Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Episode 305 Discussion: 22nd June 2013

-MAS- Senior Member
-MAS-
-MAS-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Episode 305 Discussion: 22nd June 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? Wink. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 

Note for Newcomers to this thread.
Extremist thoughts and moralizing thoughts are not welcome over this thread. It is entertainment show we are watching. The channel calls their programs as entertainment and we are watching the show. Discussions are welcome in light hearted and in realistic manner. Moral policing is not appreciated.  We do not want to feel stifled into that kind of atmosphere here. 

There are several other social welfare sites that are there to discuss the genuine issues.  If for some reason, it is felt that social concerns have to be addressed and ethical and moral responsibility needs to be exercised for watching entertainment, then; certainly the forum is an open place to create separate ATs and build up that kind of propaganda.

Please heed to this as direct request and conditional requirement to participate in this thread. Strong words such as psychopaths unless used in show, need not be used to instigate riotous atmosphere or start sermonizing.

POINTERS for Writing/Posting of your reviews and thoughts over this EDT
  1. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  2. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.
  3. Regulate the font size. Keep remembering that. It is really not pleasing to see big bolded letters for no special reason.
  4. The thread becomes a mess when you give your review and do not REST for sometime until others have posted. Please understand, respites or reviews; once or twice are good for few pages...don't make a regular chat thread with your reiterating/whining/complaining on the same point. For the online readers, the thread becomes unpleasant read. There is a separate Complaints thread in Main Forum.
  5. When episodic content is emotional, take a deep breath, give a good lengthy review; that acts as your vent in one single post...and make an exit to calm down your nerves if you still are possessed by only what you've seen.  

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva

Note:
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 

MAS will also maintain sister threads of Daily EDTs
  • Can't Stop Discussing and Thinking About MBVerse

Link for May 2013  - Index -

Cheers,
-MAS-

Edited by -MAS- - 02 July 2013 at 9:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_Opiumvaani21river123zoya_naziya

-MAS- Senior Member
-MAS-
-MAS-

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Episode 305 Discussion - EOD Summary
RK decides to teach a lesson to Sultan

Events Of The Episode

1. Episode begins with Madhu holding RK back from retaliating against Sultan when Sultan breaks Mohan Kundra portrait. The family comes home where Radha collapses due to stress. While she is recovering in her room, RK and Radhaji put up a front of normalcy whereupon Radhaji insists that RK and Madhu leave for their honeymoon next morning. Madhu takes their convo at face value and agrees to Radhaji's scheme. Dipali is gleeful at this storm in RK-Madhu's married life.

2. Later RK talks to Bittuji about punishing Sultan and Madhu overhears. She apologizes to RK about being the reason Sultan in their life creating havoc. RK tries to parlay her guilt by telling her, had Sultan met him privately, he would have given him a chance to tell his story. Madhu, upon hearing this, takes it upon herself to talk to Sultan. This angers and disappoints RK to no end and then he talks to Bittuji about meeting Sultan that very same night.

3. Elsewhere, doctor informs Sultan about infantisimile improvement in Meera's health. Sultan vows to Meera that he will do everything, fight with all he has to restore her dignity, respect and reputation back.

Episode ends

A disappointing behavior by Madhu in the episode today.

Episode Reviews
Page 1 -  sangeet6690, Soundarya22, 0-SD-0, war_is_peace, zoya_naziya, armummy
Page 2 -  Soundarya22, subashni, amrithas, river123, 0-SD-0
Page 3 -  apolloartemis, sangeet6690, amrithas, 
Page 4 -  tinkerred10, i-me-myself, subashni, Hi2life, war_is_peace,
Page 5 -  tanvismile, minu_8, bcbs_srk
Page 6 -  anastasia21, Shazzie, payal_263
Page 8 -  cardio21, blacklambo
Originally posted by river123

For that moment, I think I felt as disappointed in Madhu...(I don't think the pix captured those moments effectively)

Edited by -MAS- - 23 June 2013 at 5:23pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Red_Opiummasan1vaani21river123armummyShazziezoya_naziya_charu_

sangeet6690 Goldie
sangeet6690
sangeet6690

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
before starting with todays epi..i want to go back to yesterday's epi d rod scene sultan stops d rod to save madhu n RK helds her to save her..in dat scene RK notices d concern sullu hs for madhu..he luks at sullu..n dere i thot wat if we are speculating madhu's reaction who vl she side n all..but v r missing dat RK z shrewd he knws Sullu respects madhu n trusts her what if he uses her as bait to get to sullu!!! 

nw coming to today's epi 

RK enters d mansion all in fury n rage..radhaji faints n rage replaced by concern..RK calls d doc

n we see a doc attending another mother at odr end of MBland...nw momma cals bhai beta..so does she believe dat he is her son.."maa unhone meri baat ka vishwaas nahin kiya"..dn mom says smthin...asks him to fight like his mom did "jo pana hai wo keemti hai to ladd" here 1 mother asks her son to fight..to me here Meera's characterization dint go well vd me..Radha's trust n Meera's craziness wants me to believe Rji's trust..dere z smthing missing in Meera's story!!!

at d other end dere z Rji asking RM to go on there Honeymoon..to sm it might feel funny dat is RJi so ignorant ..but to me see passed as a mom vd flying colors..loved hw she says RK dat she knew her husband well n trusts him n so shud her son..it shudnt matter to him what dt guy said she asks her to forget n carry on vd his life..like a mom shud..(plus she wants him to leave mumbai bcoz smwhr she knws her son his temper n knws vd him being here d fight dat she witnessed might happen again she z concerned for her son )ClapClap this scene was really beautiful n enacted well

again today sikki in his stupidity he says  "par sultanki aankhen to neeli hain..." was abt to say smthin else but deepali shoos him off..wat m i supposed to feel is it jst 4 comic touch or did sikky really hit d bulls eye agn like he did vd M's plan..shud i ignore it or note it down!!!

agn in RK's room RK is planning smthing Madhu overhears..like that she considers herself responsible for bringing sullu in ther life...she apologizes to him..liked RK's dialogue "wo gunda hai..doosron ko chot pahunchayega to uske ghar me khana banega"...

But then RK becomes RK poor naive Madhu believes him n suggests that she will talk to Bhai n  set up the meeting  of the decade..she being the middle man!!!

There what i was afraid of (after rewatching yesterday's epi) ... He uses his wife as bait!!!
will madhu will be able to forgive him..this will definitely push her towards Bhai..r Cv's actually going dat root..then m defo loosing interest!!!

few more things:

when Bhai z saying to meeraji that "aapko aapka samman kaise dilaaunga" jst after that dialogue he doesn't seem worried or planning something..again there was just plain hatred there towards whom we all know

Loved VD's acting today he nailed itClap..from d moment he enters RK mansion..vn madhu tries to nurse him he sits abruptly on sofa n refuses to apply d medicine very naturally done..liked it!!!

and this RK using Madhu as bait reminds me of Gossip Girl where Chuck uses Blair as Bait to get his hotel back...z dat also 1 of GH's fav show???Wink

Edited by sangeet6690 - 22 June 2013 at 10:34am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanrajsunarchiesviewClosetRomanticbcbs_srkMfarah64Red_Opiumvaani21masan1Kayamrithassoni28dvs_smiRKhansa22blacklamboaan-rishShazziearmummyriver123zoya_naziyacardio21CroppedHorizon._charu_anitaraniennishetleelaa9

hansa22 IF-Dazzler
hansa22
hansa22

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Why the silence guys?? I understand because I did'nt want to be the first one to write a postLOL. Cannot rant then.

I am confused after today:
  • Is Meera insane? She seems absolutely fine. She does segue into her unstable state, almost as an afterthought by the CVs. That pink rattle is around just to accommodate these 'unstable' scenes.
  • Is Madhu actually under the delusional notion that talking to Sultan will make things fine? Yes, there was one almost mandatory apology. Does she not realise what a huge huge impact this has had on RK? 
  • RK- back to his old self. Is he actually using Madhu to set up a meeting with Sultan? But that is kind of predictable. That is RK. 
  • Radhaji is back to her 'my family is ok' state of mind or does she want to keep RK-madhu away because in her maturity she realises the potential damage Sultan can wreck not only for the family but specifically for RK-Madhu. 
Conclusion /rhetorical question: Again in trying to establish a setting for one character, are we seeing the degrading of the two much loved leads??? 

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikoarchiesviewHi2lifeClosetRomanticbcbs_srkMfarah64MarathiMulgiapolloartemisdesigrl414subashnimasan1sangeet6690Kayvaani21blacklamboriver123dvs_smiRKaan-rishShazziearmummyminu_8amrithassoni280-SD-0zoya_naziyacardio21ennishetsusan7_charu_moniluvskinshukleelaa9

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Madhu - A diplomat, a mediator with no clue as to what the result would be.

So what if they talk and Sultan says I am your half-brother.  So what will Madhu want RK to do. Shake hands with Sultan ?

She was like US trying to mediate between Pakistan and India, with US controlled UN already giving POK to Pakistan changing India's map.

Now guess who is Pakistan, who is India, who is US, who is UN and what is POK ? LOL LOL

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikoClosetRomanticbcbs_srkMfarah64Red_OpiumHi2lifesangeet6690masan1vaani21Kayminu_8amrithasriver123hansa22blacklamboShazziearmummyaan-rishzoya_naziyacardio21ennishetsusan7_charu_leelaa9

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
episode was just expected reactions elaborated...

precap : lo ho gaya satyanaash! here Rk is pissed with sultan and madhu still trusts sultan's golden heart which is even more frustrating for Rk...now madhu will call sultan...RK will call police...so madhu will feel Rk ditched her and sultan will feel madhu ditched him...ho gaya!

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanbcbs_srkMfarah64ClosetRomanticmasan1sangeet6690Kayvaani21hansa22blacklamboamrithasShazziearmummysoni28aan-rishriver1230-SD-0cardio21susan7ennishetleelaa9

zoya_naziya IF-Rockerz
zoya_naziya
zoya_naziya

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Am sorry... This might not go down well with Madhu fans... don't pounce on me.. Don't like my post f you don't like it:)

Madhu never understood the impact of having MK's name tarnished... Madhu never understood that Radha and RK were trying to put up a pretense in the room... Radha coz she was scared of what RK would do..and RK for his Mom's health...
What was the need for her to butt in and tell that talk to Sultan once... She herself gave RK a chance to use her to catch hold of Sultan... And why would the kameena give up a chance?
Now Rk will send Sultan to jail, then Madhu will bring him out of jail coz of guilty consciousness... Just awesomeDead
Didn't RK make Madhu delete Sultan's number? There was disappointment followed by anger on RK's face when Madhu suggested talking to Sultan shaanti se and said she will talk...

The game is being played dirty... Sultan started dirtily and now RK is going to play it all the more dirty...
One thing is that RK-Bittuji-Rji are on one side, Sultan-Meera on the other side... Madhu(CV's) is going to make things worse... Dipzy and Sikky will have pop-corn entertainment...

Today Sikky told that Sultan neeli-neeli ankhein wall toh hai lekin... but idiotic Dipali had to open her mouth... 

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikoClosetRomanticbcbs_srkMfarah64MarathiMulgiHi2lifesangeet6690vaani21yogendra1subashniKaydesigrl414masan1armummysoni28Shazzieminu_8amrithasTaniya20aan-rishblacklambohansa22river123cardio210-SD-0sunflower52_charu_ennishetwar_is_peacesusan7leelaa9

armummy IF-Dazzler
armummy
armummy

Posted: 22 June 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Madhu already on social service mission all convinced about sultan ...
CVS will put in drama to garner symapathy from audience for sultan  by making RK stoop low ...

But audience have come to the point now that however low rk goes , we will balme it on CVs and channel that they are trying to make ghg acceptable by making rk low...

So they  are at the square one in thier missiomn to make sultan accpttable in drama...so i will wait what they will come out with next track ...

Not a review just a rant.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanthikomadhulovesrkHi2lifeClosetRomanticbcbs_srkMfarah64subashnivaani21Kaymasan1yogendra1blacklamboriver123minu_8amrithassoni28hansa22aan-rishShazziezoya_naziyasunflower520-SD-0cardio21ennishetleelaa9

Go to top