeful in all hunger and wait until the track ends.

This is now becoming sensationalism. Like Pulp Fiction.

Maturity tells me that I need to stop, though more than RK, I feel like watching for Radhaji. She seems to be my only temptation now.  I cannot promise as I don't want to be the shameful and shameless one coming back to write again by going back on my words.  I need to control my urges myself.  I don't know how I am going to do it, but I need to get out of this addiction.  Its not worth it anymore.

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 22 June 2013 at 12:03pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikopnarsbcbs_srksubashniapolloartemismasan1sangeet6690amrithasaan-rishhansa22blacklambominu_8applenpeachesShazziezoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

pnars Senior Member
pnars
pnars

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Pride Of Kundras! ROFL

Only you,Shri, only you!

If you and Sounds stop watching, here, I've kept the bench warm for you guys on the sidelines. Come sit by me.. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

bcbs_srkHi2lifeClosetRomanticmasan1subashniamrithasaan-rishhansa22blacklamboriver1230-SD-0zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

apolloartemis Goldie
apolloartemis
apolloartemis

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
I'm not disappointed by Madhu's actions today, because it is consistent with her character. Wasn't it Madhu who told the chawlvasi's that no matter how insane her actions she would take them because that was who she was? At least this way the CV's are consistent with her character (At times).
Another way this is consistent with her character is that Madhu hates conflict, unless it is a loving argument with RK/ an argument with RK, or fighting with someone for RK. She does not like it when RK gets into fights!
Madhu does not believe that Sultan is MK's son- at least that's what I think. She's a little in denial, a lot in hope that a "talk" will fix everything. And she's in a place where the rose color glasses are on- she's just managed to get her "happy ending" with RK and she does not want Sultan to interfere. So she's desperate. 
When she see's the fallout, when she see's how badly RK is effected, I have no doubt that the gloves will be off and Sultan will rue the day he crosses her. 
But if this is misunderstanding no 123789, then I'm sorry, then I too will have to take a tiny break. Work on my fanfics more maybe.

Edited by apolloartemis - 22 June 2013 at 12:34pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikobcbs_srkHi2lifesubashnimasan1desigrl414soni28aan-rishhansa22blacklamboriver123sunflower52_charu_leelaa9

sangeet6690 Goldie
sangeet6690
sangeet6690

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
agree vid u shri here!!!!

though i dint like RK using her as bait but..m still not over her yesterday's reaction talkin to sullu n all..

my prblm vd her has alws been her tunnel vision she doesnt see beyond what is present in front of her... vn it comes to RK she cud never fathom wat going on inside his mind i've said that repeatedly dat RK understands her better dn she does him!!!

today agn she took d fight equivalent to wat happened at d theme party she cud not get it dat d matter here z mch more worse its about MK d man RK idolized whole his life n sultans allegations on him will not be taken well by RK..its not just smthing dat they can sit n talk through!!!

she agn takes sultan just s friend n not sm person who her husband loathes...she jst doesnd get d gravity of situation!!!!

be it d phone call..sultan trying to stop his wedding..or that gun stunt.. RK has been registering everything but pretended to ignore only bcoz of Madhu..n like u rightly said wanting to be a better person..but now that sultan has hit smthin which RK can not ignore..he z going to hit him hardd..its gonna be dirty!!!

Edited by sangeet6690 - 22 June 2013 at 12:56pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikoClosetRomanticMfarah64bcbs_srkmasan1aan-rishhansa22blacklamboriver123soni28amrithas0-SD-0sunflower52zoya_naziyaleelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by apolloartemis

When she see's the fallout, when she see's how badly RK is effected, I have no doubt that the gloves will be off and Sultan will rue the day he crosses her. 

I hope so, AA.   I was really hoping that this track would see her growth and right now, feels like she hasn't started off on a good note.   

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikoClosetRomanticbcbs_srkmasan1apolloartemissangeet6690amrithassoni28aan-rishhansa22blacklamboleelaa9

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoya_naziya

Am sorry... This might not go down well with Madhu fans... don't pounce on me.. Don't like my post f you don't like it:)

Madhu never understood the impact of having MK's name tarnished... Madhu never understood that Radha and RK were trying to put up a pretense in the room... Radha coz she was scared of what RK would do..and RK for his Mom's health...
What was the need for her to butt in and tell that talk to Sultan once... She herself gave RK a chance to use her to catch hold of Sultan... And why would the kameena give up a chance?
Now Rk will send Sultan to jail, then Madhu will bring him out of jail coz of guilty consciousness... Just awesomeDead
Didn't RK make Madhu delete Sultan's number? There was disappointment followed by anger on RK's face when Madhu suggested talking to Sultan shaanti se and said she will talk...

The game is being played dirty... Sultan started dirtily and now RK is going to play it all the more dirty...

Today Sikky told that Sultan neeli-neeli ankhein wall toh hai lekin... but idiotic Dipali had to open her mouth... 

I second u on that! I'm disappointed in Madhu bcoz this is the same woman who went berserk when RK insulted Paddo- Sultan equation isn't she? The same woman who gave RK, her husband a tough time for suggesting that her parents should give a name to their relationship! So why can't she see RK's plight and humiliation now! Of all people she should know, how RK feels about his father, he confides in her only about him! Mind u he does not even discuss MK with Rji ever! Madhu was so obtuse under the veil of naivety n innocence, that I was waiting for  a look to pass between mother and son when she left the room! There was that look on Rji's face when she saw Madhu after regaining consciousness too! But she will only learn when she stops listening to that all encompassing heart of hers and learns more to be like her husband, who uses his brain for others and heart for his near and dear ones! Learn it girl, its about time, before its too late and we all give up! 

Anyway now the stage has been set up with RK's(Cvs) latest cunning move, for Madhu to oppose him and stand up for Bhai & co, with her wide eyed innocence intact!
GHG gets a free pass for being used n set up again by Madhu this time, all unknowingly and unintentionally by both parties of course! Could it be any other way!
Well RK has been set up for another fall again, for being scheming and manipulating! Well this is RK we are talking about he does not require justification, he does not have to be righteous and to hell with others indignation! He will get away with this too! No thanks to anyone! 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikoClosetRomanticbcbs_srksubashnimasan1sangeet6690minu_8aan-rishhansa22blacklambosoni28zoya_naziya0-SD-0_charu_

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
For that moment, I think I felt as disappointed in Madhu...(I don't think the pix captured those moments effectively)

Edited by river123 - 22 June 2013 at 12:37pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanbcbs_srkClosetRomanticsangeet6690aan-rishhansa22blacklamboShazzieamrithassoni28zoya_naziya0-SD-0_charu_leelaa9

apolloartemis Goldie
apolloartemis
apolloartemis

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by river123

Originally posted by apolloartemis

I hope so, AA.   I was really hoping that this track would see her growth and right now, feels like she hasn't started off on a good note.   
The thing with Madhu is she always starts out on good intentions, and she puts others before her family- that is a consistent trait. But when someone hurts her family, she goes on the offensive. I think once she figures out/sees how much RK is hurting, then she'll go after Sultan.
CV's have built Madhu up a very specific way. She needs to see Sultan as a threat and right now she does not do that. 
Like I said, her wanting to talk to Sultan is her wanting to limit the damage-she's not logical like RK is, and she just wants things to be resolved quickly. Not the best method, but hopefully she'll see that. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanbcbs_srkMfarah64amrithassoni28aan-rishhansa22blacklamboriver123sunflower52zoya_naziya_charu_leelaa9

Go to top