Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Episode 305 Discussion: 22nd June 2013 (Page 2)

pnars Senior Member
pnars
pnars

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Sultan=Pakistan

RK=India

POK=Wacko

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

thikobcbs_srkKayarmummyaan-rishriver123cardio210-SD-0zoya_naziya_charu_ennishetleelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I was quite excited yesterday because I thought the track would be exciting with RK-Madh on one side and Sultan on the other. I am totally down today because the montage is looming large. 
 After baiting Sultan with Madhu, how will Madhu react?? And how will RK handle her? And this time, Madhu has to support RK, how could she not?? Sultan was completely wrong, and hurt her family...her husband and her mother in law who calls her her daughter. How can she be so calm with him? 

I think I need to take a break from this serial for a bit. I do not like this track anymore.
 Basically the premise of every track is an huge misunderstanding between RK-Madhu. It is no longer fun to watch them at loggerheads all the time..in fact, it's becoming boring.

I am sorry if I've ranted a bit too much. Time to sign off. 

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

plazma74shanmanthikoRimaloverClosetRomanticbcbs_srkHi2lifesangeet6690vaani21subashnidesigrl414Kayapolloartemismasan1river123soni28Shazziearmummyblacklamboaan-rishminu_8amrithascardio210-SD-0zoya_naziyasunflower52_charu_anitaranisusan7leelaa9

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Quote @Zoya
Did'nt feel like watching the episode today even for RK and Radhaji. As expected  Madhu  mediates. Is it her concern? why should her husband talk with some gangster without even verifying his story. But  after reading your review reality  hit me it could still more be worse. I won't be surprised if she bails him out  and apologizes with her soft looks.Goldie fans can relax. What they wanted would happen albeit unofficially.RM wedding is an eyewash. That is what this track is all about. To degrade the leads who is believed to be the reason for this show's success. Disgusting. Sorry for the out of topic rant. 

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

thikomadhulovesrkRimaloverClosetRomanticbcbs_srkdesigrl414Kaysangeet6690yogendra1blacklamboriver123soni28minu_8amrithasShazzieaan-rishhansa22zoya_naziya0-SD-0sunflower52cardio21_charu_anitarani

amrithas IF-Dazzler
amrithas
amrithas

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
To all who wanted the cunning, scheming, manipulative RK with single minded focus, he's back with a bang! But we all know, that is not going to last long, simply bcoz circumstances are going to go against him, he's using Madhu(whom he loves) and he seems to have momentarily forgotten, that he's no longer that RK anymore! The roof's going to come crashing soon enough, so lets enjoy the RK we all fell in love with till then! 
      Madhu very pleasantly surprised me with her heartfelt apology and was beginning to warm my heart when RK using his brains, reminded us that she is still the emotional fool she always was! 

Hate Sultan, don't see why he was crying, don't even care and that's that! Meera seems to be egging him on and doesn't seem to be insane at all! But RK is all set out to trap u! Clap

How could I forget, I could not stand to watch Dips glee! Its one thing to see her being devious, another to sit n watch her be cheap n petty! DeadDips n Sultan ki shaadi kara lo Sikky, aur phir Kuve me daal do! U'll be RK's favorite person on earth after the good deed! 

Edited by amrithas - 22 June 2013 at 11:48am

thikoarchiesviewClosetRomanticbcbs_srkMfarah64subashnidesigrl414Kaymasan1sangeet6690river123Taniya20aan-rishblacklambosoni28Shazziezoya_naziyasunflower52cardio210-SD-0war_is_peace_charu_leelaa9

river123 IF-Dazzler
river123
river123

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Not a very enjoyable episode today for me (because of Madhu.)  Wrote my review right after episode ended, but then waited and waited because I didn't want to be the first one with mine.   And then had to step outside.   But here's my thoughts on the episode in general: 
  • Dips is really becoming vampier in a very yesteryear-vampy way.   Loved how Sikky possessively declared that he is the one who is RK's stepbrother, rather than Sultan.  
  • Radhaji is disturbed, but still thinking of her family, and doesn't want RK and Madhu to disrupt their honeymoon plans. 
  • The scenes running in parallel - the doctors, and the sons tending to their respective mothers - seems to be getting a little cliched at this stage.  One week of this has been more than adequate for me, thank you very much.  
  • So Sultan is going to fight, all because Meera with her naively shrewd words has encouraged him to do so.   Harrumph.   The Sultan-Meera scene wasn't particularly gripping today.   
  • Madhu clearly believes that there is no smoke without fire.   So she wants to have RK talk to Sultan. 
  • RK is furious with Sultan - deeply, intensely so.  Did like how when Madhu apologizes to RK for bringing Sultan into their lives, he is so quick to try to soothe her. But then when she says that she would talk to Sultan herself, it completely sets him off.   I thought Madhu demonstrated zero emotional intelligence when she made that suggestion. 
  • Today was very interesting in terms of seeing RK in his different personas.  One with his banked-down rage,  being the doting son and protective adoring husband, who wants to allay his mother's concern, and soothe his wife's fears.  And on the other his vengeful face, when he is planning to teach Sultan a lesson for trying to mess with not just him, but also for pulling his mother and wife into it.  Kudos yet again to VD! 
  • Although I understand that Madhu's role is that of the mediator in this story, didn't quite like her reactions today - she seemed too quick to try and get the two warring men together, without demonstrating an appropriate sense of outrage at Sultan's utterly revolting behavior.  And the lack of emotional intelligence vis a vis her suggestion to her husband re: meeting Sultan.

The precap:  So sweet gullible Sultan is going to meet RK at Crusading Bala's behest. Dead

Edited by river123 - 22 June 2013 at 11:30am

thikoClosetRomanticMarathiMulgibcbs_srksubashniapolloartemisKaymasan1vaani21sangeet6690desigrl414soni28aan-rishblacklamboamrithasShazziezoya_naziya0-SD-0cardio21sunflower52_charu_anitaranileelaa9

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

I was quite excited yesterday because I thought the track would be exciting with RK-Madh on one side and Sultan on the other. I am totally down today because the montage is looming large. 
 After baiting Sultan with Madhu, how will Madhu react?? And how will RK handle her? And this time, Madhu has to support RK, how could she not?? Sultan was completely wrong, and hurt her family...her husband and her mother in law who calls her her daughter. How can she be so calm with him? 

I think I need to take a break from this serial for a bit. I do not like this track anymore.
 Basically the premise of every track is an huge misunderstanding between RK-Madhu. It is no longer fun to watch them at loggerheads all the time..in fact, it's becoming boring

I am sorry if I've ranted a bit too much. Time to sign off. 

Basically the premise for  any track from March starting from R.K.'s psychotic craziness to this Bhai track is a never ending attempt to make a new lead in the story. Attempts thwarted we are being presented old wine in the new bottle. That is what the new montage is about. They dared not to show it when the third angle was failing. Now the wedding is over they show what they wanted to.I won't be surprised if madhu plays a vital role in  allowing Sullu and co in R.K. mansion and plays nanny to Meera and Aryan even going against R.K. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

thikoClosetRomanticbcbs_srkKaymasan1sangeet6690river123amrithasShazzieaan-rishhansa22blacklambosoni28cardio21sunflower52_charu_leelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Madhu Mediator Act Begins.  That's why in the new Montage, she stands in front before the two Men behind her.  She is just a namesake wife, but in reality she is the referee of the boxing ring. Will not let the boxing stop until one of the men is declared victorious.

But sochne ki baat hai ki, she is a referee who is being played by both the players. Yesterday Sultan's soft pleading eyes. And today's RK's pleading voice. Aree Bhai!! Yeh kya Ho Raha Hai. Ajab Gajab Kahaani hai.

LOL

RK knows his greatest support should have been Madhu, but she is such a sweet and innocent person that she cannot even understand the pain that mother and son are going through and how each of them are trying to look normal before the other.  Madhu totally missed this cover-up between mother and son.

RK is there for his mother.
RJi is there for her son.

RK had only one help Bittuji.
Makkari Dips Bhabhi
Idiot Sikky Brother
and Loving Wife who is totally non-receptive.  

The contrast keeps getting bigger in understanding reception and sensitivity when RK reacts differently to the same situation. RK had to ask Madhu what would she have felt if someone spoke about vagrant ways about her husband to make her keep quiet of goody goody concern where things have to be forgotten in seconds.

RK cannot trust Madhu and so instead is setting her up to do things for him.   Seriously I pity that Madhu said, I will talk to Sultan when RK led her to it. She was going to talk anyways, but RK took it upon him that she better talk known to him. I think RK was hoping in his dreams that Madhu would not fall for his words and show bit resentment from her side as well about the situation. The way he closed his eyes in disappointment turning his face into extreme rage depicted a broken cord of faith and hope and expectation from his wife.

Sultan played it dirty.
So RK declares its time to play dirty.

In the end even this defence and strategy from RK will be looked down by Madhu because she is such a Sweet Person incapable of any Wrong Doing.  

I pity that she did not even say once forcefully like a responsible Bahu, that it is not the time for Honeymoon when Rji was just trying to pretend to be normal for her son. But then it is my mistake. This is not a Sanskaar or DABH soap where Bahus scarifice their dreams and pleasures for the sake of their Saasumaas and well being of husbands.  This is MEIEJ, so honeymoon is more important than what has befallen over the son and mother, yaani ki her husband and her MIL.

With regards to playing dirty by RK.

Sultan used his son as a bait and Madhu became Sultan's friend. She taught Sultan not to use his son, become a good father and became such a wonderful friend.

So if RK uses his wife as bait;  which we still have to see how it is actually going to pan out...coz one cannot just be arrested without an offence...so something else has to happen in the meeting...Oh! I forgot handing over a Gangster to Authorities.  But then is it wrong to handover a Goonda to Police ? Yes. Because he happens to Innocent Madhu's friend. May be Madhu will now go for Round 2 lessons to RK and tell him never to use her as a bait. I am speculating. Finger on my lips.

It was very clear that RK loves Madhu to death, she is his pride, honour but he could see that Madhu was not the right person for him to share his pain with.  He had never recovered from Sultan jolt, phone calls to Madhu on Mehndi night, wedding evening and he is just gulping down one by one hit for the sake of Madhu and his own willingness to change to a better person...but this hit on MK was nothing he could gulp it down.  He is not just concerned for himself, he is worried about his mother's reputation now.  He seemed jovial and normal and all, but he knew he had to rise above the occassion and appear normal for both his mother and Madhu's sake as it appeared to him that Radhaji would not rest until she gets to know the whole truth of MK and so her plan to send him off to Honeymoon, and he also knew that Madhu was his weak link and if not gaurded, she will be used by Sultan.  The Havan scene had too many slips from Madhu to doubt her credibility with regards to comprehending the gravity of matter.  She only seemed to see a friend in Sultan and a husband in RK who were fighting each other. Nothing else was understood by her.  She was like if you two talk together everything will be fine. 

Can someone tell me what does Madhu want Sultan and RK to do ? To accept each other as Brothers ?  BASS that is her requirement ?  Baaki sab BHAAD mein gaya ?  People here always say Radhaji behaves like everything is normal and fine.  But I think those people should also see Madhu, her daughter cum daughter-in-law.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

thikoarchiesviewClosetRomanticbcbs_srkMarathiMulgiapolloartemissubashnimasan1vaani21Kaysangeet6690soni28applenpeacheshansa22blacklamboriver123Shazzieamrithasaan-rishzoya_naziyaanitaraniennishet_charu_war_is_peaceleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pnars

Sultan=Pakistan

RK=India

POK=Wacko

LOL  you get two cookies. 

Pakistan = Sultan 

India = RK 

US = Madhu 

UN = CVs

POK - Pride of Kundra

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

thikoRimaloverClosetRomanticpnarsbcbs_srkMfarah64Kaymasan1sangeet6690amrithashansa22river123Shazziezoya_naziyasusan7_charu_leelaa9

Go to top