8 [14.04%]
1 [1.75%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

If this was a Mittal's production, he'd end up with Sarita. But this is a Zee TV production, so it's hard to say. 

I think it IS Mittals production as I see their names everyday like on PV1. Zee is as usual meddling and putting their nose where it dont belong.

I didn't finish my thot process in the post right above because that's what I believe will happen. Raj and Sarita will end up together, which is the original premise anyway. Majority of the times what audience pines for, wants, goes totally against what PH/CVs have already set forth and Mittals are known for chalking out entire serial up front, and maybe some warranted slight twists along the wayConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

If this was a Mittal's production, he'd end up with Sarita. But this is a Zee TV production, so it's hard to say. 

I think it IS Mittals production as I see their names everyday like on PV1. Zee is as usual meddling and putting their nose where it dont belong.

I didn't finish my thot process in the post right above because that's what I believe will happen. Raj and Sarita will end up together, which is the original premise anyway. Majority of the times what audience pines for, wants, goes totally against what PH/CVs have already set forth and Mittals are known for chalking out entire serial up front, and maybe some warranted slight twists along the wayConfused

Lol yes, I know it's technically by SSP, but it's clear that Zee TV has been meddling with it more than it should be, that's why I'm saying that it's hard to say. I agree with you about the Mittal's, they're the kind of PH who develops a storyline and its characters before the show goes on air, but they didn't have much time to develop this show. Ah well, it's hard for me to watch this show and say oh, this is by SSP.

Edited by ilovepyaar - 23 June 2013 at 6:55pm

radev24

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 23 June 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aishuuu.

Originally posted by Priyamvada

No ...he loves Divu only Day Dreaming Heart Thanks for the poll Priya Hug

welcome aishuuu.. Smile

I never want him 2 fall for sarita... but i was wondering if he will coz well..

did u know der is spoiler for next week.. Raj carries an injured sarita in his arms, that too running on da roadConfused
Feeling compassion for others isn't  love Pri  LOL Every human needs to be caring with others..and he heard that Sarita is " ill/sick " and so on , so he is of course being caring  Smile That doesn't mean he loves her naa ?? Approve Hope Ravya will be together again Hug Heart

hmm ya i know i've felt da same.. but u know how typical we ppl/Indians are.. even my mom says raj should love sarita coz she was wid him all these yrs.. so i'm beginning to feel sarita n raj will end up togetherOuch
I know raj is concerned n cares for sarita.. n wish CVs dont take that furtherLOL
Hmmm don't tell that Pri Cry...I don't wanna imagine that Confused LOL I wanna believe in my signature Wink Hug

Indian beliefs say that only aishuu. Sarita is wife and she deserves that.So its better to not have false hopes,,,,,,,,,,Ouch like sarita
radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Lol yes, I know it's technically by SSP, but it's clear that Zee TV has been meddling with it more than it should be, that's why I'm saying that it's hard to say. I agree with you about the Mittal's, they're the kind of PH who develops a storyline and its characters before the show goes on air, but they didn't have much time to develop this show. Ah well, it's hard for me to watch this show and say oh, this is by SSP.

I guess we jump to our own opinions cuz we want story to go certain way, without regard to how the story is actually heading towards from daily epis. We cant read SSP minds and so perhaps left with accepting that they are much more equipped to mold the show their way, logical to them but not necessarily to the audience.Confused

True that SSP were surprised as the main leads of PV1 were and didn't even have much time to develop the new story. But who knows we may still be conjecturingConfused

In a way its good that suspense galores to keep our interest aliveLOL

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ashna26

How they are writing the storyline he will , 'it is the concept' . ... they will just say Ravya was just a crush or something,  thats why  there is not really a backstory or a starting with Ravya in the storyline. As they don't want people to get attachted.. I'm not getting false hope for Ravya.. Sad  because I like Ravya a lot!!  Cry  But who knows in these serial world..
 I 'm just wondering what will happen to Divya please no Gaurav boring, Sleepybring someone else for Divya . Someone looks younger and fare more interesting character..

god yes.. I love ravya as well.Cry

n I wish its ravya in da end.. but ya cvs can do anything.Ouch

agree wid u on gaurav part. I dont want him wid Divya.. gosh he wont be great wid sarita eitherSleepy

Yep I hope Gaurav stays away!! no offence.
avinashrubina. Senior Member
avinashrubina.
avinashrubina.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
no neva..ravya looks soo perfect..n plus raj luvs divya like anything
radev24 IF-Stunnerz
radev24
radev24

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:22am | IP Logged

How they are writing the storyline he will , 'it is the concept' . ... they will just say Ravya was just a crush or something,  thats why  there is not really a backstory or a starting with Ravya in the storyline. As they don't want people to get attachted.. I'm not getting false hope for Ravya.. Sad  because I like Ravya a lot!!  Cry  But who knows in these serial world..
 I 'm just wondering what will happen to Divya please no Gaurav boring, Sleepybring someone else for Divya . Someone looks younger and fare more interesting character..

agree wid u on gaurav part. I dont want him wid Divya.. gosh he wont be great wid sarita eitherSleepy

Hey Ashna that is the best policy not to get our hopes up. Learned the hard way with CB and also in my case the serial which is abs top on my list of best soaps, ie BRKD which is ending abruptly in about 4 months. So watching this PV2 dispassionately, not too attached.

And the fact gaurav (and divya family) hasn't even been shown for days, implies gaurav is not, def not an important character of the show for us to link him with any of the ladies. He's just a distraction at best, to sort of keep raj at arm's length from divya.

We all love ravya for obv reasons but at the same time we need to have an open mind cuz possibilities, potentials aboundConfused

ashna26

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:27am | IP Logged

Hey Ashna that is the best policy not to get our hopes up. Learned the hard way with CB and also in my case the serial which is abs top on my list of best soaps, ie BRKD which is ending abruptly in about 4 months. So watching this PV2 dispassionately, not too attached.

And the fact gaurav (and divya family) hasn't even been shown for days, implies gaurav is not, def not an important character of the show for us to link him with any of the ladies. He's just a distraction at best, to sort of keep raj at arm's length from divya.

We all love ravya for obv reasons but at the same time we need to have an open mind cuz possibilities, potentials aboundConfused

Yes Prem better not to get attached... too much
Lol yeah hope Gaurav stays away..

radev24

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index